Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 594 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 15 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 594 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
i hope you enjoy it turtles ♥
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I would like to add as a note, in the part where bellerir says "you won't regret it, father". he says it in a double sense, the first indicates that he is capable of doing it, and the second one is that it will be gustang who will regret having entrusted it to him.
the title of this chapter says "those heading for the great match", but here they wrote "great match" with a second meaning which is "the great war".

Last edited:

big094

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Only HR we know of that died in the explosion was Lucchi, I can care less about the fodder!

I expect we see Wangnang and Casano soon also Anak and Traveler!

It’s annoying that Androssi has not helped AA to connect the dots. The traveler told her the importance of the sprout already
Please remind me of what traveller told androssi

Bigrong49

Reaction score
Country
United States
Please no. Having Rachel and Androssi around is bad enough.
We’ve have more than enough recurring fodder. Let’s keep the side quests to a minimum.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Ah, I hadn't thought about wangnan. It'd be interesting if he reunites with bam at the sprout. All things considered it's also a fitting spot for yihwa to finally reunite with the plot since all big parties are headed there.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Good chance a Thorn piece is hidden inside the Sprout!

I’m not entirely convinced that The Boss and Beliere/Rachel are aligned! MAYBE The Boss “intentionally” told Mas to send AA’s group to Gustang to sabotage Beliere and Rachel!

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Let him cook for the first time in months y’all..

Sanity Check

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Jyu "Violence" Grace.

:toc

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
So I guess all irregulars have a mythical line drawn! Traum recently discussed it with Gustang and we already know about Bam’s.

S3ch126 as you see here - Traum’s line is triggered from betrayal (Yas attempt to kill). Bam’s line triggers when his friends are in danger, his line went berserk when White told him about the deaths!

Kirin and his executives just walked into a BIG trap! They will meet their end via Traum!

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
The sprout has been said to be part of navigator's pilgrimage but that is not quite the same as the sprout being related to their positioning/predictive powers. I am not inclined to thinking this is the sprout's purpose. Navigators seem to be... not very well liked, if getting rid of the sprout would do something to them then you'd think they would be long gone.
Yeah, I could be overthinking it, but to me It would be disappointing if the sprout turns out to just be a throw away plot device without any lasting significance.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Yeah, I could be overthinking it, but to me It would be disappointing if the sprout turns out to just be a throw away plot device without any lasting significance.
I do think the sprout is significant to the metaplot, though no idea of to what extent. It wasn't that long ago that we were told that before the great climb the tower had robots and plant life... The sprout seems at least somewhat related to that.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It's significant since Hwa Ryun believes that it's a place that Baam must visit. But it's most likely not because of a Thorn fragment IMO.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Last time Rachel tried to get somewhere before Bam was on FoD for the 2nd Thorn piece! I cannot imagine that there’s anything else Rachel would be racing to!

Goruro asking Bam to stay out of the war was really scared ass Rachel trying to keep Bam away! But now that Bam agreed to Gustang’s match, Rachel has to speed up her plans and is now at the sprout!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
It's significant since Hwa Ryun believes that it's a place that Baam must visit. But it's most likely not because of a Thorn fragment IMO.
I wonder if the pilgrimage places pertain to pre empire locations. Or perhaps locations which the empire finds problematic.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
Last time Rachel tried to get somewhere before Bam was on FoD for the 2nd Thorn piece! I cannot imagine that there’s anything else Rachel would be racing to!

Goruro asking Bam to stay out of the war was really scared ass Rachel trying to keep Bam away! But now that Bam agreed to Gustang’s match, Rachel has to speed up her plans and is now at the sprout!
I'd really want to know what Rachel is up to. She is certainly not a match for Bam by hersel, but she still persists. Initially she was working with FUG, but I can imagine that is still the case. I also wonder what Gustang is up to relative to Rachel. He certain has been tolerant of her for someone like him who's arrogant, smart, and has layer upon layer of scheming. It likely has something to do with her status as an irregular.

My guess is that Gustang is using her (unknowingly to her)in one of his schemes.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I wonder if the pilgrimage places pertain to pre empire locations. Or perhaps locations which the empire finds problematic.
The Floor of Death is considered problematic, but the Sprout is an unimportant place nowadays according to what A.A. said.

I'd really want to know what Rachel is up to. She is certainly not a match for Bam by hersel, but she still persists. Initially she was working with FUG, but I can imagine that is still the case. I also wonder what Gustang is up to relative to Rachel. He certain has been tolerant of her for someone like him who's arrogant, smart, and has layer upon layer of scheming. It likely has something to do with her status as an irregular.

My guess is that Gustang is using her (unknowingly to her)in one of his schemes.
She should count as a Revolution member mainly, but she still works with FUG. Apple and Michael are FUG members and part of her team.

Gustang is someone who pays his debts but he also knows that Rachel is an asset for Headon(most likely him).

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol Hwa Ryun doesn’t believe anything!!! She is his guide and has repeated several times that Bam is on his own new path!!!
Bam has to go there LOL, not what Hwa Ryun believes he does

sho87

Reaction score
Country
United States
Seems weird. Like, he has it and she has little power to take it back from him in this situation. No reason why he should need to agree to any kind of deal here.
Still dying on that hill thinking she's as weak as she appears huh?

it's not gonna work.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I wouldn't mind Urek coming, he's way more interesting than the main character.
Being more powerful and shallow as a character does not make one interesting. Otherwise yuri would stick around.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Still dying on that hill thinking she's as weak as she appears huh?
No, and I've never been on that hill to begin with. I just don't think she's as powerful as Baam, and certainly not as powerful as Robadon who is also still there and not on her side. He didn't have to agree to any deal with her and there's not a whole lot she could have done about it if he'd chosen to be obstinate.

Yuri knew that perfectly well too, and thus her willingness to tell him not to give Tiara the pen after promising her otherwise.