Shounen - Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto | Page 93 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Just read the Minato One-Shot.

Not the kind of story that I expected.

Did all the previous Jinchuriki have to stay in a place strengthened by a huge seal like this until Minato? If yes that really sucks.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Just read the Minato One-Shot.

Not the kind of story that I expected.

Did all the previous Jinchuriki have to stay in a place strengthened by a huge seal like this until Minato? If yes that really sucks.
The one shot was better than Boruto, just saying

We could really do with a Minato Gaiden

Wookitake

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I really believe Kishimoto should have written prequels instead of Boruto. It had a span of generations, lots of wars between the countries, etc. He could even focus on 3 generations in particular.

Jiraiya
Minato
Kakashi

And that's it. The Minato oneshot is amazing.

BUT at the same time...it makes me question the beginning of Naruto, the choices made by Sarutobi, how Naruto was treated by the village during his childhood etc. Of course, some stuff on Shippuden + this one show are practically retcons, but it makes me think of how Naruto could have began differently.

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wasn't enough Uchiha in this chapter for my liking.

But there's always next time.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
After years of avoiding it, I finally broke down and gave Naruto a partial re-read. I decided to start at the Chunnin Exam Finals and went all the way through the Pain arc.

And you know what? It's fine. It's completely fine. It did remind me why I liked the series in the first place and it has a lot of strong moments. But man, I never noticed how quick some of the character development is. Not saying all of it bad, but some character fly through certain arcs with barely anytime to actually have a transitional period or time to really soak in their feelings.

Part 1 was better about this (for the most part), but Part 2 amped it up seriously. No brakes on this train, we're going all in on these decisions baby.

So yeah, my irrational hatred of the series has lightened a bit. I'm going to keep it that way by not continuing on to the Summit Arc and beyond. But I will probably read the Zabuza arc before calling it quits and pretending the series ended on a different note.

Reverseshin

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Would anyone here like to help me gather all the RAW Naruto color pages from weekly Shōnen Jump in High Quality? (I will start dropping the covers here I have)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

(anyone got any raw color pages?) (I dumped what I got)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

(Forgot these ones)