Chapter - Shokugeki no Soma ~La Dessert~ Chapter 2 Spoilers and Discussion | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Shokugeki no Soma ~La Dessert~ Chapter 2 Spoilers and Discussion

Aniokku

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Okay how about this for the next chapter. He comes back and immediately challenges Erina to get her to submit to his cooking in an all or nothing Shokugeki where if he loses , he'll accept expulsion. During the bout, he whips out something erina sees as impressive. Before he hands it to the judges , he first gives it to Erona for her to taste...then a 10 years later sign shows with the jewel generation in a reunion that to nobody's suprise, has the sorina couple with a child. They all celebrate and eat the dish that finally made Erina say It's Delicious. The End
Well, it's not bad. But why bet his expulsion? Erina no longer wants to expel him or anything like that.

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
You know, I’ve always dreamed about Nakiri having a sibling just so Megumi could be shoehorned into the Nakiri family.

I might regret that wish

MeowyMenoire

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, it's not bad. But why bet his expulsion? Erina no longer wants to expel him or anything like that.
But that is his personal choice. He wants this to be the ultimate culmination of everything he has learned in Tootsuki. Also a sense of cockiness that he knows this dish will not fail

Zekiel

Reaction score
Country
United States
You know, I’ve always dreamed about Nakiri having a sibling just so Megumi could be shoehorned into the Nakiri family.

I might regret that wish
This is a classic. Imagine being Asahi and kidnapping a girl and trying to force her into a marriage so you can be part of her prestigious family. Then be forgiven and come to find out she's your adorable little sister.

She lets you into the royal family out of kindness and you get what you want in the end anyway. Added bonus, he's about to be a part of the Yukihira family too because; we all know Erina is about to dump the responsibility of totsuki on his ass for a minute to run off and hunt Soma down in America. You just can't make this shit up. lmao"

This entire quote TE summarized my feeling about this chapter. You've said this for years but, Tsukada is a hack. XD

Zekiel

Reaction score
Country
United States
Real talk the last chapter better be 50 pages + or I'ma go on a rant. So much panel time wasted on a character who had no story to begin with. Makes no sense to me. The whole chapter should've been dedicated to erina and soma and jou and his backstory.

Just fail....

OyraYukihira

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Real talk the last chapter better be 50 pages + or I'ma go on a rant. So much panel time wasted on a character who had no story to begin with. Makes no sense to me. The whole chapter should've been dedicated to erina and soma and jou and his backstory.

Just fail....
Hope so, but this chapter is just ruining asaeri's fandom hahaha

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
This is a classic. Imagine being Asahi and kidnapping a girl and trying to force her into a marriage so you can be part of her prestigious family. Then be forgiven and come to find out she's your adorable little sister.

She lets you into the royal family out of kindness and you get what you want in the end anyway. Added bonus, he's about to be a part of the Yukihira family too because; we all know Erina is about to dump the responsibility of totsuki on his ass for a minute to run off and hunt Soma down in America. You just can't make this shit up. lmao"

This entire quote TE summarized my feeling about this chapter. You've said this for years but, Tsukada is a hack. XD
I never called him a hack.

In fact, some thought I was doing the opposite
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just fail....
Look at this way.

We finally can get a “My sister can’t be this cute” style spin-off with this reveal.

BlackstarSkywalker

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
If the previous chapter would rate it with an 8/10, it takes a 4/10. Instead of expanding with Tamako's story, or dedicating pages to other good characters (such as Shinomiya interacting with Eishi and Rindou in Shino's). No, Tsukuda leaves us with a nonsense. I only hope that the next chapter is dedicated to Soma, her kitchen and her joy. Enough of the Nakiri dramas

mike allan

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Thats good if erina hunting soma in america for a while and back him in tootsuki

Stormsfury

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Literally nobody cares about Asashi, why should I care that he's a member of the Nakiri household? This is so dumb, this should have been dedicated to Souma, his mother and Jou but he just shifts the chapter to that useless character.

dvtclock

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
English chapter come out

Lol this is the most stupid reason for accidentally have illegitimate child, if a man get dumb by a woman, it is pretty make sense he lost his brain and fuck a random woman, but Azami lost his will because" his dear saiba senpai get lost"??????

BlackstarSkywalker

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
Reading the different reactions in forums and Reddit, this whole question of Asashi fell like a big kick in the balls (Asashi's fandom must be nonexistent or almost null).

