On Break - One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

On Break One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • Posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter outside this thread must be kept within tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars or posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a common courtesy. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released, so please adhere to them. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.
  • Remain on topic, do not discuss topics which could derail the thread from current chapter discussion. Search the forum for other appropriate thread or use the Mega Convo thread.
  • Forum rules and etiquette is applied as normal.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
My body is ready is for the broadcast.

I imagine why Vegapunk think he deserves to die for his crimes likely is related to Mother Flame. And Kuma/Seraphim.

catagon87

Reaction score
Country
United States
Once again the hints fooled us…
Message starts and next week is a break or what?…
Oda back at it again
Golden Week.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I imagine why Vegapunk think he deserves to die for his crimes likely is related to Mother Flame. And Kuma/Seraphim.
Did he know he created Mother Flame? I thought that was a pet project of York. Could be misremembering, though.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

Wasn't york the one who gave the motherflame to the gorosei? The message is probably from before that. Though it makes sense that vegapunk woul have stuff on his conscience which weights greatly... Though it's that good a fit with him being remorseful if the message is to be released upon his death.

DeadlyBeast

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Interesting. So this message will end up relating to the global earthquake and sea level rise? Guess better late than never. Wonder if any of this will end up relating to AK or Void Century at all.

baditz

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
so...
maybe the reason Roger say it 20 to early also relate to this sink the world, its not just "the man" will appear, but also the tragedy will hapen in this time.

keeper1h

Reaction score
Country
Italy
The world will sink under the sea... it means that the sea itself is not natural?
Because to sink a world you need a whole lot of extra water, unless we're talking about a DF power 🤔

wing_gundam

Reaction score
Country
Canada
That's interesting as F. Could be a red herring like "oh it COULD happen but it won't unless Im fires a laser and raises the sea level" kind of thing.

But it could be a reverse reverie instead of FM going to surface they are the new gods. I wonder how it'd play out with DFs too. I doubt Oda would turn his world 180 but it certainly is interesting.

We do have a lot of underwater hidden cities etc like former Wano, ancient kingdom.

JonWickk

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
No Zoro vs Nusjuro. How sad.

electricmastro

Reaction score
Country
United States
Pfft, what kinda ridiculous idea is Vegapunk going on about with the world sinking into the sea?

The world isn’t a ship.

Monkey.D.Bowes

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Now that is the famous Egghead incident. And now that the world knows, there's no need to complete the mission to eradicate the straw hats and the rest of Vegapunk's satellites.

I think they will teleport back to Mariejoa and preserved what is left of Egghead to make York develop a lot of Motherflames to accelerate the sinking of the world.

The world will be in panic and prepare to counterattack. While the Straw Hats go to Elbaf where they will get the informations needed to go get the last Road ponegliff.

That my theory is good or not, this news to the world feels like we are really heading for the final.

john ellis

Reaction score
Country
Australia
So I have a 1000% mega brain theory. Wano is built on top of old flooded wano. What if that’s true for the rest of the world. The world nobles, live on the giant place above the sea floor to not die in another flood. The last flood they flooded and covered 80% of the wolrds land mass and submerging it. Including fishman island.

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
So the ancient weapons can be not weapons, but ways to keep ppl alive from this rise of sea level giving the size of the weapons and the desire from Joyboy to keep they intact until the time comes... The WG doesn't want the weapons to be revealed cause this will save the ppl from the world, this is why the Holy Land is on red line

john ellis

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Now that is the famous Egghead incident. And now that the world knows, there's no need to complete the mission to eradicate the straw hats and the rest of Vegapunk's satellites.

I think they will teleport back to Mariejoa and preserved what is left of Egghead to make York develop a lot of Motherflames to accelerate the sinking of the world.

The world will be in panic and prepare to counterattack. While the Straw Hats go to Elbaf where they will get the informations needed to go get the last Road ponegliff.

That my theory is good or not, this news to the world feels like we are really heading for the final.
I’m not sure the mother flame sinks an island although It could I think the bigger hint ous old wano being submerged. I think they rose the sea levels and sat on top of the red line.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Golden Week.

Did he know he created Mother Flame? I thought that was a pet project of York. Could be misremembering, though.
Wasn't york the one who gave the motherflame to the gorosei? The message is probably from before that. Though it makes sense that vegapunk woul have stuff on his conscience which weights greatly... Though it's that good a fit with him being remorseful if the message is to be released upon his death.
York is a Vegapunk though. And they sync their brains regurlarly, so Vegapunk was atleast aware. It feels this was too big a project to keeping secret from others.

Monkey.D.Bowes

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I’m not sure the mother flame sinks an island although It could I think the bigger hint ous old wano being submerged. I think they rose the sea levels and sat on top of the red line.
Nop but it raises the sea level, sinking the world in that way.

I also think this is what happened 800 years ago. And that's why Wano put up a big wall around the island. I also think that's why the Celestial Dragons went atop the redline, because they knew the rest of the world was about to sink.

Everything is coming together.

john ellis

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Wait this confirms imu has the rain god mythical zoan, he flooded the earth with his rain god powers. He needed joyboy out of the way because he’s the sun god and could stop the rain.

Also the void Century was 100 years of rain. @Monkey.D.Bowes

catagon87

Reaction score
Country
United States
York is a Vegapunk though. And they sync their brains regurlarly, so Vegapunk was atleast aware. It feels this was too big a project to keeping secret from others.
I don't think their brains are entirely in-sync otherwise there'd of been no mystery regarding who killed Shaka and betrayed the Vegapunks, so we can at least assume York has managed to segregate parts of her own mind out of reach from the other Vegapunks. There's also the fact that York seemingly doesn't know that the Den-Den that Mars went after is a fake.