Seinen - Renai Daikou by Aka Akasaka and Nishizawa 5mm | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Seinen Renai Daikou by Aka Akasaka and Nishizawa 5mm

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Renai Daikou

Author: Akasaka, Aka (Story), Nishizawa 5mm (Art)
Genre: Romcom, Seinen
Serialization: Young Jump
Synopsis: To be updated

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Aka's new series! @Hermit @Gajeel @TrienDarkform

Mari's pretty cute, I'n weak to Euros. Overall, solid start with a nice twist at the end. Looking forward to how this develops. Plus, the Akaverse is confirmed as this takes place in the same universe as Kaguya-sama and "Oshi no Ko"

The artist, Nishizawa 5mm, is making her debut. Interesting background as she's a vtuber and has drawn doujins. So far, good character designs, looking forward to see her evolve her own style, was a bit similar to Aka in the 1st chap.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Chap 2

Ok we got 2 translation teams, and Ai's fanclub is back. I'd lean with Ai's for better quality though they release later, not to say the other(foxachu) is bad and they are pretty fast.

One clarification from chap 1: Kon and Pon are listed as the protagonists and Mari and Seki are the hero and heroine.

Chap 2 was pretty good. I like Seki, he's a pretty realistic hormonal high school dude. And woah, didn't expect that ending there lol.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hmm, did Kon shrink :XD, or was it just the way it was framed. And Kon and Pon are high schoolers too? Also, Pon and Aqua, insert Spiderman meme

Seki is my favorite character so far. Nishizawa has already made good strides art-wise. I really like the cute reactionary faces, especially Mari's.

Aka writing this like:

Story has been steadily picking up and then the big reveal this chap. Kid Mari choosing to live with her mom who was unfaithful, and her father suicide? Damn, basically what could've happened if Mamagane took the both kids and left Papagane alone.

Also, Seki continues to be a Chad, even when he's not in the chapter, his stocks continue to rise.

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
We're back. I have a really good feeling about Nobuko, Best Girl contender.

LCP