Laxus Dreyar Vs Araragi Koyomi | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Laxus Dreyar Vs Araragi Koyomi

Who wins?

• Laxus Dreyar

• Araragi Koyomi

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
That's exactly what I needed to see...Why didn't you show this earlier ??? but still...he's got issues :garbear:garbear
I planned to, but nii was faster than me.:whistle

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Not being romantic for 500 chapters >>>>> trying to hit on your little sister within a seasonal anime series
I think I could stand this trolling if you actually did watch the show... but you didn't, so kindly refrain from campaigning against him when you know nothing about Araragi :pjsalt
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's exactly what I needed to see...Why didn't you show this earlier ??? but still...he's got issues :garbear:garbear
Just go and watch Bakemonogatari, maybe that will make you realize you are wrong :pjsalt

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Oh come on, don't play that shitty card. For what reason should I watch this series? There is absolutely no reason at all in regards to my comment about Araragi. Or are you saying I'm wrong? Didn't Araragi started a game with his little sister which turned out to be sexually arousing for both of them? And even then, neither of them stopped? Didn't the little sister end up lying on the bed with Araragi on top of her? Wasn't Araragi making a move at his little sister's boobs? And despite their big sister interrupting them, didn't the little sister - after the big sister left - proposed to go on with the game and Araragi accepted it without hesitation?

Last edited:

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

I can't believe people generalizing fandom. I mean, they are allowed to hate FT. Not only they hate a character, but also do they hate the whole series. What has FT ever done to you? :emocat

Besides, some of them who hate FT are pretty active in FT section :fan

What is more appealing than these?
  • He is not pervert
  • He is not playboy
  • Him not being romantic is a sign that he is loyal to only one waifu
  • He was ever seen crying
Whenever you and him are outside and a thunderstorm is happening, he will do this:

He can be a lightning rod for you!

He is not Natsu! He is not Gajeel! I mean he is not someone who likes to destroy chairs, tables, and so on. He is a gentleman.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Going with Laxus here.Araragi stands no chance.

Reactions: syx

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Is there really a romance between Laxus and Mira in the manga or it's just Dimaria being a shipper?

Araragi is really, really flawed but he has notable qualities too. The video Zasz posted is funny, but he being so happy also makes sense in a way. It's much better to watch the series and see how great he is IMO, it's hard to show this through videos because of the plot and his relationships with the various characters.

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Is there really a romance between Laxus and Mira in the manga or it's just Dimaria being a shipper?
There isn't any Romantic development between these two so far in the manga... ( i think it's the most popular crack ship in FT that Hiro may choose to happen at the end ) :smoke

Last edited:

MSofAofCOCA

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
and I also haven't read FT to evaluate Laxus's qualities as a husbando :p:pjsalt
Spoiler Alert: Laxus has no qualities as a husband.

Only as a boy-toy. :fan

uberfayt

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind

I can't believe people generalizing fandom. I mean, they are allowed to hate FT. Not only they hate a character, but also do they hate the whole series. What has FT ever done to you? :emocat

Besides, some of them who hate FT are pretty active in FT section :fan

What is more appealing than these?
  • He is not pervert
  • He is not playboy
  • Him not being romantic is a sign that he is loyal to only one waifu
  • He was ever seen crying
Whenever you and him are outside and a thunderstorm is happening, he will do this:

He can be a lightning rod for you!

He is not Natsu! He is not Gajeel! I mean he is not someone who likes to destroy chairs, tables, and so on. He is a gentleman.
You do realize that all of that is plain boring and cliché (except the lightning rod thing) :XD :pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt

IMO you should also show how the old Laxus was (not the crualty part but more his awesome and charismatic part, which didn't appear anymore after tenrou island...)

He earned my vote just cuz I didn't see Husbando qualities in Araragi (from his flaws at least which were shown here). Tbh I should actually check the show to really get to know him better, as Demon suggested.

Stormsfury

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Araragi is kinda messed up, Hitagi and Hanekawa are pure waifu material but he seems to have the hots for some loli's instead and his hot sister(s).
Dat shower scene though... jesus

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
That's just me being a shipper :xp

Laxus x Mira is not a canon ship. It's a crack ship. But I can say Mira has a secret crush on Laxus.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
How can people even compare Laxus to koyomi?
Laxus is basically a brute. hell he tried to destroy the whole guild. he tried to KILL them. How is that husband material?

Koyomi on the other hand is as loyal as you can get. Sure he is a little pervert but he only loves his girlfriend. He would never betray her or do something to make her sad. (Well ignore the last part... :kappa) He is a true mans man. Truly worthy of the crown.

Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Laxus is too manly to not vote for. Plus, he isn't after the guild anymore, he's protecting them with sugoi and moe.

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Araragi is really, really flawed but he has notable qualities too. The video Zasz posted is funny, but he being so happy also makes sense in a way. It's much better to watch the series and see how great he is IMO, it's hard to show this through videos because of the plot and his relationships with the various characters.
Laxus has shown 0 interest in any female, so it's all just crackpot theories made by fans. You can reduce Laxus to one thing: First wanting to destroy the guild bc of his daddy complex, afterwards trying to protect the guild to repent for what he did. That's all his character is about, in a nutshell :pjsalt

Yes Demon, you got it. So glad to see you supporting Araragi too :wtf

Oh come on, don't play that shitty card. For what reason should I watch this series? There is absolutely no reason at all in regards to my comment about Araragi. Or are you saying I'm wrong? Didn't Araragi started a game with his little sister which turned out to be sexually arousing for both of them? And even then, neither of them stopped? Didn't the little sister end up lying on the bed with Araragi on top of her? Wasn't Araragi making a move at his little sister's boobs? And despite their big sister interrupting them, didn't the little sister - after the big sister left - proposed to go on with the game and Araragi accepted it without hesitation?

And yet nothing happened, so you're basically using the one fanservice/parody scene you saw to judge a character and a whole series, talk about prejudice. No worries though, Araragi will lose bc the Fairy Tail fanbase likes psychopaths who are trying to repent afterwards *looks at Jellal and Laxus* :pjsalt I guess Jellal actually does show interest in a girl at least, unlike Laxus who would probably just marry the Guild house if he could.

Medkaradaraba

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Albania
Araragi is way more husband material.. Atleast he has a girlfriend while Laxshit is still a near a mid 20s virgin xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Araragi is way more husband material.. Atleast he has a girlfriend while Laxshit is still a near a mid 20s virgin xD

Reactions: Nii

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
And yet nothing happened, so you're basically using the one fanservice/parody scene you saw to judge a character and a whole series, talk about prejudice.
"Nothing happened", lol. I have heard many shitty excuses in my life, yet this one is most likely one of the poorest one I've ever faced.

What happened during that episode can easily be categorized as sexual foreplay... with his little sister...

Nothing happened :lmao How easy life would be if you could get through with anything using that line...

Status
Not open for further replies.