Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 256 - Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 256 - Spoilers & Discussion

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there are more than 3 large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Avoid posting images not related to the chapter spoilers.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.
  • Failure to correctly format spoilers, will result in their deletion.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

[/img][/img]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Chapter starts with a Gojo flashback with him talking about Blackflash

Sukuna in the zone. Yuji hits Sukuna with BF

Last edited:

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
LET’S GO GOATJI. What a fucking black flash that was. Surely Fraudkuna would feel that

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Maki comes back and tries to pierce Sukuna

Sukuna hits the third Blackflash
Sukuna uses Dismantle on Maki. Choso attacks Sukuna, who hit him with the 4th Blackflash

Yuji charges, as Miguel rescue Larue.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yuji uses Blood manipulation on Sukuna
Yuji gets a chokehold in Sukuna, Sukuna grabs him but Yuji fakes out with Blood manipulation and gets Sukuna in a submission] Choso and Yuji teamwork as Yuji hits Sukuna heavy as he throws up blood

Larue uses his CT on Sukuna as a distraction while Yuji charges in

Yuji hits Sukuna with a massive Blackflash

Break next week

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Are they distribuing Kokusen free somewhere so I can get one? I want to see this panel

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
sukuna doing his best to get rid of Maki...
I think she is gone now....

nfinitfx

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Looks to be a case of Sakuna underestimating Yuji.

Also no more talk about Sakuna not going all-out if he can't take his eyes of the Larue, if he deemed him as a threat, could easily go all-out and gg all of them, since he did not, so guess now they are really pushing him.

Next Chapter Yuji +Miguel vs Sakuna. Maybe we see a double spread where Yuji + Miguel do a double blackflash on Sakuna, that'd be epic. Or Yuji doing 8-10x blackflash, his previous record was 4.

This was Epic - Yuji blackflash
When Yuji uses blackflash 4x in a row

Last edited:

Dragneel.Fx

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I wonder how much of an effect a black flash induced punch from Yuji has on decreasing Sukuna’s output. I’d argue 2/4 or 3/4, basically canceling out some if not all of Sukuna’s black flashes. Would make sense since Gege trynna end the story. That also was a pretty big black flash. MC status elevated for sure!

nfinitfx

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
I wonder how much of an effect a black flash induced punch from Yuji has on decreasing Sukuna’s output. I’d argue 2/4 or 3/4, basically canceling out some if not all of Sukuna’s black flashes. Would make sense since Gege trynna end the story. That also was a pretty big black flash. MC status elevated for sure!
You have to remember, Yuji has soul resonance punch now, so this is a soul resonance black flash that directly affect Sakuna's soul.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Choso is proving to be much more resilient than expected.

Senoirmeow

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Pretty sure he can’t die until he runs out of CE or his head gets blown to bits similarly to a curse. If he can generate as much blood as he has cursed energy the same rules should apply to body parts.

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Miguel the guy that got literally a huge portion of previous chapter in flashback to say how amazing he is.... Done fucken nothing in this one " Nah I'd Run "

Maki is motherfucking Tank I'm on Yuki train now I want to strip her and study her :hurrgasm

I doubt she's dead it would be more clear if so but it's Gege and female character so you never know. :yodawg

Nipple guy shocked me but unlike in Miguel case it was positive.

Overall chapter on + because I finally get feeling that we're getting somewhere here whatever it's ending or development it's your time as a MC Yuji.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Pretty sure he can’t die until he runs out of CE or his head gets blown to bits similarly to a curse. If he can generate as much blood as he has cursed energy the same rules should apply to body parts.
It's already the second time he's stood up to a super powerful sorcerer.

Sinister22

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Sukuna will be overwhelmed by Yuji's talent in black flashes combined with soul damage. Sukuna will be able to start the merger but Yuji will just eat it and transcend to Godhood.

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
And Maki's life is resumed to be blackflashed and dismantled :3c

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Any links for the leaks?

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Maybe later because of the arrest of the past month.
That's doesn't make any sense
We already got leaks a day later
And yeah I got a link for reddit with leaks on the comments

Btw

The chapter ends with this:

NARRATOR: BY UNLOCKING HIS POTENTIAL THROUGH BLACK FLASH, AMIDST THE SCATTERING BLACK SPARKS, ITADORI YUJI AWAKENS

I'm hyped, Yuji needs power up
But sadly there's a break before golden week

Hannibal Psyche

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Gege loves flashbacks and blackflashes.

Would be nuts if Yuji's Awakening gives him a technique like Hakari whose domain allows him to have unlimited curse technique and rct for 5 minutes... but for Yuji, it's he has a 50% chance of hitting a blackflash.

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Gotta say I was pessimistic after last week chapter, now I'm optimistic
This chapter reassured us that although only Gojo is Sukuna rival in power, only Yuji is his nemesis
Even without Gojo(along with him reviving theories), as long as Yuji stands with his soul punch and now tapping more in his potential, the good guys have a chance

I think for every 2-3 BF Sukuna hits, one soul punch BF from Yuji cancels them.

Now just hoping Maki keeps coming back and Yuta recovers soon.