Info - Tenkaichi Kurosuoba - Award Ceremony | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Tenkaichi Kurosuoba - Award Ceremony

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

During the past seven weeks we've seen many characters from many different Anime, Manga and Games and even more dedicated Users who fought with them side by side.

It was a pleasure for all of us to see that level of dedication and love for all those various champions. So kudos to every single one of you here at MangaHelpers.

First things first. There were 61 characters who didn't make it this far:

So now please applaud those magnificent fighters and bow before the strongest character(s) of the Multiverse!

Son Goku
Dragon Ball

Reinhard van Astrea
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru
Isekai Seikatsu

Homura Akemi
Maho Shojo Madoka Magika

This concludes our very first interdimensional fighting tournament.
We've seen many battles, love, salt and most importantly: Anime bullsh*t.
It honestly was a hoot.
So how did you like our first tournament of this kind? @Brandish μ will soon have a survey for you. So please share your thoughts with us.

Last but not least, the following post has some highlights of this Tenkaichi ready for you. Have fun. =)

PS: Please look forward to our next events as well.
Yours sincerely
The Staff of MangaHelpers!

Last edited:

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
That big of a difference between Homura and Reinhard :o
For Goku and Vegeta, it is understandable.

Either way big congrats to @Asako for pushing through :clap And of course congrats to the rest of the top 4, especially @Lambu who walked through hell but never faltered even when the odds were against him:verily Also big thanks to the mods for creating this event.
Lets be honest here, Rein was my fault, afterwards i would have crushed Vegeta without mercy, and as for Homura, Aladdin would have low diffed her lol

I do look forward to next year if there is gonna be a tournament like this :^_^

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
I'm so happy i made it despite all, honestly i think i was more lucky than than anything this event that my opponent were affected by homura, if it were someone like tetsuo or Shiraori i could wonder what i need to do.

But most importantly I'M FINALLY FREEEEEE
Never imagined this event could go on for more than a month, boy it was long...
Or did i feel the time cuz i joined the event even tho i was supposed to be busy :XD
Like honestly, multiple times i wonder if i should really joined when I'm busy, like i mean i didn't even join MG yet i was dedicating myself here
Dedication to the point of my stupid campaigns following me in my dreams, the horror, i wasn't even allowed to rest in my sleep....

God honestly i felt like this with my campaign form how it was following my mind everywhere i went, all i was thinking about is how to beat my opponent

The more i actually passed rounds the more the pressure got to me :lmao
I mean i guess now i can stop annoying magi with madoka stuff in pms while i was looking into stuff for my campaign.
I actually appreciate the boost in morals before the last round while i was trying to figure out how to beat reinhard

Ofc it was magi way boost
It basically went like this
Asako: *Me whining worrying about the fact i actually got this fact and could mess it up against reinhard*
Magi: "girl what are you doing ? Have confidence, do it or i troll you so hard"

Asako: *suddely evolves and start digging any weakness blessing man have and then compare them to what homura can do and if it works with her powers*

I had so many tabs open about homura powers and labyrinth open and how they work vs blessing man blessings and sword

I mean i guess now i can sleep peacefully without my campaign following me in my dreams again, damn you my mind...

Okay i know i was complaining half the time but honestly i really enjoyed the event, really liked a BS battle that half of the time i felt like i was talking nonsense in the air form how overthetop everything was
It just i should realised I didn't have as much time as i thought and boy did it come back at me, i mean sometimes i did my campaign at 3am cuz i couldn't sleep out of responsibility for homu homu and the fact I don't have time in day :XD
It worked out in the end so it's fine and it was in madoka magica 10th anniversary so it's prefect in a way

Big thanks for the hosts for this event, i hope it come back next year too, especially sky that now left us with his final event hosting

I hope in waifu wars i won't run in the same problems, plz be in july or after not before

Last edited:

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
I can‘t imagine how Val is feeling if I‘m not him and I already feel very bad for that loss. Would‘ve prolly won the rest of the tournament after that. :feelsbadman

But on a more cheerful note, congrats @Asako you put in some nice effort, and @Lambu too, got me changing my vote to Rein in many rounds after changing my mind. Good stuff.

Tho let‘s not forget you two‘s characters should‘ve been banned :hmph

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
First Mikasa... then Son Hak... now Homura...

3 Finals... 3 second places...

Im cursed for these events :emobirb but maybe its supposed to be this way.

Putting aside the millions of braincells I burnt away, this tournament was fascinating. A breath of fresh air after other similar ones in which promotion and aesthetics meant everything, while this one encouraged raw discussion and salty debates with no stronger edge than the knowledge of our favourite series and characters.

Congratulations @Asako for bringing Homu to the throne. Its only fair that Reinhard was defeated by Team Loli in the end, his most canonical weakness.

Also props to all the nominators that worked hard to make their champions reach far, as well as all the non-nominators that participated in the debates. The event wouldn't have been the same without you. :hi
And yes... that includes the DB gang and Gae Bolg squad. :pjsalt

Finally a big Thank You to @Sky and all the organizers that made the event possible.
Surely it has ways for improvement but all the more reason to see it again, dont you think? Really looking forward to its comeback. :verily

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Congratulations @Asako for winning this tournament.Homura really got this through.Great choice.

Also @Lambu you really fought well,your hard work in previous rounds is really inspiring.

Also @Juviii congratulations for the third place too.

Finally Thank You too all the Hosts for working hard and making this tournament possible.I hope this tournament happens next year too.

Last edited:

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I can‘t imagine how Val is feeling if I‘m not him and I already feel very bad for that loss. Would‘ve prolly won the rest of the tournament after that. :feelsbadman

But on a more cheerful note, congrats @Asako you put in some nice effort, and @Lambu too, got me changing my vote to Rein in many rounds after changing my mind. Good stuff.

Tho let‘s not forget you two‘s characters should‘ve been banned :hmph
Im fine, thanks :amuse yeah im conflicted about it but, i didnt think my campaign alone should have been considered as a guaranteed win. I lost to Lambu, and i had to rely on theories and possibilities to beat a character that cant be beaten. I thought i was defeated because all my options were defeated and therefore voted Rein. Still there is part of me that regrets this verily since i didnt realize it would be soooo close lol
As for Vegeta and Homura, its up to speculation if i would have won, i jst wanted to trash talk a bit now that its over :xp

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Congratulations @Asako - It shows that magical girls indeed are superior!

I've had a lot of fun with this event, and with all its interesting debates, salt and memes, it wouldn't be the same without you guys - so thank you all for joining! 😊