Third Round - Shikimori vs. Kama | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Third Round Shikimori vs. Kama

Who is the best Waifu?

• Shikimori

• Kama

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Shikimori Micchon
Kawaii dake ja Nai Shikimori-san
Kama
Fate/Grand Order

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique

CAMPAIGN

In the first round, I touched on aspects of Shikimori's personality. Her innate attributes, characteristics that come from within her and shape her personality. For this round I want to explore external factors. More specifically, the immediate environment around you as her significant other. Plus how these interactions further prove how much of a good partner she'd be to you.

Shikimori isn't just a cutie is a romcom first and foremost, but we see so many of Shikimori's interactions with others in the series. She's an amiable person, making her easy to approach. When with her, she'll get along with everyone in your circle.

The best example of this would be your parents.

In chapter 16 of the manga, Shikimori visits Izumi's house, and meets with his parents. She admits to being nervous about this:

But the end result? She gels with his mom. Even reassuring her about how she feels about Izumi:

They get along so well, that they even start attending cooking classes together:

With Izumi's dad, they bond through gaming. The ultimate bonding mechanism for guys :pleased

Around animals, she's considerate and caring. Both her pets:

And even stray pets:

Even injured animals:

So if you have any pets around the house, you know they are in safe hands with her there.

Around your friends, both shared friends:

And uncommon friends:

She's lively, fun. Always up for having a good time, but remembers to check in with you before going out:

Around small kids, she's awkward, childish. But that isn't something a bit of time and patience can take care of:

In public events, she makes you proud:

Around other girls who like you (Potential love rivals), she sets boundaries. But she doesn't antagonize, since she knows that she can't interfere too much in your life. At the end of the day, some decisions are better off left with you:

She's not perfect in all her interactions, she fails to get the point across sometimes, but one thing you can always count on is having a good time when she's involved.

And as the candidate who you'll give your vote to in this round, you know she won't let you down :smugbunny

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Not gonna lie, kinda fucked or i guess uni fucked me up as I thought I had more time to campaign but it seems its ending tomorrow (thought I had a week)
so I doubt many people now will see the campaign but still I wanna write about kama and make her more know, even to the fate people as ironically she didn't receive vote in top 10 (reason why I joined WW with her)

alright enough with me rambling and on to the campaign

Campaign II

we are starting this with an analyze of her song that she sings as it shows kama character and her feelings
plus know that this song is technically the best song in FGO so even if you don't read just listen to this banger

At first, it seems like kama is inviting you to fall deeper and deeper in her love, a dangerous love
Welcoming you into the labyrinth of pleasure
she accepts your love and dedicating pleasure for your ride
Meanwhile, she mocking you for falling for it
as she says "This is a punishment, but this is also a reward"
This is nothing but " foolishness"

She shows herself as a sadistic selfish woman that love seeing your misfortune
A demon of lust
At least this is what she says so it must be true right?

In reality, it's what she thinks she is, nothing but a tempter demon
A goddess of love that warns you about her love
Even while actively continuing her job, her song

"That's not that, that is love"

In the end, the nature being love and lust is blurry yet they also very different
Isn't that a contradiction ?
Mara and Kama
It's the same of them, one identifies as the demon king of lust and the other is Kama the goddess of love that suffered from burns because of love itself making her hate her own concept

The whole song is a back and forth between a sweet call and a warning, between Mara and Kama

So in the end what is left to wonder, is whether This song is about what kama thinks of herself or is it in reality a call to help

In any case, what I know is that its a banger of a song

Kama
Often times the hanged man is symbolized as the card that is willing to do sacrifices, fitting for Kama, as she was willing to sacrifice herself and shot the love arrow at shiva so the prophecy to save the ancient world gets filled even tho she knew, she was cursed to die by shiva hands, and because of that arrow she shot, she got incinerated, even after all that, she keeps doing her job as the goddess of love

For the card meaning about love, it can mean sacrificing oneself for love, this can be seen in the fact kama is a goddess that gives love but doesn't receive any but it can also mean that love shouldn't be rushed, it could be about kama love to receive pure wholesome love more than anything XD

While speaking of that, I wanna show what kama says as she develops her relationship with you
Someone make an illustration about her bond that is in-game

Speaking of video please watch this one

Honestly Kama voice is asmr lvl, I could sleep because of her sweet it sounds, especially in bond 5

I mean guys, couldn't you want a girl that shy, cute and sexy at the same time

Not only that she is also elegant women

She also rocks the cool look

While spiced up with her upfront charm

Don't you want a girl that will fill you up with sweets as she also able to cook
In fact, her first valentine's gift is a handmade pocky chocolate that she made

very handy if I have to say in use

Well, sweets are great, she can agree about that, Isn't that right kama ?

or maybe it's more her bird XD

Well birds are fantastic, and with Kama you can have a baby bird, an adult bird at your will as it depends on the form she taking

ORRR
SPACE BIRDS

Speaking of space, ever want multiple versions of the same person in front of you
Well kama does have the ability to appear as multiple of herself at the same time

Never enough Kama, Just like nuggets

So what are you waiting for, join us as being with her is a ride in itself

You have both the seductive beauty and a lovely girl with kama

Once again I apologize for the delay, it was because of project works of uni
I doubt many now will read the campaign but for those that do I hope you show kama your love as honestly, she deserves all the love in the world

And if you do, She is someone who will give back your love 10 times

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Speaking of space, ever want multiple versions of the same person in front of you
Well kama does have the ability to appear as multiple of herself at the same time

Never enough Kama, Just like nuggets

This part right here should win you the entirety of the Wars this year Koko , Kama and Chicken Nuggets are an unbeatable combo 😤

Status
Not open for further replies.