In the next chapter I want to see:
The Return of Soma
Soma's resolution
The evolution of the Soma cooking style
Interaction between Soma and Erina
Foodgasm

I would like to see many other charismatic characters that the work has, but the author threw half a chapter of this epilogue in the trash. Hopefully it will be a chapter of 40 pages

Aniokku

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
English chapter come out

Lol this is the most stupid reason for accidentally have illegitimate child, if a man get dumb by a woman, it is pretty make sense he lost his brain and fuck a random woman, but Azami lost his will because" his dear saiba senpai get lost"??????
stupid reason? You're good ?. It is a manga where there are people with skills such as: undressing people when they eat an amazing dish. or where you have orgasms when eating. But you say it's stupid that azami. By losing his idol (which was his reason for cooking). and has been depressed about it. He has slept with a woman and has not taken care of himself. That's stupid? It seems that stupidity here is not that reason, if not you, for not understanding.

A little more blood to life would not hurt you

But that is his personal choice. He wants this to be the ultimate culmination of everything he has learned in Tootsuki. Also a sense of cockiness that he knows this dish will not fail
Then you are telling me that. Souma will arrive from your trip. He won't think about seeing when Totsuki has changed. something Erina did for him. if not, he will say "come, Erina, try my plate and if you don't like it, I leave school without thinking about the effort you made to make a nice place for me."
It seems silly. And as arrogant as it comes. It would be very stupid of him. and I doubt that Souma does something like that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

and where is the summary or personal comment of Chingaruna that always does ?. @Chingaruna517

Chingaruna517

Reaction score
Country
United States
@Aniokku I almost doing it . I have something busy to do. Gimme some time...

OK, because I am busy on something else like Kou 1 Desu Wikia thingy and drawing and stuff, I missed the entire thing then I read the manga and...WHAT THE HECK?! Asahi is actually a Nakiri?! You thought that the Mishimas and the Simpsons are the dysfunctional family but, this ?! Wrrrrrrrrrrryyy....this is going to be a big headache 'cause this will test my sanity. I will doing a review later...

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
If the truth be told Tsukada probably thought about making Asahi the son of Asahi from the very start.Their appearance are quite similar.

But the horrible plot where he tried to marry Erina reduced this reveal to a joke.

Pure wastage of a chapter.

Though Tamako's backstory was good.

Aniokku

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
@Aniokku I almost doing it . I have something busy to do. Gimme some time...

OK, because I am busy on something else like Kou 1 Desu Wikia thingy and drawing and stuff, I missed the entire thing then I read the manga and...WHAT THE HECK?! Asahi is actually a Nakiri?! You thought that the Mishimas and the Simpsons are the dysfunctional family but, this ?! Wrrrrrrrrrrryyy....this is going to be a big headache 'cause this will test my sanity. I will doing a review later...
OK Tio, take all the time you need.

BlackstarSkywalker

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
stupid reason? You're good ?. It is a manga where there are people with skills such as: undressing people when they eat an amazing dish. or where you have orgasms when eating. But you say it's stupid that azami. By losing his idol (which was his reason for cooking). and has been depressed about it. He has slept with a woman and has not taken care of himself. That's stupid? It seems that stupidity here is not that reason, if not you, for not understanding.

A little more blood to life would not hurt you

Then you are telling me that. Souma will arrive from your trip. He won't think about seeing when Totsuki has changed. something Erina did for him. if not, he will say "come, Erina, try my plate and if you don't like it, I leave school without thinking about the effort you made to make a nice place for me."
It seems silly. And as arrogant as it comes. It would be very stupid of him. and I doubt that Souma does something like that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

and where is the summary or personal comment of Chingaruna that always does ?. @Chingaruna517
That has to be reciprocal. Soma has to recognize Erina's effort to change Tootsuki for the better, and she has to acknowledge loudly that Soma's cooking is amazing and delicious. It is give and give.

Aniokku

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
If the truth be told Tsukada probably thought about making Asahi the son of Asahi from the very start.Their appearance are quite similar.

But the horrible plot where he tried to marry Erina reduced this reveal to a joke.

Pure wastage of a chapter.

Though Tamako's backstory was good.
In my opinion, I think the abrupt cancellation of the manga made him lose his guidance. As you say. It may be that Asahi is Azami's son, it was planned from the beginning. But the BLUE bow did not have a good development. Additional with the cancellation of the series. He had to do things quickly. And it spoiled. But hopefully the last chapter, at least, is well crafted. or at least give 1 or 2 more chapters as a gift.