Life - The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Have something you would like to get off your chest? Did you do something you can’t tell anyone in RL but that you need to share it with someone? Then this is the thread for you.

This is a thread to confess, vent and discuss about things we need to get off our chests regarding our lives. Things that we love, like, dislike and hate, vent them all in here. They don’t need to be serious, it can be a funny confession. :) As long as it's confession that is all that matters.

Rules:

-Please remember, the forum rules also apply to this thread.

-Rules will be edited as necessary.

I guess I’ll start: I confess I love emoticons and I love using them in most of my posts. So I confess I'm an emoticon-addict.

MangaHelpers

Now Sentient!
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]2989948[/split]

liductan

Reaction score
Country
United States

give me a break..confess what? I don't feel that way about charlie..no more than friends, don't try to start anything..

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Good way to start another Confessional Thread.

Reactions: GB

Imperium

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

give me a break..confess what? I don't feel that way about charlie..no more than friends, don't try to start anything..
The lady doth protest too much.

liductan

Reaction score
Country
United States
whateva..

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
No wonder why he's single :nah

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Heck, I once loved Charlie and I'm still single....
And y'all staph teasin that Lissa, ya' hear??!

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
You're single AND old, Charles. Don't forget old, that's relevant.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Haha - Ancy, you're not 30 yet.
@David - lol. She'll still kick your ass.

I confess yesterday evening was one of those days that would make you pull your hair.
First, had to take mum to an appointment. Which was fine because I had the day off. However around the same-time my dad needed to be picked up from work.
So my brother and I chose to take my car, since it handles the road / snow / ice better than the family car.

He drove to the doctors office, not a big problem on the roads. Got around the office and the main road was closed off by the water department.
Went around to the other side and that side was also closed off. The doctor's office assistant said to take a side back road and you can get into the office.

Whilst in the office, my younger bro took my car to pick up my father. On the way back to the doctor's office there was some water drainage or leak so the street was being flushed with water. So we had to walk up someways, up to a street walked up whilst traveling in all that water.

My brother was kind enough to wait in tons of snow and slush as there were no parking available. Mom and I had to walk through all the fkn water to get there. Normally that wouldn't have been an issue, except yesterday.

Just so happened to wear my expensive pair of new sneaks. You can guess what happened to them.....

So got in the car - and my brother says, He kept hearing a weird noise as he was driving out of the doctors office. So I take look at the tires and there's an Allen Key stuck in one of the tires...

Tire cost for a new one, over 150 usd. The car dealer couldn't be reached.
A local repair shop didn't have the same tire and a similar type of tire would cost 150 usd.

As of now - I'm trying to find a 'fix it' guy that can patch the flat in the tire to spare me spending over 200 usd for the tire + labor.

So, wish me luck~~!! I was in a wonderful mood all evening. Why is it that when I'm close to finally saying some monies that shit just happens to happen??!

Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
If being 30 is considered old how would you call a 81 years old?? A mummy?! :huh
decrepit

Or Farfalla :teehee
Haha - Ancy, you're not 30 yet.
@David - lol. She'll still kick your ass.

I confess yesterday evening was one of those days that would make you pull your hair.
First, had to take mum to an appointment. Which was fine because I had the day off. However around the same-time my dad needed to be picked up from work.
So my brother and I chose to take my car, since it handles the road / snow / ice better than the family car.

He drove to the doctors office, not a big problem on the roads. Got around the office and the main road was closed off by the water department.
Went around to the other side and that side was also closed off. The doctor's office assistant said to take a side back road and you can get into the office.

Whilst in the office, my younger bro took my car to pick up my father. On the way back to the doctor's office there was some water drainage or leak so the street was being flushed with water. So we had to walk up someways, up to a street walked up whilst traveling in all that water.

My brother was kind enough to wait in tons of snow and slush as there were no parking available. Mom and I had to walk through all the fkn water to get there. Normally that wouldn't have been an issue, except yesterday.

Just so happened to wear my expensive pair of new sneaks. You can guess what happened to them.....

So got in the car - and my brother says, He kept hearing a weird noise as I was driving out of the doctors office. So I take look at the tires and there's an Allen Key stuck in one of the tires...

Tire cost for a new one, over 150 usd. The car dealer couldn't be reached.
A local repair shop didn't have the same tire and a similar type of tire would cost 150 usd.

As of now - I'm trying to find a 'fix it' guy that can patch the flat in the tire to spare me spending ove 200 usd for the tire + labor.

So, wish me luck~~!! I was in a wonderful mood all evening. Why is it that when I'm close to finally saying some monies that shit just happens to happen??!
Why would you wear an expensive new sneakers on a day where there's snow? That's pretty stupid.

Sucks about the tire though.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Haven't worn them since I go them, so was going to 'break them in'. Now they're just broken. lol
The sneaks cost almost the same price as my new tire. Go figure hah.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Haven't worn them since I go them, so was going to 'break them in'. Now they're just broken. lol
The sneaks cost almost the same price as my new tire. Go figure hah.
eh, you deserve it for being an idiot. No one with some intelligence would think about wearing shoes when there's snow outside. Stupid old toad.

I confess I wanna make two dupe Twitter accounts and set off a huge Twitter war between Chris Brown's retarded fans and Justin Bieber's idiotic fans.