Games - League of Legends | Page 102 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games League of Legends

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Kassadin usually takes Fleet Footwork, so Grasp isn't much different. It also has heal and it also gives bonus health as well.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
anything works, grasp is good for trading and healing. I was mid that game, he was trying to survive the tryndamere laning phase but he couldn't keep up. It kinda worked tho, my Kha did a good job that game and counter ganked the enemy jgler, He let me play without disturbance. So yeah it could have worked if i got ganked a lot and kass got feed.
Kassadin usually takes Fleet Footwork, so Grasp isn't much different. It also has heal and it also gives bonus health as well.
Sustain Kassadin is actually a thing eh?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Mordekaiser (Rework) looks really broken. Gogarory wil probably main him. :xi0same

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Sustain Kassadin is actually a thing eh?
Kassadin already is a "sustain" champ, since you build Catalyst on him and his W refunds mana.

Mordekaiser (Rework) looks really broken. Gogarory wil probably main him. :xi0same
I don't like his Ult. I don't think it belongs in the game. Riot has been removing "push button, win game" spells from the game for years, and for some reason they're adding it back because it's "cool" and "unique".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Played a decent amount against him today. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I think there's zero chance his Ultimate remains the way it is right now.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
It's not a matter of being rekt or not. I could do the same thing when I finally get to play him. If a jungler comes to gank a Mordekaiser after he's committed to fighting the laner. He can just Ult and kill them, steal their stats and also kill the one ganking. Or maybe even run away back to his own turret to safety. He can take the most fed enemy team member off the map for 7 seconds in a big teamfight, that's more than enough for his team to win the fight and it not even matter if he kills his target or not. Fight over Baron or Dragon? He can Ult the enemy jungler and take away the enemy team's Smite.

Generally there's things you can do against a champ when they're fed. This Ult negates so much of those things, because he can literally leave the map. They removed Poppy's Ult when they reworked her because it wasn't healthy for the game, but it's okay for Mordekaiser to get an even more broken version of it years later? Is Riot smoking crack?

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
Relax, I was kidding :lmao

I agree, the ult is ridiculous, it requires basically no skill

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
You still need to be able to land your abilities to kill shit, even during his Ult. But mechanically, his Ult shouldn't exist according to Riot's own design philosophy.

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Been playing Viego at mid lane in low elo (Gold) and well, he does feel strong there. Feels better to play him at mid than at jungle which is his intended primary role, atleast as far as I'm concerned. Hope that he doesn't get gutted soon and then relegated to jungle only cause I'm having way too much fun playing him at mid. He's kinda like the release reworked Aatrox where he had a ton of sustain from the minions, and which I abused and also had way too much fun playing him at that point in time.

For Summoner Spells, I take Ignite and Flash. For primary runes I take Press the Attack, Triumph, Tenacity and Last Stand. Secondary runes - Sudden Impact and Ravenous Hunter. And ofcourse Attack Speed, Adaptive force and then depending on the matchup Magic Resist or Armor or Health. As for items - Botrk first, then boots usually Mercs or Tabi, then Kraken Slayer, Sterak's, Death's Dance (If facing heavy AP I think I'd take Wit's End but I haven't tried it yet cause I haven't been against any heavily fed AP threats yet) and then QSS item or Grievious Wounds or whatever item I feel like building according to the situation. But yeah, Botrk, Kraken and then Sterak's are the items I build every game. I've read that some people build Conqueror and then Goredrinker but I prefer the mentioned build so much more.

Viego is fun as hell but goddamn his voice lines suck. Too desperate and giga simping for Isolde or whatever her name is. I feel like muting his voice when I play him. Something which he shares in common with Aatrox besides the fun to play kit (But I do miss old Aatrox though).

Also, I have been playing Kayle mid as well. I take Fleet most of the time and then the standard stuff. For summoners I take Teleport and ofcourse Flash. I build AD though with Kraken Slayer as the mythic. Haven't tried playing her with AP builds yet at mid lane but yeah playing her at mid feels so much better than playing her at top where you'll have to lane against the likes of Darius, Renekton, Garen etc. It's so fucking annoying having to play against them. I'd rather take her to mid lane although it might mean my jungler is going to have a bad time with river crabs before I evolve into a champion at level 6.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I wish I could play league again but it seems like day dreaming at this point, I was so excited for viego release then my internet finally broke. I can’t play with stable pings anymore but I managed to hit platinum very early this season so i take it as a compensation.

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Playing Lego Legends again. And...

Some trillion IQ champion design right there. Simpin' for Kai'Sa ended. I'm simpin' for this simp now lulz.