Voting Round 2 - Tatsu vs Maes Hughes | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Tatsu vs Maes Hughes

Who Wins?

• Tatsu

• Maes Hughes

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire

Tatsu
The Way of the Househusband
Maes Hughes
Fullmetal Alchemist

Last edited by a moderator:

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Tatsu is hot, but hughes has that "je ne sais que" ruggedness to him and BEST HUSBANDO AND PAPA!

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I don’t really know Maes to be honest, very familiar with Tatsu though (dont hate me haha).

what else is there to know about him!

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
All I know about that Tatsu dude is that he was N.2 in the Best Husbando Top 10. I think I'll go for Hughes.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
I don’t really know Maes to be honest, very familiar with Tatsu though (dont hate me haha).

what else is there to know about him!
Well, lemme tell you a bit about the best daddy :hurr I mean husbando which is Maes Hughes.

There are so many reasons I chose him, that idk where to start.

But to start off with sth simple:
  • He's a hunk, he's mature looking and rugged and gotta love a man with glasses :hurrgasm.
  • Personality wise he's confident enough to incite admiration but not excessive to look stuck up, he's mature and wise and has a strong sense of integrity and good moral values. He is kind and loyal to his family and friends, and respectful to those around him.
    • His dedication, loyalty and friendship can be witnessed in his interactions with his best friend Roy Mustang, who he befriended when they were new recruits and who he fought along and protected ever since, what started as soft rivalry ended up in a friendship that transcends throughout time.
    • His kindness, empathy, love and more on loyalty and dedication can be seen in his interactions with his wife and daughter (especially his daughter who he's obsessed with), as well as with Ed and Al to whom he's shown parental affection.
    • His integrity and good moral values are ultimately witnessed when he dies for the greater good, doing everything in his power to uncover the truth behind the homonculi, which leads to his death as he was getting close to the truth...
    • He's extremely clumsy and funny (all on purpose though). He's filled with positive energy and just a delight for everyone in his presence. He's the type of comic relief who does and says clumsy things just to make those around him happy/smile, which is something I generally take pride in as well and I love people who can do that.
The main reason I chose him is his character, I'm not much into physical looks, even though I also appreciate good drooling material, but ultimately what makes a man good husband material is his character, not his looks. And if Hughes does not deserve a trophy for that, idk who does.

I was postponing writing this because his death makes me cry all the time, and considering rl shit in the last week ... uff... but I must! He deserves it!

Here are a few videos on him:

BEST DADDY

SOMETHING I'D TOTALLY SEE MYSELF DOING:

NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING OVER PROTECTIVE

WHO DOESN'T LOVE A MAN WHO ISN'T AFRAID OF EXPRESSING HIS SOFT SIDE PUBLICLY

A few more videos to come.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

COMIC RELIEF

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Now, if you have time and want to learn why I love Hughes so much, this video says it all. This is my dream man ;-;

DREAM MAN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.