Info - The “Looking For” Manhwa and Manhua Thread | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info The “Looking For” Manhwa and Manhua Thread

Khorus

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Hi, i'm looking for some recommendations.
I'm interested mostly in fantasy adventure type manhwa/manga.
I would prefer something long or even that already ended.
I've read things like Solo Leveling, ToDaG, The Beginning After the End, Tower of God, Moshi Fanren, The Great Mage Returns, Noblesse

cmdz

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Im looking for this manhwa I forgot based off this description:

the main character is a player who cheats in the game and faces consequences when he is caught and betrayed by his wives. As a result, he loses everything he had obtained. However, he later meets a girl who becomes his companion and assists him in getting back into the game.

This is all I remember

manymoonlights17

Reaction score
Country
American Samoa
Re: Searching for a Manwha, I think...

oh ok.. anyways I think you mean manhua, it always with full color
Thats chinesse manga manga is japanesse and mahwa is korean .

c_luxia

Reaction score
Country
China
Hi readers, so my friend is looking for a manhwa that she read in 2020 (this might be a little hard to find but i would be very glad if u did ✨🤗)

As she remembers the female lead got reincarnated and once was a villain her hair is blonde and she has blue eyes
and she is bethroted to the so called crush(prince) he has white silver hair but didnt wanna get married to him since she knows what will happen so she acted very badly to the prince gf (the one prince got feelings for) and make herself ugly like wearing a strong perfume and heavy make up to look bad and avoid the disaster. additional infos:as she remember shes also a good cook (chef) thank youu

KAMI×SÁMÂ

Reaction score
Country
United States
Please help finding this manhwa/manhua .
At the start , Mc gets a system. That system transports mc and a girl to a world where only two of them exist. No other person exist except them. They live togather in a house. There is a very heavy blizzard. A few wolves appear . Mc fights the wolves and wins. Mc uses a sniper to shoot the wolves. Then both of them get transported back to their original world. I think they also made love in that manhua and then they return back to their normal lives. I think they also used a generator for electricity.

Isekaifanatik

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I'm looking for a Manhua I forgot the name of and i was wondering if anyone could help me this is the best description i could come up with:
So it's the cultivations manhwa where the MC is super powerful but is kind of chilling out and i can't remember why but for some reason he decides to try out to be part of this sect (pretending to be sorta weak) and he ends up is this woman only group in the sect also an important note is that he is constantly mistaken for a girl anyways if anyone could help I would so appreciate it thx :)

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm looking for a Manhua I forgot the name of and i was wondering if anyone could help me this is the best description i could come up with:
So it's the cultivations manhwa where the MC is super powerful but is kind of chilling out and i can't remember why but for some reason he decides to try out to be part of this sect (pretending to be sorta weak) and he ends up is this woman only group in the sect also an important note is that he is constantly mistaken for a girl anyways if anyone could help I would so appreciate it thx :)
Damn. I feel like I read that. Can you remember anything else about it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually I think what I was thinking of Lian qi Lianle Sanqiannian aka I Have Refined Qi For 3000 Years. Not sure if that's what you're looking for or not though.

https://www.mangahere.cc/manga/lian_qi_lianle_sanqiannian/

CrowsEye

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
Im looking for a Manhwa i read a while ago and doesnt seem to be in by Bookmarks anymore.

I think it was tagged with Material Arts but felt more like a light funny read.
The MC was reincarnated into a young boy and was the Father (or Grandfather i dont quite remember) of several BigShots in his past Life.
Pretty soon in the story he meets one of his Sons (Leader of Alchemy Union iirc) which recognises him and pretty much begs him to join his Union.
Later on he meets other Sons which are also the Leader of different Unions and want him to join it, while bickering between the Sons from time to time in a funny way.
I dont really remember anything "unique" to this other than the MC callig his Son(the one who noticed him first) "Little Nose" .

Ayrus

Reaction score
Country
India
Do you know a Korean manhwa where the mc possesses the body of the villainess where she is engaged to the male lead( crown prince) and to avoid the bad ending our mc asks the oml for a break up which he agrees nonchalantly which irritates our mc. An then she meets other main leads while on her way to residence. Where she sees a cat in a tree and she climbs to help the cat which make herself fall and the mailed will catch her

Adamxero

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey new here. Needing some help, I recently listened to a recap of a Manhwa on YouTube and for the life of me cannot remember the title or that much about it but really want to read it again.

What I do remember of the story is the MC is OP. He can put spirits of people into fake bodies and his love interest at the end of the series is a female dracula character who pretends to be a male all the way through.

Any help would be appreciated this has been living rent free.

TLM017

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was looking for the manhwa/manhua (I think it is) WHERE AN ARTISTIC GYMNAST FALLS IN LOVE WITH A RHYTHMIC GYMNAST. I don't remember the title at all and it is driving me crazy. Can ou guys help me!!

menellag

Reaction score
Country
France
Hello ,i'm new here,need help.I was searching for a manga where the MC name is cry he's the leader of the strongest party but he's not strong and can use any artefact found in the dungeons .A member of his party whose name is dead ends i think ,is named liz or lizz à thieve With à skull mask and her pupil is friend With the mc. They have à alchemist named sitry if i right.

