Games - Mafia Game 111 - Bleach II: The Hydra Wars - End Game | Page 57 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 111 - Bleach II: The Hydra Wars - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China

Thank you for playing MG 111. I hope you had fun despite... Well, the game.

Thank you @Farfalla as always for co-hosting this game with me. Always much more pleasant to host with her by my bear sides.

I hope to see you all again next time 😤

James Rye

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Thank all for the panda gods for no TP lovers in this setting!

We got seriously lucky with our day kills. I first didn't wanted to use them and use them like normal after first night but then I realized that in such a small game with double roles getting night kills might be way harder than getting day kills, so I went right ahead and most likely gave my teammates a big shock when they saw me daykilling MarSun.

What was lucky about the day kills was also the sequence in which they happened and the roles that died with them. First the Banshee died without a target to use her role on and I am 100% sure Gry would have either picked me or Lamko, he was already like a hound on day 1. Second lucky shot on Brad killing the 2nd det before they got get a 2nd result. And third the Freeman/Townie one. And we got especially lucky here because if they had used their role day 1 then the spies and det and who knows who else, like prostitute might have actually survived for example, would have had two nights to gather infos. With them dying on day 3 we made sure that even if I were to die we would still have a way left open to win.

But yeah, I should have died on day 2. I somehow survived even though Hardy was rightly on my poor ass all day. At that point in day 1 I simply didn't wanted to vote for Digibaka because the mere thought of voting with both my teammates on a townie on day 1 sounded way too wrong to me. Kinda lucky though that the whole attention on me on day 2 put Lamko and Gruviii onto the backstages for a bit and people focused more on me, Hardy and KGB. Again though I was sorta pretty sure I would die day 2 so when I saw 3 dead townies instead and none of them being Wolt, it was.... very surprising.

Big thanks to my teammates @Lambu @Asako @Gryffindor @Juviii , you guys did great handling my random day kills outta nowhere. @Sky I hope we can see you in a future mafia game where you can play with your own style. Sorry for annoying you with tons of pms.

@GrySun @MArGi Sorry for killing you guys on day 1, that always sucks, but back then I was struggling whenever to choose you guys or Jamminspeed. In the end I went with my guts that only dead Gry is a good Gry, as long as said Gry ain't in my corner of the game. And man, Gry was sooooooooo not in my corner, lol. If he had lived he would have likely lead town to a win on day 2 even if we had daykilled him then.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Don't feel bad Farf. Wasn't the closest of mafia games but it was fun, for me at least.

James' accusation battle with Hardy was highly enjoyable. Shad coming back from the dead to lock us into something nobody wanted to do was hilarious. And behind the scenes on my side it was pretty hilarious how every time I'd get a message from Demon saying he's going to bed. 30 seconds later something would blow up in the thread.

Also greatly enjoyed Sam's heroic effort there at the end to get us to believe him, not that it mattered.

I'll say this though, I've only ever been involved in the sort of teamwork orientated mafia game twice. Not really my thing. Demon was a great partner, very relaxed and much more capable than I am, but having a partener (and maybe this is how it is for mafia, I've never actually been one aside from traitor) it sort of lacks the thrill of TP or town because you can talk to somebody about things.

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
sort of lacks the thrill of TP or town because you can talk to somebody about things.
It did lack the thrill. but has it own enjoyment that you can't get from solo.

I always had this idea that demon doesn't like to share, but this game he was very open to sharing information, not sure if that a hydra thing or I was just wrong.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
1st huge thanks @Copy Panda @Farfalla for hosting and for your patience and professionalism. the game was fun, I had a great time and enjoyed the Hydra mechs. Thanks so much @Hardy for teaming with me, and for your patience, you were always kind and helpful, and Im sorry for all the times I bothered you with walls while you were sick. Thank you too for backing me when I couldnt be online too.

Thxs to everyone who joined, we lost, we did mistakes, all of us, but it was really funny, sometimes passionate but some moments were memorable, we had a great time, playing with you. I hope noone will be holding grudges its just a game. And I apologize if I at any moment I offended any of you.

See you next game, hopefully <3

Btw, what about a top 10 most memorable moments in MG :arf

or add Police Officer
Having been both I'd say police officer is the best role to counter assassin,
- 1st its day role you can assess players more or less, while at night BG can get blocked and has no clue of what happened at night so can't decide properly. - Also you can pick up to 3 players with Police officer while with BG if you pick wrong target, its over. We were blocked all along, we havent succeeded a single saving, sadly.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You are getting diffuser with no bombs. That's mafia game baby.
It happened to me once, bomb defuser, but no bomb.... :arf
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Farfalla no no the game was enjoyable, and personnally we had a great time ! Thank you really <3

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I would've had more fun if I got to play more. Wait...
Really though, thanks for the game @Farfalla @Copy Panda and sorry again for being absent D1. Btw guys, I genuinely will never hide like that intentionally. And yeah I know this is way too common at this point but someday you won't even think afk and Holt belong in the same sentence 😅

