One Piece Awards 2016 - Info and Discussion Thread | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

One Piece Awards 2016 - Info and Discussion Thread

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think a good category for the next awards could be 'Most attractive female'. Hancock might think she's the most beautiful but I'm sure Robin, Nami, Vivi and lots of the other female characters won't be beaten so easily and would definitely give her a run for her money.
Eh, I think we'd have a more interesting match if we disqualified Hancock, Robin, and Nami.

Freid

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Eh, I think we'd have a more interesting match if we disqualified Hancock, Robin, and Nami.
I dunno man. Vivi, Tashigi and Shirahoshi are all beauts too. Hell even Kalifa would be slaying in the looks department. I would have also said Keimi but I can't look at her the same after:
But at least she's cute most of the time.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I dunno man. Vivi, Tashigi and Shirahoshi are all beauts too. Hell even Kalifa would be slaying in the looks department. I would have also said Keimi but I can't look at her the same after:
But at least she's cute most of the time.
They are, but I think Hancock, Nami, and, especially, Robin, would dominate the polls and thus make for a less interesting competition.

Eigengrau

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
They are, but I think Hancock, Nami, and, especially, Robin, would dominate the polls and thus make for a less interesting competition.
Lady Smoothie pls.
:gaw