Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 591 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 591 Spoilers & Discussion

Vali x lucifer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Why couldn't we have just kept that version of Baam permanently? Would have been much better if we had.
I would be happy with a more proactive and self sufficient Baam, bro is not even gonna read the fucking book without Lobadon asking him to do so it seems, the heck. Well, he does have the *Jinsung/Khun* proximity radius IQ nerf but still...

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Welp, it looks like bam sort of has to go into his inner world to read the book if he wants to access its contents so there's a case to be made that he hasn't had a chance to go through it.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
bro is not even gonna read the fucking book without Lobadon asking him to do so it seems
Garam gave Arlene's pocket and I don't remember it being mentioned ever again. Wiki says it can't be deciphered but it's weird not one thought is spared for this in all season 3.

Skylent

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Man Kirin looks weak. Not on the level of Lo Ba Don at all.

Which branch did thay bird guy belong to, The Dokoko one ? We haven't seen the hatchling he's talking about I assume ?

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
What's nomo ? Ofc his strongest form yet was against White with the rampaging Sun, as i said in the past, i don't see any new limitation on that front, he has never been this strong generally speaking. If he decideds someone has to die no matter what, then said person will have to face the strongest version of Baam we have seen so far.
“ NO MOre “

i agree with you what i don’t like is that he first has to be humiliated by the Opps all the time and almost dead to do something! His life has to be in danger for him to use his full power that means he is not in control of the power at all even the thorn can act by its own if he is unconscious..!

he is already stronger than richtmont but siu made Richmont talk to him like he know something!
im tired of people underestimating him then saying is this guy really a regular? is very repetitive.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I would be happy with a more proactive and self sufficient Baam, bro is not even gonna read the fucking book without Lobadon asking him to do so it seems, the heck. Well, he does have the *Jinsung/Khun* proximity radius IQ nerf but still...
He was about to tell Robadon what it was about before being interrupted about Laura’s safety! Can anybody here finish a book instantly lol?!?! As he stated it’s stored, he needs ample time read LOL!

DeadCosmos

Reaction score
Country
United States
Why couldn't we have just kept that version of Baam permanently? Would have been much better if we had.
because that would improve the story and the main character would be cooler. It makes sense to me now ...why SIU's favorite character is rachel.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
He was about to tell Robadon what it was about before being interrupted about Laura’s safety! Can anybody here finish a book instantly lol?!?! As he stated it’s stored, he needs ample time read LOL!
I hope he already got something out of it, because going back to Lobadon, without the book and with a spent Yama with no info to share would have been just an invitation to a kidnap. He told Yama that he just read the intro and stopped, not sure if he got to read other parts of it in the meantime. But for how pressed on time he was, he should have just kept "reading" as much as possible, not stop at the intro. He got lucky Lobadon is a patient man even in these extreme circumstances.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I hope he already got something out of it, because going back to Lobadon, without the book and with a spent Yama with no info to share would have been just an invitation to a kidnap. He told Yama that he just read the intro and stopped, not sure if he got to read other parts of it in the meantime. But for how pressed on time he was, he should have just kept "reading" as much as possible, not stop at the intro. He got lucky Lobadon is a patient man even in these extreme circumstances.
No offense the actions don’t fit the image lol. According to the convo between Hugo and VC, Robadon is supposed to be a killer. We see a ship shaped like a skull LOL. But dude is a pacifists lol!!! Even JH said he is supposed to the strongest commander with LPB but all I’ve seen is an old man that is doing everything to not fight

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
No offense the actions don’t fit the image lol. According to the convo between Hugo and VC, Robadon is supposed to be a killer. We see a ship shaped like a skull LOL. But dude is a pacifists lol!!! Even JH said he is supposed to the strongest commander with LPB but all I’ve seen is an old man that is doing everything to not fight
Because he knows that Traumerei doesn't actually want this war. He's just being manipulated/coerced by Zahard into doing it. Robadon would probably be acting very differently if that weren't the case.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Still one punched Hugo
The same guy you been saying
is the strongest PB member
LMFAO

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Robadon hit Hugo with a LOVE Punch!!! Hugo is perfectly fine rn!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He’s going to die soon!!! Letting his lover join his army and giving Catan command = death flags

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Like he'd actually kill the guy. I could see Laura cutting his throat after Baam beat him up though.
I posted this knowing he'll never kill him, but in this conflict I can see him getting killed by another Lo Po Bia or Lobadon himself.

He is just reasonable and doesn't to make things worse.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Robadon hit Hugo with a LOVE Punch!!! Hugo is perfectly fine rn!!!

He’s going to die soon!!! Letting his lover join his army and giving Catan command = death flags
Context: Lobadon didn’t kil her bc he don’t want this war he explained that before attacking.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Robadon: we need to start doubting our informant

me: No shit?

magicallypuzzled

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
he was described in the beginning as a reasonable man.

