Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 600 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 600 Spoilers & Discussion

Brian Taboada

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think what's really interesting is how laid back Luslec is. FUG is described as basically a religious mafia, and yet their leader is pretty chill. Even HJS, who is the grandson of a FH and has met Zahard personally, has never really seen his boss fight.

Makes you wonder what kind of warlord V was. And how serious Luslec is when he actually gets angry with the 10 FHs.

I'm hoping Luslec goes to the sprout and we see a flashback from the era of Zahard's climb.
If luslec was truly a disciple of V, why does he come off as pure evil?

Jacinto Pinto

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
North Korea
LMAO

And people thought the pokemon master wannabe could neg diff anybody who isn't an irregular as if they were bugs...

It was clear, several chapters ago, how the lore was soft retconned and the untouchable irregulars thing was bullshit.

if Urek is needing 30% of his power to overpower a regular and got damaged, then the gap between them isn't as big as the irregular's egos. And we don't even know if Luslec is giving it his 100%

Urek's fighting style so far is underwhelming. He is brute forcing his way through the fight with raw power... I hope his skillset isn't limited to just punching harder and faster.

Luslec's style is more interesting and a little similar to Baam's. They're fight is much more interesting than Traumarei and Gustang's, to me, so far.

As it was clear since SIU went full shonen with the power ups and regulars relevance spike, they probably won't be as sidelined in the future main fights as the "regulars are bugs" people thought.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Anyone count how many punches and kicks Lusclec has received so far? He seems to be extremely durable.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Just read the latest Fast Pass - Proust is a head librarian just like Richie and Michel. Good chance he was also created by Gustang!
According to Belier both families have fallen into his trap!!!

big094

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Just read the latest Fast Pass - Proust is a head librarian just like Richie and Michel. Good chance he was also created by Gustang!
According to Belier both families have fallen into his trap!!!
I wonder what tasks they have to accomplish before returning to the scriptures
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who else does urek have to deal with

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Is that Quant's voice from Urek's ship?

Who else does urek have to deal with
Gustang and TraumaRei

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I believe that the Arena(The Sprout) is the trap. Whatever is sleeping inside must be powerful enough to be able to kill both Traum and Gustang.

TheOldOne

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Some times even bugs need to be stepped on a little harder to kill them. It’s important to remember Urek isn’t trying to kill Luslec and Luslec knows he can’t kill Urek. Their objectives are different. Urek doesn’t mind Family Heads killing amongst themselves. He just said he doesn’t want Family Heads to die yet. My prediction is Urek wins the fight and will take Luslec along with himself to meet this ‘baby’ of his, probably Garam.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Gustang didn’t pick the match location, the Revs picked the Sprout. They must know something the FHs do not!

Are we 100% sure FUG was a V creation and not Arlene’s?!?! Arlene was the one with the grudge; the hand temple and pre-FoD were places built for her!!!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

V seemed more reasonable/peaceful like Wing Tree

Last edited:

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hope next week we see bam and traum rather than this meaningless fight. I mean we can now properly gauge some characters strength like adori,enne,molic,baek. But I still believe the reason why irregulars are above regulars is because of shinwonryu. I mean look at the concerned face of traum when he found out about shinwonryu ship.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Damn look what Byakuya’s Bankai did to Urek, imagine what the Sprout can do LOL!!!

Since this fight is not a death match, then what is Luslec’s goal here?!?! I strongly believe he’s buying time so that everyone can enter the sprout!!!

lemo

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
If luslec was truly a disciple of V, why does he come off as pure evil?
So far he's not really coming off as "pure evil" as you say. It's more like he's saying that the "darkness" is the path to overthrowing the "problem" with the tower that is leading to stagnation. But I'm not sure which of his actions so far seem "pure evil" to you? Maybe I'm wrong, can you explain?