Voting Round 2 - Rindou Kobayashi vs. Tsuyu Asui | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Rindou Kobayashi vs. Tsuyu Asui

Who wins?

• Rindou Kobayashi

Votes: 24 43.6%
  • Tsuyu Asui

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia

Rindou Kobayashi
Shokugeki no Soma
-

Tsuyu Asui
Boku no Hero Academia

Last edited:

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
I never understood much of the appeal of the female characters of BnHA :grumble They are nice, but wouldn't call anyone a waifu. Especially not the students like Tsuyu.

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
I never understood much of the appeal of the female characters of BnHA :grumble They are nice, but wouldn't call anyone a waifu. Especially not the students like Tsuyu.
That's because you don't read beyond the source material. :hurr

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Just imagine the things she could do with that tongue.

:grumble

I pretty much agree.

I leaning more towards Rindou ( that isn't the best waifu from SnS in my eyes ) tbh but the effort of nominators will be a decisive matter considering my vote.

Honestly, I can't wait to see to someone pointing out that he won't vote for Tsuyu because of " reasons "...

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I pretty much agree.

I leaning more towards Rindou ( that isn't the best waifu from SnS in my eyes ) tbh but the effort of nominators will be a decisive matter considering my vote.

Honestly, I can't wait to see to someone pointing out that he won't vote for Tsuyu because of " reasons "...
Same, there's better waifus in SnS like Megumi, but must say that last panel showing Rindou and Eishi together was very sweet and I like her more as a waifu compared to last year.

Yeah, eww "disgusting animal characteristics" amirite?

:notamused

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
>is Shokugeki Mod
>is a good non-RL friend with @SirSamuel016
>Favorite SnS character is Rindo
>Rindo is her spirit animal

Yeah, I'm voting for Rindou.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Choosing Uraraka or Momo would've been easier because they seem to be more waifu material but Tsuyu can be worth it too :hee.
Tsuyu Asui is a character from MHA and a student to become a Pro Hero. Her quirk is Frog that gives her the powers and design of one which is surprisingly cute and adorable
She's a very calm and friendly girl, savage af and kind with her friends who also doesn't take shit from anybody
That tongue tho. The tongue is very important
The Ribbit™
Seriously she's so adorable???
She doesn't have a fanservice design but has a unique aesthetic, still developing :3c and is a great potential waifu.
Vote for best girl!

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Froggy isn't even best girl in her own series, that belongs to Momo or Toga.

iceemperor

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
To me, Rindou only has the design going for her, which is enough for some people. Her actual personality, what she did in story, all of it makes her a mediocre character at best. I'm not a big Tsuyu fan (Jirou is the way to go if I force myself to get involved in Waifu stuff), but I prefer what little we got out of Tsuyu versus the absolute waste Rindou turned out to become after having potential in the beginning. Its like the writers themselves didn't know what they wanted to do with her character and left so many potential directions as quickly as they were introduced.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Choosing Uraraka or Momo would've been easier because they seem to be more waifu material but Tsuyu can be worth it too :hee.
Tsuyu Asui is a character from MHA and a student to become a Pro Hero. Her quirk is Frog that gives her the powers and design of one which is surprisingly cute and adorable
She's a very calm and friendly girl, savage af and kind with her friends who also doesn't take shit from anybody
That tongue tho. The tongue is very important
The Ribbit™
Seriously she's so adorable???
She doesn't have a fanservice design but has a unique aesthetic, still developing :3c and is a great potential waifu.
Vote for best girl!

Momo? Maybe. But Uraraka? Absolutely not.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is tough.

Tsuyu is in fact the best girl in her series as far as I'm concerned (Or at least neck in neck with Mount Lady:hurr). And Rindou is essential a barely utilized side character with an admittedly amazing character design. I'm going to keep an open mind though. It's all up to @SirSamuel016 and the strength of his passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.