Chapter - Shuumatsu No Valkyrie Chapter 40 + 41 Spoilers & Discussion [OUT NOW] | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Shuumatsu No Valkyrie Chapter 40 + 41 Spoilers & Discussion [OUT NOW]

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
I don’t think they mean literally though, or atleast I didn’t interpret it that way
Maybe his power is being referred here, like with tandava he can destroy the cosmos and with tandava Karma he can recreate the cosmos from his ashes. It's actually consistent with his title of being the God of destruction and creation, him said to destroy and recreate the world on whims, him also being quite relative to zeus etc

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ah Shiva's extra eyes are a part of his final form confirmed, called it :pleased. Easily the best transformation scene so far, the flames had Heimdall runnin :XD. Here's his final form colored:

credits to the owner

Really appreciate the emphasis on the feats the last couple of chapter, ie Raidens blow held back sound and Shiva's flames' destructive potential, validates the fighter's respective titles.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Ah Shiva's extra eyes are a part of his final form confirmed, called it :pleased. Easily the best transformation scene so far, the flames had Heimdall runnin :XD. Here's his final form colored:

credits to the owner

Really appreciate the emphasis on the feats the last couple of chapter, ie Raidens blow held back sound and Shiva's flames' destructive potential, validates the fighter's respective titles.
I didn't get the holding back sound part

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
I guess the shockwave from Raiden's move collided with the soundwaves in the arena resulting in destructive interference.
:catshrug

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Alright, now I can finally comment now that both chapters are out.

I could've sworn this would've been the first tie, but I suspect that'll be saved for a last minute respite for humanity when they are close to losing. But, that being said, I'm glad Shiva won because he's my favorite God right now. I do agree that the Buddha and Loki shenanigans kinda took some of the hype off the fight.

And, honestly, after coming off of both Round 3 and 4, this one wasn't really as dynamic or visually interesting. The last chapter had some good spreads, but the fight itself was kind of bland creatively. Shiva's abilities could've at least threatened to set the whole stadium ablaze or something that changed the landscape. Despite that, I liked the conclusion. With some of the humans gaining the gods respect, I wonder if opinions will begin to sway and cause more infighting amongst the gods.

He basically hit him so hard and fast, it blew all the air away creating a sort of vacuum, making everything soundless for a moment.

TarXan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
To be fair Adam was able to withstand punches from the Adamas form, correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t Brunhilde say Zeus’ punches are an instant one shot kill ?

If Adam can tank multiple blows from Zeus at his peak then he’s for sure tanking Shiva’s attacks

Shiva’s attacks look like they lack destructive damage but they’re unpredictable & super fast plus the flames make it difficult to defend against

Imo Adam wins
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Chap 40 English Translations

^ Here is the English translation for chapter 40
41 English Translations
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Alright, now I can finally comment now that both chapters are out.

I could've sworn this would've been the first tie, but I suspect that'll be saved for a last minute respite for humanity when they are close to losing. But, that being said, I'm glad Shiva won because he's my favorite God right now. I do agree that the Buddha and Loki shenanigans kinda took some of the hype off the fight.

And, honestly, after coming off of both Round 3 and 4, this one wasn't really as dynamic or visually interesting. The last chapter had some good spreads, but the fight itself was kind of bland creatively. Shiva's abilities could've at least threatened to set the whole stadium ablaze or something that changed the landscape. Despite that, I liked the conclusion. With some of the humans gaining the gods respect, I wonder if opinions will begin to sway and cause more infighting amongst the gods.

He basically hit him so hard and fast, it blew all the air away creating a sort of vacuum, making everything soundless for a moment.
I agree this fight was nothing spectacular because the whole fistacuffs brawl thing was done in Adam v Zeus

Also the Buddha & Loki side story didn’t help either because that ended up being more interesting & took more attention away from Raiden/Shiva’s fight

Shiva getting thrashed for the 1st 60% of the fight didn’t help either, we all know he’s super strong but the chapters didn’t demonstrate it

Overall it just fell really bland compared to the last 3 fights
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I think this fight would’ve been more memorable if they both destroyed each other & it ended up being a tie

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Although I was rooting for Shiva, Raiden really grew on me the last 3 chapters. Something @Gladiolus would say, a true chad, standing tall all the way for sumo.

The highlight of the fight for me was both of them charging at each other at the end of chap 40 declaring their motivations for victory. And seeing the heavy involvement from their friends and family led by Rudra and Tanikaze. Man, when Tanikaze and Raiden's mom's saw Raiden's arm split, I felt that :emocat.

Also, Raiden and Sister Thrud solidified themselves as the best human-valkyrie pair so far. I hope we see more valkyrie involvement in future battles.

All in all, the ride was long and slow at times, but definitely a rewarding finish. As Brunhilde said, they're the same and that acknowledgment of each other at the end...:wtf

On to the next.

Sanity Check

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I suspect the author will be politically correct, not wanting to offend anyone, on current day god figures people still worship like Buddha and Shiva.

It diminishes the fun & entertainment value.

Circumstances should improve once deities no one currently prays to are on the scene.

:toc

I'll go out on a limb here and predict Shiva will regenerate his 3 wrecked arms.

If he can rebuild a world from ashes, regenerating limbs should be child's play.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
I suspect the author will be politically correct, not wanting to offend anyone, on current day god figures people still worship like Buddha and Shiva.

It diminishes the fun & entertainment value.

Circumstances should improve once deities no one currently prays to are on the scene.

:toc

I'll go out on a limb here and predict Shiva will regenerate his 3 wrecked arms.

If he can rebuild a world from ashes, regenerating limbs should be child's play.
Yeah he can regenerate his arms probably but that'll be an Insult to Raiden who tried so hard and destroyed it, it'll just erase the effect of the fight