Last edited:

102DevilGod

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am looking for a Manhua

If I remember correctly the main male character is a brigadier general and the main female character she is either a model or an actor and she has children or a child with the main male character already I don't remember that well but I think she is trying to avoid him and it is set in modern time it's also way older one as well

tigerisback

Reaction score
Country
India
A boy who becomes kind because his childhood friend was beaten by her father. He was kind but his father was a ganster. Je didn't live with his father but with his uncle. Soon the girl dates a bad boy. He is angry. He got beaten by bad boy. After he decides to change. He has strong grip cause he massaged his uncles and can deadlift 100kg. His other ganster uncle (not biologically related) is fat decides to train him in martial arts. Another classmate who is very big and strong and has a little sister trains with him. He becomes strong and beat the bully. Then his uncle shaves the head of the bully. ( if you need more details just ask)

Ellesis

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
So uh, hi? I don't know if this'll register as a reply or an entirely new message for the thread(sorry, kinda new just registered). So, there's this manhwa I've been looking for and it's been about a week now? And my head's been hurting real bad thinking and churning all over the place.

Basically, the mc regresses and goes back into the past, in the past he was the brother-in law of a pro swordmaster in Korea since their world was focused on some kind of sport that came about cause a game like system popped up for people. Anyway, Mc was known to be a support type of class but then he showcases his skills with weapons and magic, also I remember him having a niece who shoulda been dead? Since the niece's father, the mc's brother-in law defected to Japan and "fell in love" with a woman there, and the people directed their hate towards the niece since she didn't hold her father back to stay in Korea, seeing as how he was the only reason why Korea was able to still continue to compete internationally.

That's all I could recall....Oh! Also, he used to be a bum and only had keen observation? Was it? As his special talent and he commonly used it for gambling. Please do help, I'm seriously in pain thinking about it😭

Orchid

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
the FL is a princess from empire A and ML is from empire B. FL went to empire B but actually she tries to take down empire A from far. FL is a skilled secret spy or assasins with her team which she is the leader. One of the chapter include her reunited with her brother in the forest.

Kainé_Chan

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
I have been looking for the name of this manhwa for a while now

The mc is a noirette and has a blonde girlfriend
He starts of by working in the sewers with some mana equipment ( the stuff they're cleaning is hazardous ) he then later transfers to a apocalyptic world where he is initially stuck he then finds a skeleton with a thingy he then interacts with it and makes himself visible to constellations but he doesn't agree to join any of them the yellow one marks him he later he later fights a goblin named karsen and the mc also has a blood fairy as his companion

Sorry I'm typing what comes to mind I swear the story isn't that jumbled
Oh he is able to go back and forth for this world

I dont know if your still looking but I think you're looking for "martial god regressed to level 2"

Maxkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I'm looking for a work I've read way years back and I tried finding it myself with no luck whatsoever. I know I read it back when the MangaPanda app was going around. That was at least the first app I remember where I could read and download works online.

What I remember:
The main genre is martial arts and many people practice martial arts.
The protagonist is a student who doesn't really have anything to do with martial arts and I'm quite sure that he has blue hair.
Later on we find out that he's a reincarnation, and, if I remember correctly, he reincarnated several times already, but he himself doesn't remember.
There's a fox goddess or diety, I am not sure what exactly she was, who loves him for who knows how long and wants to make sure he's safe.
If I remember correctly another girl who kinda took a liking to him has orange hair, but I could be wrong about the hair color.
I remember the last plot point I was at, was that a school got attacked by the 'evil' organisation of that world and many people are trapped inside the school. I don't remember if it was his school specifically or a different school, I just know he's kinda involved in it too and some of the good guys are able to enter the school and start helping the people and defeating the bad guys.

Does anyone know the name of a manwha where the fl name is al she was forced to dress up as a guy by her father and a depressed person before she accidentally made a contract to the demi gods/human or immortal she accidentally tied the cotton candy looking little girl who's not so little (mentally) and a white haired assassin and blonde haired guy who look like his good at swordsmanship and a rich old man who look like santa clause and a merchant idk and she accepted them then live with them?
This sounds a lot like 'Aria of the Withered Branch'.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hi! I hope someone can help me. I read this manhwa a while back and I can't find it anymore. I remember that the male lead was dark haired and hated the female lead because he saw her as a weakness to her father who was his teacher or something like that. So he plans to kill her to free his teacher of that weakness but ends up sleeping beside her because he was tired or something XD I remember he also ended up hiding in her closet so her maids wouldn't find him. Please help!!
Is this maybe 'I'm All Out of Health!' ?
Edit later in the day, now that I re-read it, I think it's actually 'Father I don't want this marriage'

Last edited:

Oshozo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I’m looking for a manhua pretty sure it’s chinese but i don’t remember much mc has blue eyes the love interest has white hair, mc’s brother was in a wheelchair but gets cured by mc and later on SA’s his own gf
They fight in monsters in “fields”? One of them was like a trex technological looking thing in one of the chapters

Rob Gucci

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Does anybody know Korean here? If so please dm me.