Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 593 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 19 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 593 Spoilers & Discussion

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Obviously Robadon will be sticking with Baam's group for the time being at least. He's already sent his army ahead of him to the match site, and he'll want to make sure of his family's security given that Kirin has already gone after them once.

Elbaba had better hope Baam is willing to stick up for him to live, or else Robadon is going to mount his head on a pike.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Im expecting Arlene to make appearance here.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Obviously Robadon will be sticking with Baam's group for the time being at least. He's already sent his army ahead of him to the match site, and he'll want to make sure of his family's security given that Kirin has already gone after them once.

Elbaba had better hope Baam is willing to stick up for him to live, or else Robadon is going to mount his head on a pike.
Sooner or later I think Lobadon's girls will use the snake or someone else to kill him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Im expecting Arlene to make appearance here.
Flashback or present time?

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Sooner or later I think Lobadon's girls will use the snake or someone else to kill him.
I personally think he's going to try something stupid again when Baam turns his back and is going to get nuked by incoming Tiara. But it really should be Laura who kills him at this point.

Mizaistorm

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
I'm afraid this serie can't get past siu father issues.
In fact i'm most certain that the female fh like yurin and eurasia are or will be on the good side.
You can even go ahead and put all the blame on V and zahard and arlen was just helpless victim in this triangle.

Alexi52

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm afraid this serie can't get past siu father issues.
In fact i'm most certain that the female fh like yurin and eurasia are or will be on the good side.
You can even go ahead and put all the blame on V and zahard and arlen was just helpless victim in this triangle.
The series also has plenty of Mother issues with Rachel being the main culprit

sayan pal

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
where is cosmic scan translation

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Flashback or present time?
Present time
Gustang admitted he has more FHs helping him
My guess is Edhan obviously, the other is arlene IMO
He knew everything about Baam and was waiting
For him to get in the tower.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Arlene loathes the Tower to such a degree that she rigged her own son's corpse up as a doomsday device to annihilate it. I highly doubt that she will have willingly returned there after leaving.

Which brings me to a point about Gustang. If he's apparently so nihilistic and pissed about how things are in the Tower, why doesn't he just leave? He obviously knows the way since he helped Arlene get out. Though I guess that could be among the memories he sealed away, and he doesn't remember how or even that he ever knew how to leave the Tower.

Last edited:

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Present time
Gustang admitted he has more FHs helping him
He knew everything about Baam and was waiting
For him to get in the tower.
Gustang heeded Enryu's words, that someone will come to kill the king, so that's where he knew Baam was coming, and he probably had spies in the early floors just to be informed of an unusual person climbing. I'm not sure if he's in contact with Arlene, he already betrayed her anyway by siding with Zahard, I'm not sure Arlene in her crazy mind she'll be that receptive to speaking to him.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Gustang heeded Enryu's words, that someone will come to kill the king, so that's where he knew Baam was coming, and he probably had spies in the early floors just to be informed of an unusual person climbing. I'm not sure if he's in contact with Arlene, he already betrayed her anyway by siding with Zahard, I'm not sure Arlene in her crazy mind she'll be that receptive to speaking to him.
Pretty sure all of the Family Heads knew about Baam from the moment he came through the door. At least that's what Traumerei implied back at the Nest.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Pretty sure all of the Family Heads knew about Baam from the moment he came through the door. At least that's what Traumerei implied back at the Nest.
Yeah, it's pretty hard to miss someone killing an Administrator and making the floor weird/unable to use shinsu for anyone not Irregular. Though Gustang put controlled information from that floor IIRC. That's why one of the missing princess was able to hide for so long. Every FH knew someone will come after Zahard's head from Enryu's words.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Yeah, it's pretty hard to miss someone killing an Administrator and making the floor weird/unable to use shinsu for anyone not Irregular. Though Gustang put controlled information from that floor IIRC. That's why one of the missing princess was able to hide for so long. Every FH knew someone will come after Zahard's head from Enryu's words.
Enryu did all that stuff though. I'm talking about Baam. His arrival in the Tower was never a secret to any of the Family Heads, or to Zahard. FUG were deluding themselves in thinking that they were keeping him secret.

And that only makes sense. If someone like Yuri was able to learn about a new Irregular coming through the door, then it's ridiculous to imagine that the other Irregulars would be ignorant to him.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Enryu did all that stuff though. I'm talking about Baam. His arrival in the Tower was never a secret to any of the Family Heads, or to Zahard. FUG were deluding themselves in thinking that they were keeping him secret.
Yes, all I'm saying Enryu's action alerted them the coming of someone. Since then I'm sure they've monitored floor 2 for that one person who's gonna kill the "false king". Heck, Ren was one of the teacher and he's from Zahard army. FHs, Zahard at least, wasn't waiting dick in hand until his killer is at his doorstep. Zahard's empire control most floors, at least where the climbing test are, which there's a high chance Baam is gonna have to pass through (ignoring asking Administrators for Irregular test of course).

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13

And that only makes sense. If someone like Yuri was able to learn about a new Irregular coming through the door, then it's ridiculous to imagine that the other Irregulars would be ignorant to him.
Man, this shit is so sad.

FUG…

Urek Mazino

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Man, it's been so long! When will it be time for this hero to take the stage again?

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Enne arc because of Garam or 77th floor probably, either way, sooner or later even Wolhaiksong will be drawn in to the main conflict it seems.

Grace12025

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Yes, all I'm saying Enryu's action alerted them the coming of someone. Since then I'm sure they've monitored floor 2 for that one person who's gonna kill the "false king". Heck, Ren was one of the teacher and he's from Zahard army. FHs, Zahard at least, wasn't waiting dick in hand until his killer is at his doorstep. Zahard's empire control most floors, at least where the climbing test are, which there's a high chance Baam is gonna have to pass through (ignoring asking Administrators for Irregular test of course).
The way I see it, the only one who knows about Bam being the 'promised child' is Zahard alone because Arlene's diary was in his possession until Garam stole it. Gustang only found out about it from her too.

Enryu never mentioned someone coming to kill the false king, he just left something that can kill him. When Traumerei told us about the FH's thought on Bam, they all seemed to treat him as just another Irregular like Urek.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
So are we going to get another 'this guy might be more useful than I thought' out of Shilial now that she saw Baam neg a High Ranker?