Question - The “Looking For” Manga Thread | Page 74 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

JellyGoosd

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
US Virgin Islands
The story is about a high school girl that has a condition in which if her heart beats too fast she will cause a natural disaster that will end up putting her and her childhood friend in a romcom situation (like grabbing her boobs, you know the deal) That's all i remember

Palmtoptiger

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi all, not sure if this was the thread to post this in. But I need help remembering a title. I believe it was smut or harem. All I can remember i think it’s an all girl high school and a guy enters and befriends like a quiet girl. I remember a part where they’re hiding in like a closet because the girls wanted the guy.
I used to have it bookmarked on manga fox lol.

kilog100

Reaction score
Country
Romania
hello,im kinda new on this forum,atm im trying to help my girlfriend to find a manga she read about 2 days ago, but she doesn't know the name of the characters nor the title ,she only told me its about a king living in its palace with his queen, and one day he goes in the forest where he finds a young lady who later becomes his mistress, that's all the details she gave me, I would be grateful if you could give me some options similar to what I said ,sorry for bothering ps: there is a bird in the manga called queen

Last edited:

Thegoldensun23

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Hey y'all I hope you guys can help me find this manga or manhua that I wanted to read. I saw it once in Tapas but for some reason it disappeared. It's about a blonde girl who's dream is to become a blacksmith. She didn't want to get married because of her dream. I think the male protagonist is the Duke??? I don't remember much but he's supposed to be an old dragon who's looking for a wife. I think the girl's family have some connections with him so they tried to arrange a fixed marriage. The girl hated the idea so she went out and tried to kill him with her sword to stop the fixed marriage proposal.

infinous

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello yall, im new to these forums, and im hoping you can help me remember a manga. i know i started reading it back in middle or highschool, but dont remember finishing it. what i can recall of it was: it had a female protagonist, she was connected to the moon in some capacity ither a descendent or a princess (i know its not sailor moon) and she would slayer, i want to say ither demons or vampires, with a Samaria i could be totally wrong though. i distinctly remember used the phrase "prepare to face the moons divine retribution", or something like that. she also gets run through with a sword at some point, i think its early on in the series.

does this sound familiar to anyone else?

P.S. is this is the wrong place to post this, my apologies, please redirect me.

J2Ramen

Reaction score
Country
United States
SO!!! I read a manga/manwha/manhua starring a young girl with short hair who goes off to school for people with magic (WITCHES??) . She is whimisical, smart, spacey, and I think she loves to laze around. She does meet a bunch of other young gals who she connects with but who she become best friends with is a beauty with black long hair, a sense of justice, good with the sword, the knight-ish type. She becomes her familiar- In a sense but not sure... I just know that they have a strong bond, and it tore her apart when she died protecting the school/people. Her lover is a dragon who is kind yet evil he wants to die from his eternal life, he cannot lie but does at the end causing him to turn to his "dark side". Shall I also mentioned that he has a glass castle in the sky. She can no longer touch the ground mid-way through and uses a device in her shoe to keep her down to appear like she is touching the ground.. She also starts to take care of a young girl later on... I forgot a lot and wanted to know what the name is, I tried so hard to do the research but still cannot find it. I think the name went along Celia but could be wrong.

please help me find it ! :)

Dewiresti24

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Well, there is this Manga that I read around Mid School. I want to try find the title again, it's just i forgot the plot, just bits and pieces of it. It's a gangster/fight story, The drawing style like 'View Finder's' Manga(ML). And The cat drawing are so adorable, I mean The ML have a cat, a persian one. It's a Manga published arround 19s to 20s.
If you know the title please head me up.

viv

Reaction score
Country
India
Guy joins school where guys that are taken should wear necktie of their girlfriend so he ambushed by girls on the first day and then ask a silent girl for help,.

dyadia.yasha

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Hey :) so many-many years ago, like maybe 20 years ago? I have read a manga that impressed me so much i remember details from it after 20 years. Could you help me find it?
That's all i can remember:
- Maina character was a young guy, either a police officer, investigator or something like this
- he had or he found a puppy, the puppy later dies/gets killed
- there was a girl, she worked as a striptease dancer/prostitute and at some point she sits down on a mask (or a guy's face..?) with a really long nose and has an intercourse with the face/mask/nose.

The manga was rather gloomy, dark, lots of rain and nostalgia.

Aden3234144t

Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
1, manga: where mc a scientist and his dog got in a cave make potion and are immortal.
2. A manhwa/manhua pop up near is a girl got reincarnated or something into a game character has red hair and go by wheelchair bc of broken legs and stupid family where her father is a lost brain, mother spoiled her children except our MC, younger sister is spoiled, and brother try blame her for everything. Jhe first few chapters show that her sister one her to marry for her and she blah blah and get beginner gift like in original game but doesn't have the dragon egg bc only the real MC of the game get that.
3. manga: A boy a day there is a girl who want to meet him on the rooftop to confess or something or opposite the boy confess her, but it got darker after the confess she told him that she knew it will happen because she can predict the future or change reality by write on a note.
4. manga: At the begin chapter the MC a school boy who look innocent, but he was a leader of an organization like FBI where his employee are girls (yea sound like a harem but it was very old so yea and maybe even his enemy are girls.
5. About two girls who have the same father but different mom bc the father is very bad he abuse the first girl who has yellow hair with his son but when he died he wanted to give all his property to his son but the first girl so smart that she makes all the father properties become her properties, the second girl is one of the strongest mercenary and the first girl sister and they love eachother(not bloodline in someway bc she got birth by a woman who their father do s*x outside ).

Last edited:

resix

Reaction score
Country
United States
hi all :woo

I admittedly registered here solely in hopes someone could help me identify this manga I skimmed at my local little library back in 2010 or so. Countless online search attempts have brought me nothing. I have very few details but this has been bugging me for over a decade now so I feel like finding it will unlock my third eye or something. I’ll jump right into what I remember;
  • either a man wearing an anthropomorphic dog costume OR an anthro dog, however I lean more towards costume since I remember him being wall-eyed (or simply having a cold vacant stare)
  • this one could be wrong/unrelated: a man driving a comically small car wearing a cowboy hat(?)
  • this is the most vivid detail I remember: there is a point in the story when a girl and a guy were standing in some high up tunnel structure; the guy wore glasses and iirc a pompadour style haircut. The girl is holding a gun and as glasses man runs towards her, she unloads it into his body but it doesn’t stop him. He tackles her out of the tunnel and they dive head-first to the ground far below. While they fall he holds her close and monologues in his head a bit getting closer and closer to the ground, sorta reminiscent of tenkuu shinpan
appreciate any help and I’m gonna laugh if this is widely known and I somehow just couldn’t find it on my own. Hope this is the right place for this!