Discussion - Tournament Hangout | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Tournament Hangout

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Bavaria

Dressrosa, a beautiful country in the midst of the pirate infested New World, will become the stage of a fierce fight between numerous actors from around the globe. After being devastated by war, a big tournament will be held in Corrida Colosseum to help finance the reconstruction. Pirates and revolutionaries are competing for intelligence on the location of a treasure rumored to rival the legendary One Piece. This gathering of high class pirates has also attracted several members of the marine who registered in the tournament to rid the world off as many outlaws as possible.​
Who will come out on top? Get ready to cast your vote for whoever you think is worthy of winning this tournament!

Welcome to the One Piece Tournament 2015!
This is the hangout thread where all general discussion takes place. Questions, feedback, hype all go here. Before you jump right into the discussion, we only ask you to get familiar with the rules.

The winner of the 2015 One Piece Tournament is:
Sabo

:confetti
He's a man who made short work of a yonko's commander and held his ground against an admiral in a prolonged battle. He was the man found worthy to be second-in-command of the revolutionary army, only beneath the most wanted man in the World! He was a frightening combatant even before acquiring a devil fruit and inheriting the highly coveted Mera Mera Logia fruit only added to his repertoire. There are few who could boast of such impressive feats despite engaging in few and brief battles. With his frightening Dragon's claw and the acquired mera mera fruit, his emergence as the top fighter is well deserved.

With that, the 2015 One Piece Tournament has come to an end. Thank you all for participating and making this memorable. As always, your feedback is appreciated.

Last edited:

Notice me Escanor senpai

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Alright,let's do this!

Gotta admit I'm really excited about the tournament, I wonder who will get to the final.:D

Tonix

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Can we perhaps get a losers bracket? Group B makes me sad that at least 2 characters I was looking forward to discussing will be eliminated.

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Group B is definitely a group that needs to think through thoroughly. It's really hard to decide who can win. :hmm :headscratch

Good thing is that there is still time for consideration. :^_^

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
For the final i willl predict:

Doffy vs. Zoro. :D

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
For the final i willl predict:

Doffy vs. Zoro. :D
You are fast in your prediction. :loool I haven't even thought of it that far yet. But I think every fighter has a fair chance of winning. :^_^

Lostromos

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
I must admit I like this Tournament more than the one we had several years ago.

Many things have happened since then ,we have more information about the One piece world and our favorite characters have grown in terms of power.

People can debate about who is going through the next rounds with more facts and clues to back up their choices and that makes it far more interesting!

I am looking forward for the next Battle Royale groups! Big thanks to the Mods and all the people participating, keep it up :super

Last edited:

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
I must admit I like this Tournament more than the one we had several years ago.

Many things have happened since then ,we have more information about the One piece world and our favorite characters have grown in terms of power.

People can debate about who is going through the next rounds with more facts and clues to back up their choices and that makes it far more interesting!

I am looking forward for the next Battle Royale groups! Big thanks to the Mods and all the people participating, keep it up :super
You're most welcomed!

Glad that you are enjoying yourself in the tournament. I'm having a lot of fun too. :^_^

As the manga progresses, we get to see more and more of One Piece universe and at the same time, more characters are flooding in as well. With the overwhelming details that we, readers, are receiving, plenty more information are used to analyse the strength of the various characters and to predict how they fair against each other.

There are plenty more characters coming up next, round after round. I'm looking forward to it and I hope to see many more members joining in the discussions.

Thanks for those who are participating, silently or actively. :super

Cheers! :^_^

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
You are fast in your prediction. :loool I haven't even thought of it that far yet. But I think every fighter has a fair chance of winning. :^_^
Wouldnt be a cool predicton, if i would wait until the semifinal. :p

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Wouldnt be a cool predicton, if i would wait until the semifinal. :p
Well, at least you already have the people in mind and that sets the basis of your decision at the end. :)

We shall see who wins.

Notice me Escanor senpai

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
The discussion for the groups has ended, but you can still vote on the 20th. If you haven't made up your minds you have a few hours left to cast your vote. :)

ajc46

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Are we able to see the results of group A and B soon? Or will it be after all the first rounds have been closed? Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Are we able to see the results of group A and B soon? Or will it be after all the first rounds have been closed? Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else.
The polls go for a bit longer than the actual discussion in case any last minute points changed someone's mind (you can see the poll end time in the respective poll), results for each poll will be displayed once the poll is closed. For groups A and B the results will be visible in a few hours.

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Go Zoro!

Tonix

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Kind of disappointing that the tournament has already been contaminated by a hype>feats mentality. Not that Zoro doesn't deserve to be in the next round, I just feel he hasn't actually done in anything so far in part 2 to be shown capable of defeating Law.

Oh well, at least Zoro's hype isn't on the same level as Minato's :p (At least I hope it's not)

ajc46

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia
lol at Pica's results. Poor guy was the only competitor so far without a single vote.

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Somehow Pica couldn't gain any favour from the fans. :teehee

The results for Group B are kinda expected. Though it seems that Zoro hasn't been in full throttle in Dressrosa arc, but his achievement is shown throughout the whole story and we have seen him in many battles. I guess with that, he has won many hearts. :super