Round of 16 - One Piece Tournament 2015 - Sai vs Kyros | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Round of 16 One Piece Tournament 2015 - Sai vs Kyros

Select which fighter advances.

• Sai

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Kyros

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Notice me Escanor senpai

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Voting Rules:

• Bo16 onwards battles are 1 vs 1.
  • During Bo16, you'll be able to vote up to 24 hours after discussion ends.
  • You may vote for one character in this fight.
  • So you voted early and someone/something changed your mind? You can use the "unvote" function at the top right of the vote box and try again.

Sai
Kyros

Discussion will end on: October 13
Voting will end on: October 14

Sachsenhesse

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Sai. :p I love his destructive power and Kyros got only one leg... with two it would be something else.

Notice me Escanor senpai

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Same here, I wasn't that impressed by Kyros' performance. Sai on the other hand one shotted Lao G and he's still young...and not crippled.:p

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think Kyros is physically superior to Sai, but Sai's Haki will probably out him over the edge. I'm not sure right now.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I'd go for kyros. With an overwhelming victory. Sai's kick is a nice trick and all but in context diamante was able to do the same and it did not help him win against kyros. Sai is essentially a one trick pony who depends entirely on landing a kick to do the trick. If he does not land it it does not seem like he would have the sheer physical might to fight someone who bested diamante, who unlike sai was far from a one trick pony. Kyros has not shown hardening however I would argue that it is 99.99999% likely that he is indeed a haki user, at least enough that sai wouldn't be able to hold that against kyros.

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Kyros, he's the hero of the colosseum and did the impossible. I doubt Sai would be able to pass as many match as Kyros.

+Diamante is probably way stronger than Lao G.

ajc46

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Sai. I don't really rate Kyros that highly. Not sure how much he was affected by having one leg (he shouldn't even be able to move around normally but in fiction it's hard to judge how disadvantaged he is) so maybe he'd win if healthy. All he did was beat diamante, but even that fight pushed him to his limits. Granted sai hasn't beaten anyone particularly strong, but his kick is fairly powerful and he has good haki usage.

My vote is not so much for sai as it is against Kyros, if that makes sense. Sai might not be top tier but Kyros was a letdown after being built up to be a legend of the arena and surviving so long as a toy

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Going for Sai. Tbh, I feel kyros is actually somewhat superior in pure fighting skill here. Most don't think highly of him but he was very impressive considering all that he did. If kyros has shown hardening, I'd give him the victory but that isn't the case and Sai's attacks when coupled with armament should be come out top in the end. Kyros would get a lot of hits in though. He's fast and probably has CoO seeing as how he was able to dodge a rain of iron spikes without getting hit. Kyros would have the victor here if only he had shown CoA imo or maybe if he still had both legs but this goes to Sai based on what we currently have.

Last edited:

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
This is a very difficult choice as both fighters are comparable to each other.

We had seen Sai's performance, particularly the one whom he had with Chinjao and Lao G was impressive. It was also during that time that his grandfather acknowledged his capability upon witnessing his skills in the Hasshoken. Sai then subsequently defeated Lao G.

As for Kyros, I have always admired his courage and determination, and of course his love for his daughter and wife. I cried very hard when his wife died without even the memory of him. What an extremely sad tragedy....

Kyros performed very well as a toy soldier. He was very determined to keep himself "alive" (intact as a toy) and protected his daughter till she had grown up. :super

If Kyros is portrayed as a toy soldier, I would definitely vote for him if he is compared to Sai. Kyros was very impressive and I saw how he fought in his toy body. It was no wonder that Leo and the Tontatta tribe people respected him so much. Kyros definitely deserved it. :^_^

I am bouncing between the two ..... I guess I will choose Sai, considering his achievement during the fight with his grandpa and Lao G.

Kyros is also a very good fighter. When he finally became a human again, he was seen to be having a hard time with Diamante. But this was due to Diamante being a very good fighter himself. I believe Kyros loss of one limb does give him some disadvantage, as compared to Sai who is young and in view of his recent awakening of Hasshoken. So far, Kyros has not shown any awakening of some sort.

DeadlyBeast

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Of all the match ups so far this is the hardest one for me to decide. Sai has shown us how strong his kick is, that he can use busokoka, and has impact fist. Kyros on the other hand has shown tremendous physical endurance, strength, and skills but no haki, though we can assume he has observation haki at the very least. If they go up against each other hand to hand combat, Sai's attacks would do damage without making full contact just cuz he uses impact fist. Sai's also not bad with his skill with his weapon though I doubt he is at Kyros level of proficiency. In the end this comes down to whether Kyros can survive that kick, cuz if he can he would win since Sai can't really do much better than that. Since Kyros has shown himself to be a tank I personally think that he would make it through that attack if it ever made contact. In the end Kyros would take it for me from his show against Diamante. He was able to break through a technique that did a lot of damage like Sai's kick, namely Diamante's half moon attack.

Syphin

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
For me it's Kyros. I just can't say no to the greatest gladiator in existence. He is a born fighter and in my opinion Sai isn't that strong that Kyros wouldn't be able to defeat him with just one leg. Kyros has inhuman endurance and his brute strength is insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.