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Thanks for the game @Copy Panda @Farfalla was fun while it lasted tho really wish we could been more active in the game for both of us but well...and talked more with lambu as hydra

Day 2 really couldn't believe james actually managed to live, felt like he was done but glory townie decided to change last sec
That really helped us
We probably couldn't have won if it weren't for day 2

Now for day 3, i really need to apologize to @Juviii and @Gryffindor for what we did, we really sorry
Paranoia kicked last 2 hours especially when i saw that gryff posting but not really using anno vote at the end
We got really really paranoid at that moment to why no vote was coming in

Sorryyyy :notlikethis

Ignoring the last 2 hours... I really enjoyed being in in team with @James Rye @Sky and @Juviii @Gryffindor
Especially juviii, tho i bet she could preferred if we were together as green

Once again i apologize... :darn

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Also thanks to @Copy Panda and @Farfalla for hosting. Mostly.. not going to thank you for giving us a townie bankai. I can't tell you how bad Demon and I were wishing for any means of killing Gruvii for the last 2 days.
Like... A vote c.c?

Jokes
... Kinda

#_#

Ah BTW bankai and shikai could affect each other, the restrictions were specified in the OP post and PMs

Kat

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
ban sky, james, shad and all of my voters
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thanks @Kat and my apologies for poor poofamnce you were great fun very analytical we even got most of the mafias in our pad , we even considered Sam on day 1 but in our defense he always sounds giga scum

oi oi it's not like i did better but it was fun while it lasted gege! Next time we are definitely going to win!!! Also if by analytical you mean the moment I told you that some of the posts are like random word generator to me then sure haha~

Maybe we got the letters wrong, next time lets go with GBK hah BUT thank you for settling with me as your teammate next time as well~~

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Big thanks to my teammates @Lambu @Asako @Gryffindor @Juviii , you guys did great handling my random day kills outta nowhere.

Not sure how to feel for winning after "actually" playing just the last inconsequential day, save a short talk in the nightpad with Gryff and giving spaced out feedback to Koko I did nothing at all, she carried the entire run. :lmao

It sucks that unforeseen circumstances messed up my schedule for the game but it is what it is. I had fun discussing in the mafia pad when I could reach it and the last day was intense... even if pointless. :e3
Sorry again @Gryffindor and @Juviii for the shading in the final day, the lover paranoia was real so we assumed the worst. I already knew Gryff is top class as a teammate but turns out the pigeon-killing astro-lady is really good aswell. Shame that @Sky was once again out of commission but @James Rye did a great job performing all the kills and picking up Gryff's codes for assassination. Great work everyone!

Thanks @Asako for doing all the work that should have been split in two, even when you were hella busy yourself with exams. Planning what we could through discord was superfun and would love to pair up another time with full time available :hi5

Thanks Host-chans @Copy Panda and @Farfalla for another Hydra game, I wish I could have experienced it to the fullest but it was fun as always, love the format and the mechanic, simple and straightforward.

Till next time! :lambirb/

uberfayt

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
GG mafia, well played.

I gotta say a few words about that prosecution; a last minute move (literally) while I was blinded by panic and excitement. Having had a really long day didn't help either.

What's even worse is the rushed, non-calculated decision on the spot to vote KGB. I'm just giving you the context, not making up excuses. We all agree the move was shit, period. Sorry, fellow townies.

What hurt the most is that I went off tracks from our (me and Tatsu's) carefully crafted original plan:

Having successfully secured Prosecutor on N1, we had to lay low for a while, enough not to be on mafia's radar and at the same time not raise town's alarms and end up lynched.
We had decided to either follow Wolt's chosen target and prosecute that, or hold on to the power in case Wolt picked us as or if they saved it for later. The prospect of this plan bearing its fruits was exciting, ngl.
Three hours before the end of D2, I go to bed to finally get some sleep and call it a day. But of course,
an hour later I check my phone, couldn't stop myself. I see the assassin kill, meaning Wolt would pick a target any minute. My adrenaline was kicking through the roof, one thing led to the other
and...the rest is history. Moral of the story: never bring the damn phone to bed next time!!!

That said, I had lots of fun playing this game with y'all. Special shoutouts to Tatsu for the cool moments brainstorming and analyzing the game together, it was thrilling!

Last but not least, I wanna thank the hosts for this wonderful game! The double role mechanics with limited ammo was really fun, I felt it gave the game a new dimension.

Hope to see you all in a future game ^^

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Nice to play this one with you Shad. You made many good insights in Bradpad but our fire was extinguished too early thanks to cheap shot artist assassin. [Congrats mafia's]

Would be nice to get to the second night as det. I feel there are many interesting ways to play this role.

Cheers to the hosts for the re-up game happening asap, athough I wish this game lasted longer (the total game) so you guys didn't have to re-host (or feel like a re-host is needed).

Special cheers to Farfalla for going above and beyond to help ease my desperate desire for Rangiku's boobs. The avi and sig are hot and I am thankful from the bottom of my heart ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.