Events - MH Secret Santa 2013 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Events MH Secret Santa 2013

Who is Santa?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santa Claus

Noël-sama
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
North Pole
~MH Secret Santa 2013~

What is the MH Secret Santa, you ask? You've probably already played it before if you've ever participated in various summer camps or other forum events. If not, here is a quick explanation: the aim of this event is to offer a simple gift to another member. However, you don't pick the member; the Secret Santa will send a PM to all participants with the name of the member they need to give a gift to.

~*~*~​

Some simple rules:
  • Sign-ups close on the 7th of December (12PM UTC) and then you'll have until the 24th of December (12PM UTC) to PM your Christmas Gift to Santa.
  • You sign up by making a response in this thread where you simply state "I'm in" (make it visible- bold is preferred).
  • You mustn't reveal yourself before the 30th of December because the members will have the fun of guessing who sent them their gift!
  • The gifts you send could be anything from a video clip to a drawing, or an avatar/ signature set.
  • When you have found/made your gift, you will send the link(s) to Secret Santa, who will then PM that item to the recipient.

Additional Information:
  • You're free to make more than one present, if you wish to. However, it shouldn't be more than three different presents.
    Example:
    1 set (ava + sig) + a drawing + a video
    OR
    2 different sets + a drawing
    etc.
  • If you want, you can place a little hint about your identity in your present.
  • After your presents are handed out, we will create a separate thread where you can thank your Secret Santa and guess who it is until the 30th. After that, everyone will be revealed.

Naomidee
xi0
naruto-niichan
kdowns
FrostyMouse
goldb
Leoat12
FaustXIII
Arctigor
Mazino
Ustegius

Last edited:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
ME.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I got some nice reviews for the last one I dun - I'm in Santa brah!!

FrostyMouse

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'm in.

All I ask is that my Secret Santa actually not quit this year. :P

It was sort of disappointing not getting anything. I think that I ended up wearing a set that Darj got me to wear in the end.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm in.

It was sort of disappointing not getting anything. I think that I ended up wearing a set that Darj got me to wear in the end.
Yeah mines too - the pains of an un giving santa!!
I thought it was Naomi that made some set for people that didn't get anything???

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Bene forgot me the first year...and I don't remember what my gift was last year :x

FrostyMouse

Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I thought it was Naomi that made some set for people that didn't get anything???
I think she did, but she never ended up making me anything because it was thought that mine was coming back or something, but...

Bene forgot me the first year...and I don't remember what my gift was last year :x
I sent you a Code Geass set, but you refused to wear it.

I had to go look back through my sent PMs to find it:

I also sent this, but...

Harmony, it's real.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I sent you a Code Geass set, but you refused to wear it.

I had to go look back through my sent PMs to find it:

I also sent this, but...

Harmony, it's real.

I don't remember receiving that at all :rofl ...I guess I just forgot?

And I don't get the second thing...

FrostyMouse

Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I don't remember receiving that at all :rofl ...I guess I just forgot?

And I don't get the second thing...
I don't buy your excuses. :shiraishi

The second thing's about how I support Harry X Hermione, which is abbreviated as Harmony. I have no idea how it related, but there has to be some reason why I sent it to you. According to my sent PMs, I decided to send that to you afterwards.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I don't buy your excuses. :shiraishi

The second thing's about how I support Harry X Hermione, which is abbreviated as Harmony. I have no idea how it related, but there has to be some reason why I sent it to you. According to my sent PMs, I decided to send that to you afterwards.
Oh well... If it's any consolation, I made a set for niichan the first year and he never used it either. :(

Yeah, you're random as hell.

Leoat12

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'm in

Santa Claus

Noël-sama
Reaction score
Country
North Pole
Thank you all for the enthusiastic responses! I have updated the first post with the current list of participants.

Don't you worry, I will do my best to remind everyone. Hopefully, no one will quit this year. If something unfortunate does happen, I will try my best to ensure that no one will go present-less.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Santa, I have to say you are really fit this year. Been working out in the North Pole?

I'm in.

A friend of mine promised doing a sig for you and... he dissapeared. I promise I'll pay you... some day :emocat

Santa Claus

Noël-sama
Reaction score
Country
North Pole
Santa, I have to say you are really fit this year. Been working out in the North Pole?
Ho ho ho, thank you for noticing. Mrs Claus thought I ate a few too many cookies last year and had me train with the reindeers.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
No, I didn't make sets for people who didn't receive a gift from their secret santa. I think that was TehCoffee. I got one from him last year, anyway. I don't think my secret santa gave me anything? If I recall.

However, this year will be different, I'm sure! Look at all the cool people that signed up already.

Status
Not open for further replies.