Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 590 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 590 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
in the part where tiara says "little sister" to yuri, she does not necessarily mean it in an affectionate way, but that is the way to treat someone younger, in this case it could be that tiara is more resistant to alcoholic beverages than yuri, it is because yuri treats her like an older sister and calls her "unnie".
enjoy it ♥

Hexbend

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Really good chapter, I like Luslec's design tbh, reminds me of dark cultivation murim MCs

Funnily enough the most hype thing this chapter wasn't Luslec but Yama. Even though Yas' death would of probably been more impactful at Nest, I understand the reason to keep him alive while Yama got more of the info of his father from him so he can become closer to his father's friend.

As for Yama, he's finally getting the final fang, hybrid breeder information, plus his ancient power. The potential he has right now is crazy, The King of Beast can become the strongest on the battlefield (barring the FHs & maybe Luslec) if SIU does him good. He quite literally & figuratively has got that dog in him, just needs to be awoken finally.

As for Yuri & Tiara vs Kirin? I don't get the freak out, we all know Kirin is leagues above the Princess, but context matters. I can already see Yuri taking advantage of her status against Kirin and his forces, plus with the help of Tiara, Cha, LPB BH, etc. It's understandable that Kirin will find this annoying to deal with...

Overall the set up for the next few chapters is hype especially for Yama

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yas confirmed that Yama has his fang! Doom gave his Yama, which means thec3td fang is with Paul! I really don’t see why Paul would give his to Yama.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now that Yas is dead I can see Yama returning Doom’s fang! According to Yas the # of fangs one owns has nothing to do with transformation

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Really good chapter, I like Luslec's design tbh, reminds me of dark cultivation murim MCs

Funnily enough the most hype thing this chapter wasn't Luslec but Yama. Even though Yas' death would of probably been more impactful at Nest, I understand the reason to keep him alive while Yama got more of the info of his father from him so he can become closer to his father's friend.

As for Yama, he's finally getting the final fang, hybrid breeder information, plus his ancient power. The potential he has right now is crazy, The King of Beast can become the strongest on the battlefield (barring the FHs & maybe Luslec) if SIU does him good. He quite literally & figuratively has got that dog in him, just needs to be awoken finally.

As for Yuri & Tiara vs Kirin? I don't get the freak out, we all know Kirin is leagues above the Princess, but context matters. I can already see Yuri taking advantage of her status against Kirin and his forces, plus with the help of Tiara, Cha, LPB BH, etc. It's understandable that Kirin will find this annoying to deal with...

Overall the set up for the next few chapters is hype especially for Yama
This is war Yuri is fighting alongside Tiara
The Deal was between the 2 families to keep
Baam supervised here.. an Ha member from Zahard
Doing something here is only dangerous for Yuri.

i hardly doubt Kirin don’t know nothing about Yuri status rn… she is literally in probation!

JustJosh

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
don't see him getting to do that much tbh. Lore wise
This is a silly take. Especially when considering what siu said about him. He is noted to be capable of forcing the 10 Family Heads to intervene should he acts.

he is also capped on shinsu so moves like the shinsu loops to bridge the gap shouldn't be possible
Baams not the only one bless with shinsu my guy.

Luslec barely been on screen and already people are downplaying him.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
The problem with Luslec is that he will hardly get any significant dub. He will easily stomp the regent tier fighters, get stomped by all the Irregulars and he will probably never kill someone like Adori. He is bound to kill "fodders" or take L's in serious battles, maybe it would be cool seeing him against a Ha twin or Hagi but i don't see him getting to do that much tbh. Lore wise, he could reveal some cool shit though.
He can’t get stomp by “every FH” tho

they are just immortal but he still stronger than at least 4 of them and could held his own with the top 5 FH

the ranker #13 Molic is not a easy target even for Zahard! Luslec is in that league.

They/them to be exactly.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Luslec uses insects or has an insect ancient! Butterfly girl was his creation

Could Luslec have been the FUG master for Hidden Grove!?!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Are Dowon and chi Blue Holes ?!?!

Klause

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
He can’t get stomp by “every FH” tho

they are just immortal but he still stronger than at least 4 of them and could held his own with the top 5 FH

the ranker #13 Molic is not a easy target even for Zahard! Luslec is in that league.

They/them to be exactly.
They even said narratively that only a family head could handle Luslec, if he appears or move only the family heads is capable of dealing with Luslec.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
The BH Kirin brought with him
Looks like he is the boss of the
Kirin’s Army.. could be his son?

Those ropes in kirin arms mean he can
Control, manipulate different animals at the same
Time.. he offered himself to capture all the animals
Baam free from the aquarium!

Luslec uses insects or has an insect ancient! Butterfly girl was his creation

Could Luslec have been the FUG master for Hidden Grove!?!

Are Dowon and chi Blue Holes ?!?!
You can’t be Blue hole if they know where you were, if you are alive, Dead or sealed away.. you have to disappear for thousands of year without trace of you..!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
A BH? Who?
His first appearance was in the BH facetime meeting
Now Kirin ordered to take care of the people in the battleship knowing there’s probably a ranker from PB
And rankers from Baam side.. He probably the leader of the kirin minions since he is always with followers behind, a HR.

probably at the level of Katan.

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
About Luslec, I'd say there is a difference between "his appearance makes the FH intervene" and "only FH can defeat him".

He’s probably a hatchling, Kirin’s son. White cape. golden helmet
Now Kirin ordered to take care of the people in the battleship knowing there’s probably a ranker from PB
And rankers from Baam side.. He probably the leader of the kirin minions since he is always with followers behind, a HR.

Are you talking about the same person? I didn't see him in the meeting when I checked.

Vali x lucifer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
This is a silly take. Especially when considering what siu said about him. He is noted to be capable of forcing the 10 Family Heads to intervene should he acts.

Baams not the only one bless with shinsu my guy.

Luslec barely been on screen and already people are downplaying him.
He is a tower born, he needs a shinsu contract, the loop is something even people blessed by shinsu can't achieve. You need infinite shinsu access, as a tower born, that's physically impossible in the Tower. Unless you think Luslec can bypass an administrator ?

Adori should be on his lvl, i just don't think the story will go towards Luslec killing her, that's all i said. We will see if he can make a FH sweat, for now i simply don't see how.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States

Are you talking about the same person? I didn't see him in the meeting when I checked.
S3ch161, it is not the BH FaceTime and it is not only BHs being shown. Holan and other BH candidates are there too