Manhwa - The Breaker by Geuk-Jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park | Page 119 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Manhwa The Breaker by Geuk-Jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park

Wha

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
For the whole 3rd season nothing really happened if you removed the chapters about Suicide Kid this season is more likely 60-70 chapters.

There's no progress on Shioon at all he still gets rekt like he's body clock is still at Season 1.
I have to disagree.
We learned more about the Sunwoo Clan and it's retainers. We learned more about the Dark Heaven and earth sect and Unwol. Sosul came back..
We met the young Murim Alliance guys apart from the smiling sword.

About Shiwoon - i think that the expectations are too great regarding him. Considering everything, he is doing just fine.
He learned from the 9 AD for a few weeks. Artist society for a few days. The Sunwoo Clan martial arts wasn't compatible with his KI circulation and he still managed to show some impressive moves against Elder Yang.
The most proper training he ever got was with Ryu. And people are expecting him to be on the level of the 9 AD.
Take the best prodigy in the murim right now - So chun. He trains in martial arts since he was little, is a genius and looks like a hard worker. Yet he isn't on the level of the 9AD.

And his steps were huge. In season one (and later season two), he always spammed his soul crushing fist and tanked the opponents strikes.
His fight with Elder Yang, or Chief Lee, or those two dormant dragons, were all different. Especially against those dragons. Remember the fight with the SUC leader? I think that he would have beaten him now. Without BOT. So the growth is clearly there.

I think that the execution was kind of bad. Maybe it would have been better to give him that win against that 1000 face women, by example. It would be a revanche for the prison and she is also a Kaiser chess piece. After she gets her ass beaten, she escapes and the Elder sends those dormant Dragons.They get their ass beaten and it's time for Daniel and Mikhael. This way, he would have some clear wins before his loss.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
This first part was good but it took a while to get there. Ha Jie was definitely not an interesting character, but there is more potential for him now.

The arc with So-Sul's reintroduction was excellent. Elder Yang and Ma Young-Sik are great additions to the cast. Ryu's "death" was very forced.

Unlike many I don't care that much about Shi-Woon's wins and losses. Honestly, with his behavior I don't think he should be winning all these battles. He keeps doing whatever goes through his head. He rarely does the correct thing. This decision to do his own thing and subjugate the sect is another example.

Sanity Check

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Season 3 of the breaker was initially delayed.

Due to the storyline being scrapped and rewritten.

I hope they release the scrapped portion of the plotline at some point.

It would be interesting to see what they had originally planned.