First Round - Juvia Lockser vs. Yor Forger | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

First Round Juvia Lockser vs. Yor Forger

Who is the best Waifu?

• Juvia Lockser

• Yor Forger

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VG1989

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Georgia
CAMPAIGN
How to describe Juvia
Well, first time you see her, you think this is a cold hearted woman with no mercy.

But Ironically Wizard with power of Ice was able to melt her heart.

After that She becomes most fun character in Fairy Tail

Even though she was Fairy Tails former foe, she helps them at Tower of Heaven, and when joining the guild did not use it for leverage, She wanted to be accepted for herself not because of debt.
She even vouches and askes Master to let Gajeel to join, She does not forget her former Guildmates.

More so, to prove how serious her feelings towards Fairy Tail are she downright Electrocutes herself rather than harm her new friends

You might think she is a comic relief or Jealous stalker,

but its all because of her past that shaped her, she spent her childhood shunned by the other children for constantly making it rain around her. She took up making teru teru bozu dolls in an attempt to make it stop raining, but it only served to make the other children tease her even more. As she grew older, she would overhear other people commenting on the gloominess of the rain around her, making her feel increasingly depressed. At one point in her life she was in a relationship with Bora, but he broke up with her because he couldn't stand the rain. Eventually, she was accepted into the Phantom Lord Guild, noting that it was the first time anyone had accepted her, and formed a quarter of the guild's elite Mage team: Element 4. She is very concerned by possibilities of making people sad. So she tries to live every day to its fullest and be determined on things she loves.

she is not here fore jokes, even though some of them are Hilarious

trust me her rage can be funny

but it also can be terrifying

ask Erza

Yet still she is kind and forgiving

so kind that, After freeing her Beloved's Father from being Puppet Zombie to a Necromancer

She blames herself and Apologizes to Grey.

Obviouse he would never blame her

So who is Juvia, A silver lining in A cloudy rainy day :wtf that gets along with everyone

has great quotes

All in all she is just wonderful

Thank you.

Last edited:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I will be nice during round 1. :)

@VG1989 if this is your campaign post please add CAMPAIGN at the top. :blush

Last edited:

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
✨ Campaign ✨

It's time for an introduction~ Though does a character like Yor Forger truly need one?

Yor Forger, one of the major characters in the series Spy x Family is introduced as a kind, but shy woman who is just trying to live her life. Recently married, raising a child and making sure everyone's needs are met. Sounds like the perfect wife-material. Who doesn't want a person like Yor in their lives?
Yet there is more than meets the eye. Nothing is ever what it seems right?

Indeed.
Strong, independent woman vibes incoming!
Behind her sweet exterior hides a deadly assassin.

!

It's the duality what makes Yor an interesting and dynamic person that will continu to surprise you.

Strong? Check.
Kind? Check.
Beautiful? Check.
Housewife? Check.
Assassin? Check.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, she's got it all. What are you waiting for.
Vote for Yor!

(or else)

Chocolatejr9

Reaction score
Country
United States
✨ Campaign ✨

It's time for an introduction~ Though does a character like Yor Forger truly need one?

Yor Forger, one of the major characters in the series Spy x Family is introduced as a kind, but shy woman who is just trying to live her life. Recently married, raising a child and making sure everyone's needs are met. Sounds like the perfect wife-material. Who doesn't want a person like Yor in their lives?
Yet there is more than meets the eye. Nothing is ever what it seems right?

Indeed.
Strong, independent woman vibes incoming!
Behind her sweet exterior hides a deadly assassin.

!

It's the duality what makes Yor an interesting and dynamic person that will continu to surprise you.

Strong? Check.
Kind? Check.
Beautiful? Check.
Housewife? Check.
Assassin? Check.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, she's got it all. What are you waiting for.
Vote for Yor!

(or else)

THERE it is! I was starting to worry you'd just try to ride off Yor's popularity.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I like Yor, just cant shake the feeling that she's a bit... a tiny bit overrated by the media. Her greatest edge over Juvia is that she's an actual waifu in her story and a sweet maternal figure to Anya, waifus that are good with kids and love them are built different imo.

Idk if something was updated about Juvia in latest works, I haven't read anything from Mashima in several years (for good measure) but her obssesive approach towards Gray always bugged me the wrong way, still a better choice than many other FT waifus.

Good luck to both but my vote is for Yor this round.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I am going with Yor this round, easy choice.

VG1989

Reaction score
Country
Georgia
Something I wanted to mention
Yor is my favourite character from Spy x Family and I adore her, but she is not my first Waifu choice from that series

Status
Not open for further replies.