*augusgus after I check wiki hahaha yup sometimes that name swap up with augustus
i had a feeling i got it wrong

Tsdreamss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
“ NO MOre “

i agree with you what i don’t like is that he first has to be humiliated by the Opps all the time and almost dead to do something! His life has to be in danger for him to use his full power that means he is not in control of the power at all even the thorn can act by its own if he is unconscious..!

he is already stronger than richtmont but siu made Richmont talk to him like he know something!
im tired of people underestimating him then saying is this guy really a regular? is very repetitive.
Who said he is stronger then richemont ?? He had to use shinwonryu just to break past richemonts base defence, not to mention he broke though it when Richie was distracted giving orders to Dumas. Mind you, this is the same Richemont who already claimed he didn’t want to fight anyone let alone fight FUG affiliates. It’s clear he was holding back tremendously, we saw richemont whip out a stronger shield against Khel hellam and hellams attack did absolutely nothing but make it stronger 😭, the same arrows hellam used to combat Yama AND evankhell before Ganesha got whooped out. Baam is in the corps commander tier and Richie should be a step above it with people like Sophia

Last edited:

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Who said he is stronger then richemont ?? He had to use shinwonryu just to break past richemonts base defence, not to mention he broke though it when Richie was distracted giving orders to Dumas. Mind you, this is the same Richemont who already claimed he didn’t want to fight anyone let alone fight FUG affiliates. It’s clear he was holding back tremendously, we saw richemont whip out a stronger shield against Khel hellam and hellams attack did absolutely nothing but make it stronger 😭, the same arrows hellam used to combat Yama AND evankhell before Ganesha got whooped out. Baam is in the corps commander tier and Richie should be a step above it with people like Sophia
Fool Shiwonryu was a learned technique not a given Power Up why do you say “he has to use shiwonryu just to” it make no sense he has to use another technique for that? He has the time to be trying shit and see if they going to work or just go straight to the point with something he knows is going to work?

he is far stronger than Richmont cause white can kill that guy easily!

lol This guys still saying that shit that richmont is the boss of dumas 😂

He saw Richmond absorbing an arrow but didn’t saw
Dumas freaked out by Khell and Richmont trying to run 😂

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I am not sure I buy lobadon being a pacifist. A bit he mentioned that to me stood out to me is that only traumerei can give him orders. His reasoning for his current actions is that traumerei does not want the war, not that he has strong objections against war itself. Otherwise lobadon's actions seem consistent with his intended goal. The more surprising bit is that he shows respect for regulars including aguero, rak and androsi when even most rankers are outright dismissive of them. Let alone that regardless of rank lobadon is probably is among the top 30 or 40 strongest non irregulars in the tower....

Tsdreamss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Fool Shiwonryu was a learned technique not a given Power Up why do you say “he has to use shiwonryu just to” it make no sense he has to use another technique for that? He has the time to be trying shit and see if they going to work or just go straight to the point with something he knows is going to work?

he is far stronger than Richmont cause white can kill that guy easily!

lol This guys still saying that shit that richmont is the boss of dumas 😂

He saw Richmond absorbing an arrow but didn’t saw
Dumas freaked out by Khell and Richmont trying to run 😂
I’m cryingggg do you think I don’t know that ? Baam literally said himself, against richemonts shield he can’t use his normal attacks and techniques, he had to pull out one of his biggest aces, that being his shinwonryu. it being a learned technique doesn’t mean it isn’t a boost to his power. Example A. It broke the cage even a full transformed Yama couldn’t break, example B. We’ve seen other energy attacks “ close “ to a shinwonryu that decimated entire army fleets and even managed to overwhelm lobadons shinneuh. That doesn’t take away anything. He clearly did have the time to try shit because he used a normal shinsu attack and it didn’t work which lead to him saying “ what an amazing defense, a normal attack won’t work” and proceed to use his shinwonryu. This was against the most basic of lighthouse skills mind you. What are you talking about ???

he was commanding Dumas ? He was the one who told him to get back in the ship, he was the one who told him not to kill Yama, he was the one who told him to fight and not kill jinsung, he was the one who told him to activate his Rosario carrier ??? Why can’t y’all still wrap y’all’s head around this. Richemont was the one sent to retrieve the book, Dumas was there to protect HIM

“ dumas freaked out by khell “ and it was just him being shocked because khell is a blue hole and usually inactive, not out and about during a war.

“ richemont trying to run “ as if he hasn’t been trying to escape since he first got the book and couldn’t because of karaka 😹😹. What are you trying to say ?

“ white can kill that guy easily “ said by ??? You assuming white is stronger than him as an explanation for why richemont is weaker then baam is dumb asf. Richemont is a high tier in the PB who commands a regent, he’s also a special case as he was born from gustangs scripture. The only way to combat Arie swordsmanship is through defense only aka richemonts specialty. Not only was white not a high tier in his family, he was notorious sure, but even at his peak he was defeated by a princess who we don’t even know if they was at such a high level. We have no incline to believe that is the case

Last edited: