Semifinal - Son Hak vs. Marian Cross | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Semifinal Son Hak vs. Marian Cross

Who wins?

• Son Hak

• Marian Cross

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Perfect guy..... The whole post was about the complete opposite XD But well, guess people different conclusion mental processes.
And yeah, I'll stick to the "I wouldn't have a potential cheater in family" part. That could certainly harm a kid beyond repair as well.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
Really !? :zomg you re so adorable, nii-kun !!!

@Arjuna !!!!!!!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well Hak sounds to be a great man, especially a great warrior. What i get form the campaigns all over is that hes seemingly suffering the perfection "reinharrd" syndrom, which obviously makes him the totally unrealistic kind of husbando. Again perfection is boring what enhances features/qualities of a character or a person are the minor flaws.
So is Hak Husbando material, very likely, no doubt. Is he the best husbando material ? possibly a great one, but likely not the best, 1st he lacks a lot maturity he s just a 18 yr teenager who serves as a body guard to a lady, slighty too young 18yr men are usually not enough mature to handle a family. Protective ? yes he is indeed, he s a martial artist, but even Zoro from OP is protective with ladies, does that makes zoro a good husbando, likely not, so its not a decisive factor.
Oh yeah he is a lot tender, he hugs and kiss her, sugoi ! does it means hes the best husbando around ? well it only means hes in love, being hungry doesnt make you the best cook. Being in love doesnt makes him the best husbando, :errr its just some natural things, theres a huge gap between being in love and being a great husbando. It requires, patence, experience, and a lot of things. theres no experience and facts that shows hak yet as the best husbando material . I dont say he s not husbando material though, he sounds to me an interesting young man who just felt in love for the 1st time with the one he is supposed to protect (so cliché) and who is likely devoted a lot to his job and his princess who even may never be his waifu. Marian though is a proven family figure. Sure you wont see him hugging and kissing a girl, theres no need to show visual affection to be the best husbando material. As i said above theres no way a man who cares a lot a child cant be a great if not the best husbando around.

@Purity of Magi Again huge thxs Magi-chan for the arts ♥ !

I know you will murder me for voting Hak.

@Farfalla save me.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Voted Hak, nothing against Marian since I haven't seen DGM. I agree with what Farfs said about Hak. He has many attributes of a knight without the idealism. Akatsuki no Yona is also not a romance-heavy shoujo either, so if you're thinking he's one of those cheesy male leads, he isn't. He'd be a fun guy to date tbh :love and that body

Fave chapter of him is 91 :kreygasm

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Voted Hak, nothing against Marian since I haven't seen DGM. I agree with what Farfs said about Hak. He has many attributes of a knight without the idealism. Akatsuki no Yona is also not a romance-heavy shoujo either, so if you're thinking he's one of those cheesy male leads, he isn't. He'd be a fun guy to date tbh :love and that body

So biased. You didn't even give Marian a chance. :nah

Skylent

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France

Or you guys could all read the 160 first chapters of DGM before this round ends. :mono

I'm sure Erinyes would agree to read Yona if you do so. *uses someone else for proselytizing* :verily

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Yeah, but AnY delivers instant satisfaction as Hak is a great fucking character from the start, and stays that way.

DGM offers you an amazing manga for some 100+ chapters, and then the utter disappointment comes.. Marian Cross.

It's not worth it man.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Iiiiirc I won't raise a hand against Erin.
And you're a SC bro, you can escape, read a lot about it ^_^
But can I really escape Panda Titan the secret Shifter?

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
This is a tough one.

Son Hak

Eyes/Face: 10.5/15
Charisma / Personality: 8/10
Hair: 8.5/10
Muscles: 9/10
Husband Material: 5/5

I think I already did Marion

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
This is a tough one.

Son Hak

Eyes/Face: 10.5/15
Charisma / Personality: 8/10
Hair: 8.5/10
Muscles: 9/10
Husband Material: 5/5

I think I already did Marion
Since you can't even remember Marian's name, I think the choice you have to make is very easy. :heh

Lomahongva

Reaction score
Country
Spain

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
@Lambu well you know i know very well what s you re trying to do here, according to what you re saying, to me, it seems obvious you ve already chosen who to vote for, fine imo, but "the whole marian is not good enough", are just lame excuses, thats how are many people often acting, when they try to be nice and to do as if they tried, while everything is already settled,
so ofc better ignore my campaign to justify what you re going to tell, and ofc yeah you read farf one and you will even read the 2 chapters, not bc yopu care about akatsuki thing but as an excuse because you already decide who to vote anyway :s . who even cares about campaigns, friendsip is magic !

Just saying, if you want to get a chance to win, next round you should be more strategical :snidely and vote for the less supported candidate (aka marian)

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I know too who re you re going to vote :emocat
Oh, I see, quite a big accusation you are making there Erin...

Its alright really, I just didn't know you were that desperate to change my opinion... uhm?... wait a second, you never actually tried to do it. All you did was go around posting pics of Marian saying "dont betray me!" "vote for him plz!"... :oh

You know, when this Husbando Wars started and everyone was bashing at Marian for his vices, carefree attitude... I pointed out there was a misconception about him, that he wasn't that bad. I voted for him in every single match (yeah, even in the Sanji one, and Im so sorry I did it...)
So this is what you say now? That I didn't read you campaigns and Im ignoring everything cause I already want to vote Hak?? That is... certainly interesting.

Oh well, the damage is done. :pjsalt
I really did my research on Marian and I got the impression that his way of thinking and acting is being twisted to fit the standards of this war. Even if he's not as much of a jerk as he's depicted in the anime he still has a lifestyle that I cannot approve for a husbando.

As for Son Hak, I investigated him last night by reading 5 chapters of Akatsuki no Yona manga. Summed to my previous investigations on Natsume and later on Itachi (to confirm my sanity) I got my results... Hak is truly husbando material. :mono

Votelock Son Hak

He might still be that "too good" type common in shoujo manga, but his way of talking and the genuine care he shows for Yona, his sassiness and loyalty... I guess he will show some character development aswell in the future so he deserves to reach the finals.

GB

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
@Farfalla good job on keeping this son hak ship from sinking. (instavoting him till the ship crashes/reaches the destination)

I would consider anyone else from DGM but Marian cross as a candidate . he is the worst thing that happened to the series. thats just imo ofc

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Bravo @Lambu and @GrySun you two turned this into a Mafia game.

Evil Lambu :evil

And myself Demonspeed 2.0 .

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
@Farfalla good job on keeping this son hak ship from sinking. (instavoting him till the ship crashes/reaches the destination)
Wat.
Hak is doing the job on his own ç.ç I get happy with people voting him after checking the real deal in the series instead of in the campaigns <3
Tsun-tan... '-'

Status
Not open for further replies.