Theory - The Future of The Narutoverse, Kawaki's Identity, and more stuff. | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory The Future of The Narutoverse, Kawaki's Identity, and more stuff.

Delbi

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
After reading over the first few pages of the chapter about a dozen times I've come up with some theories regarding what we saw, what it means, who Kawaki is,etc., etc. Bare with me on this, and don't hate me if you came up with any of these ideas as well.

1. The Future of the Narutoverse:
I am going to say with 100% certainty that what we saw was not a genjutsu. Saying that, I'm not sure if we what we saw is actually going to transpire. Boruto is telling a story for a reason, and I gather he's telling that story to either A) warn someone about the future, or B) educate the future generations. I think the former is what actually is happening here. Which means guess what....TIME TRAVEL.

Yes, I think Boruto's future self has gone back in time and is educating a new or forgotten character about the grim future of the Narutoverse. I say this because whoever Boruto is telling this story to doesn't know who he is, of for that matter doesn't know who Naruto is, or at the very least they are unfamiliar with them. Now you could say that "well Boruto is telling this to someone in the future, they don't know who Naruto and Boruto are because everything was destroyed." I don't buy this for a second.

Boruto isn't just talking to us as the narrator of this story, he is telling the story as a warning. The why is obvious, he doesn't want the future to end up the way it does. The who he is telling it to is another matter. Whoever it is I'm going to guess is going to play a significant role in the story, and I have a feeling they are going to be a non shinobi.

My explanation to this theory is this. The fight between Boruto and Kawaki is going to end with Boruto significantly weakened win or lose. Since the world is screwed either way, he uses the last of his energy to perform a space/time jutsu and sends himself back in time. Problem is he doesn't send himself back to a helpful location, and as he is dying he has to tell his story to the nearest person he can find. Who this is going to be remains to be seen, but I have a feeling they'll be a non-shinobi. Perhaps he'll gift them with some of his power? Who knows. But I am of the firm belief that this story will involve some form of time travel. Given the popularity of space/time jutus and interdimensional travel, time travel seems like the next logical step.

2. Kawaki is a hybrid clone of Naruto and Sasuke:
Seems outlandish but we were given stories about Shin and Mitsuki for a reason. To show us that cloning is possible. Before getting to why, how and who created a hybrid of Naruto and Sasuke, let's look at the evidence as to why Kawaki is a clone them.

First off, his eye and hair color. Silver eyes. Sasuke has onyx eyes, and Naruto has blue eyes. If you mix those together using anime logic silver might very well be what you get. Then there's his hair color. Blonde and Black. Again, part Naruto, part Sasuke.

Secondly, he looks like a combination of Naruto and Sasuke. Maybe I'm wrong here but he seems to have features that mix both Naruto and Sasuke's look. If you fused them together I think you'd get something like Kawaki.

Third, his power level. This guy is obviously strong, and if he happened to kill Naruto he'd need to be God like. A way to get god like power would be to combine Naruto and Sasuke's power, and boom, you're basically a god.

Fourth, as explained below, I think Kawaki absorbed/stole Naruto's Sage Power. In order to harness and even be able to use that power, he would need Naruto's DNA.

3. The Tattoos Kawaki and Boruto have the new forms of the Sage's Power:
This should seem more obvious but these tattoos match up with one another, they are identical other than Kawaki's being red and Boruto's being blue. I have a feeling that Kawaki stole his from Naruto and Boruto was given his by Sasuke (more on that in Part 5). Why they have changed from the Sun and Moon, I do not know. Whatever the reason, these tattoos are linked and are obviously related to some kind of power (likely Sage Power given how they activate).

Kawaki has Naruto's and Boruto has Sasuke, just look at the colors. Naruto's color's in the manga are orange and red. Sasuke's are blue and purple. While the marks are opposite (Sasuke's was on the left, Naruto's on the right, Boruto's is on the right, Kawaki's on the left) we have to remember these powers went to the dominant hand, so we can't go off of them being the same as the old user. The color is what is more important. Not to menton Kawaki is using a Bo, a weapon that Naruto used, giving more similarity to Naruto than to Sasuke. Boruto obviously uses a sword because Sasuke is/was his sensei.

I don't think Kawaki and Boruto are the new transmigrants. However, I think given their DNA they are capable of using that power if given to them/taken by them.

4. Boruto's Byakugan is not his:
This should also seem obvious but Boruto has a massive scar over his right eye and forehead protector that leads me to believe he lost that eye in battle. Given that he is a genius and hasn't unlocked the Byakugan yet leads me to believe he never will; instead he will be gifted it by his sister, and through that gift he will unlock the Tenseigan thanks to the Sage Chakra Sasuke will give him. This is also obvious from the fact he only activates the Byakugan in one eye and keeps that eye closed, just like Kakashi did with his Sharigan, when it's not in use.

5. Why and How all this has happened:
I am going to assume that Kawaki is indeed a hybrid clone of Naruto and Sasuke. Why a clone of Naruto and Sauske is made, is an entirely different matter. It could have been Orochimaru creating a clone for a good reason but the clone became crazy and he couldn't control it. A new character could have stolen Orochimaru's jutus/science and tired to create a weapon which betrayed them. Same thing could apply on the weapon front but with an old character, say Zetsu? A Zetsu clone creates a ninja strong enough to kill Naruto and Sasuke and free Kaguya but he says fuck it and does his own ting.

Either way, Kawaki's goal to me while fighting Boruto would be to get the rest of the Sage Chakra that resides in Boruto which was given to him by Sasuke. Preceding this, Kawaki bests Naruto in battle and steals his power. Kawaki's entire purpose becomes becoming "complete" and in order to do that he has to take his "fathers" powers. He succeeds with Naruto, but will fail with Sasuke. Sasuke and Boruto will fight Kawaki together, Boruto will lose one eye and Sasuke will be mortally wounded/lose the use of both his eyes by being forced to use Izanagi during the fight to save Boruto's life/stop Kawaki from doing something.

Sasuke before dying gives his Sage Power to Boruto and then Boruto's sister gives him one of her eyes (she may be dead/dying when this happens). In the meantime, Kawaki reverse engineers Naruto's power to "give life" and does the opposite and takes life. From how many people remains to be scene, either way his confrontation with Boruto atop the Hokage monument is the last battle in their war, so to speak. Win or lose, Boruto heads back in time to try and change things.

So yea, crazy and not based on much but give feedback. I'll update this if we get more information.

Mangang

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Please register to see the content of this post.

1337 haxor

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Please register to see the content of this post.