Spoiler - Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 258 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Spoiler Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 258 - Spoilers & Discussion

kingRoXaS

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Thank you for that clarification, but I still don’t understand, how he can do that with his arms
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think Choso will sacrifice himself & take the hit from Fuga. Causing Yuji to benefit from his death in some way & Yuji absorbs him & gain perfect blood control manipulation.
That can only happen if Choso is inside the domain barrier somehow

zafool974

Reaction score
Country
France
Oookay so that's how they "cheated". Ui Ui used his cursed technique to swap souls and let them learn from each other in the areas they were lacking.

Yuji can use cleave because he's the son of Kenny and Sukuna's twin and Sukuna squatted his body for months. He can use blood manipulation because he's a death painting and swapped bodies with Choso and if he did swap with Shoko their knowledge and CT combined helped him learn RCT.

And swapping with Kusakabe helped everyone master simple domain. Ui Ui is broken as a support with time and preparations.

The blackflashes from last chapter didn't do a lot of damage but fucked Sukuna's regeneration which he had learned from Gojo. But his DE came back and I'm not sure this is Malevolent Shrine or another one. It wouldn't be too surprising for him to have multiple DE.

Fuga is finally coming... I don't think Choso would be enough to tank that, Mahoraga was reduced to ashes despite his busted RCT. It's actually time for Sukuna to step up, everyone has been shining bright beside him these last chapters.

Battle Wolf

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
What is the chance of Yuji launching a slash and cutting off Sukuna's fire?

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
He can use blood manipulation because he's a death painting and swapped bodies with Choso and if he did swap with Shoko their knowledge and CT combined helped him learn RCT.
He can use Blood Manipulation because he ate the other Death Womb Paintings and one of them had Blood Manipulation like Choso. Switching into Choso's body let Yuji get the hang of using it much faster.

But his DE came back and I'm not sure this is Malevolent Shrine or another one. It wouldn't be too surprising for him to have multiple DE.
It's Malevolent Shrine, just an incomplete version he adlibbed with a bunch of binding vows.

iksoknobu

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
This is it, no more Fraudkuna hidden cards anymore. If Yuji gets through this, Fraudkuna is done for
Are you still into this "fraudkuna" thing? You look like a teenager frustrated because a manga character killed your favorite character...

LYEL

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
What is the chance of Yuji launching a slash and cutting off Sukuna's fire?
I actually want to see Fuuga burning everything down just to test out who is going to survive. We've been waiting for this moment since the beginning, right?
We need Fuuga, Fire, Igni, Fuego, Fogo!

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Are you still into this "fraudkuna" thing? You look like a teenager frustrated because a manga character killed your favorite character...
LOL the opinion moderator entered the chat

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
You look like a teenager frustrated that people have freedom to joke about a work of fiction

papypopo

Reaction score
Country
France
That can only happen if Choso is inside the domain barrier somehow
He is!

It’s the Same domain as always, without barrier, just incomplete, it’s not a new one, just another form of it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oookay so that's how they "cheated". Ui Ui used his cursed technique to swap souls and let them learn from each other in the areas they were lacking.

Yuji can use cleave because he's the son of Kenny and Sukuna's twin and Sukuna squatted his body for months. He can use blood manipulation because he's a death painting and swapped bodies with Choso and if he did swap with Shoko their knowledge and CT combined helped him learn RCT.

And swapping with Kusakabe helped everyone master simple domain. Ui Ui is broken as a support with time and preparations.

The blackflashes from last chapter didn't do a lot of damage but fucked Sukuna's regeneration which he had learned from Gojo. But his DE came back and I'm not sure this is Malevolent Shrine or another one. It wouldn't be too surprising for him to have multiple DE.

Fuga is finally coming... I don't think Choso would be enough to tank that, Mahoraga was reduced to ashes despite his busted RCT. It's actually time for Sukuna to step up, everyone has been shining bright beside him these last chapters.
He don’t need to swap with Choso for that because he ate the remaining death paintings thus acquiering blood manipulation technique. Choso just teach him some lessons. Im pretty sure the only other one yuji swap with was yuta

Emmanu

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Body Swap is Ui Ui’s technique not Goatji
Wait, what? Wasn't Ui Ui's CT supposed to be teleportation? Did i miss something?

Question: whoever has the soul swap CT could, potentially, swap bodies with Mahito and fix whoever Mahito messed up?

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
He is!

It’s the Same domain as always, without barrier, just incomplete, it’s not a new one, just another form of it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

He don’t need to swap with Choso for that because he ate the remaining death paintings thus acquiering blood manipulation technique. Choso just teach him some lessons. Im pretty sure the only other one yuji swap with was yuta
I know about the same domain after the errors were cleared

But since it's incomplete and the final panel is Sukuna in a black environment, I thought that he closed the domain

He indeed didn't swap with Choso.
I think he swapped with Yuta or Hakari or Gojo(in a less probable scenario)

Also Yuji talked that he's grateful for Kamo Noritoshi (the youngest one) for being a good teacher because Choso was a bad teacher.

Btw it would be a mistake to swap with Choso to get BM when he already got by eating his other brothers.
Doesn't make sense

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
English scan

Wait, what? Wasn't Ui Ui's CT supposed to be teleportation? Did i miss something?
Teleport souls.

zafool974

Reaction score
Country
France
Is it Mei Mei protecting Maki in her simple domain?

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Uiui simply cheated on everyone training for 1 month, that explains a lot how Yuji learn some new things... But how they'll deal with Fraudkuna fire? Maybe Megumi after seeing all those things will fight back from inside? (Nanatsu no Taizai feelings)

lexx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I'll hand it to Gege, this one was well done.
I'm also even more curious about what happens if Ui Ui swaps Maki's soul. I think there's potential here for "training" people to reducing their CE output to zero in order to temporarily activate heavenly restrictions conditions ala Tojo Zenin.

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'll hand it to Gege, this one was well done.
I'm also even more curious about what happens if Ui Ui swaps Maki's soul. I think there's potential here for "training" people to reducing their CE output to zero in order to temporarily activate heavenly restrictions conditions ala Tojo Zenin.
Don't make sense. Why there's potential there?
Ui Ui states that there's a limit per time(2 per month) so they focused on Yuji, because Sukuna is THE threat

And even with Yuji they tried to reduce the options. One was Kusakabe. Choso doesn't make sense. Shoko wouldn't help much. Gojo is a strong option but without 6E, Yuji couldn't achieve same mastery and look with the Shrine, he just achieved and the output is low too, with Limitless and without 6E, that would be a no go. Hakari is powerful but I don't think he can teach Yuji much.
So there's Angel and Yuta. Yuta is the best option because he has RCT and he can provide a lot to Yuji

After that, supposing that everyone survives or most survives, training to temporarily became like Maki or Toji? Why for?
Also I think Heavenly restriction is something so special that I don't think is something obtained, even in that way.

Maybe Miwa?
Don't think Miwa is near, because she can't provide much due to her failed Blinding Vow.
Theres lot of technicalities there, she can't touch a sword but there's other weapons but I don't think it's that easy, she made a poor Blinding Vow lol

But even so, given that Mei Mei is always thinking about her, Miwa is more plausible option

But for a moment I thought about Uro being there