Last 16: Match up 4!: Garp vs. Dragon | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Last 16: Match up 4!: Garp vs. Dragon

Who wins?

• Monkey D. Garp

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Monkey D. Dragon

Votes: 30 65.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonsagara

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Initially thought it would go towards Dragon, but also thought Garp was making a comeback based on later comments. I guess the people who didn't post mostly went for Dragon.

CT Smith

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Republic
Hmm voters must have been of the I-don't-follow-One Piece-but-I-feel-like-voting-for-the-guy-with-the-cooler-name majority.

Cyrs

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
North Pole
I think Dragon deserved to win. He's the "most wanted man in the whole world", for crying out loud. Normally, the Pirate King would be the most wanted. Dragon is more wanted than any of the Yonkou. Bounty generally indicates strength, so that would place Dragon at least around Yonkou level, if not above. Who knows where exactly, but he's damn strong for sure.

On a side note, I wonder if Dragon will end up being the final "villain" or something. As in, he wants to take down the World Government, but in a way Luffy doesn't want, and so Luffy ends up fighting him? Just a crazy idea.

0Xellos

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Hmm voters must have been of the I-don't-follow-One Piece-but-I-feel-like-voting-for-the-guy-with-the-cooler-name majority.
I think such users are rare here.
The unpredicatability of voting (as long as it's not top tier vs fodder) is what makes the tournament worth watching and participating in. And since we lack info about powers of both, and they both are supposed to be top tier (Hero of Marines vs Most Wanted), it really isn't good to bash on the result like this.

Ninja_Pirate

Reaction score
Country
India
I think such users are rare here.
The unpredicatability of voting (as long as it's not top tier vs fodder) is what makes the tournament worth watching and participating in. And since we lack info about powers of both, and they both are supposed to be top tier (Hero of Marines vs Most Wanted), it really isn't good to bash on the result like this.
I don't think so .. at least seeing other results like Kuma vs Whitebeared... There are people who are voting just for fun....
Batman is a wanted guy..,. does not make him stronger than superman ;)

Kazu-Sama

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ace's bounty was set at 550,000,000 beli, Croc's was 80 million. 'Wanted' can be a bit misleading...

Status
Not open for further replies.