Webtoon - Martial Artist Lee Gwak | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Webtoon Martial Artist Lee Gwak

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Synopsis : Lee Gwak, an ordinary martial artist, was met with a terrible fate as he got involved with the celestial demon troupe and lost the ability to use any of his limbs.
Just when he thought he had lost everything, A new hope dawned upon him. A martial arts that he once knew. He took his chances and put everything on the line by training in that martial arts and, by some miracle, is able to recover as he masters it.
From then on, Lee Gwak aspires to live as a true martial artist and not as an ordinary martial artist like he once did before.

Genre : martial arts, action, Adventure, weak to strong male lead

It has the same author of the Legend of Northern Bade. The art is quirky and perhaps not in a good way but it grows on you. I would say as it has a very slow start the world building element is quite decent.
I like it quite a lot over all, despite some obvious plot holes.
Link : https://luminousscans.com/series/martial-artist-lee-gwak/

Ozman

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Love it.Cartoon style not the normal webtoon but smart martial artist not showoff.

Hibari Kyoya

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I recommend this series if anyone is looking to pick something up. It's currently on hiatus till the 24th of May I think as the author needed a break but I just smashed the first 80-ish chapters and definitely readable :verily