Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 605 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 16 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 605 Spoilers & Discussion

PlotArmouredTitan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Well, i believe that getting ride of V was very necessary since he never signed that immortality contract so he remained irregular and a posible threat to them
Since tower born can’t killed them but V was irregular!
Being an irregular doesn't automatically mean you can override an admin's contract.
If contracts are anything similar to spells then it would mean the contracts are as strong as the being backing them.
You'd need fire power on par with Enryu and Phanta or a cheat weapon from outside the tower to be able to do anything about it.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Being an irregular doesn't automatically mean you can override an admin's contract.
If contracts are anything similar to spells then it would mean the contracts are as strong as the being backing them.
You'd need fire power on par with Enryu and Phanta or a cheat weapon from outside the tower to be able to do anything about it.
yeah? so why they put that control at the door in the 2nd floor To kill every irregular that get in? If they aren’t afraid of them?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why everybody is looking for Baam as they were looking for urek in the past to fight FHs and Zahard?

Contracts are not similar to spells
Admins own the shinsu on every floor
Tower borns need contracts to use it
Irregulars don’t need that if you are
Stronger than the person using the contract
You should be able to break that contract
Even it was places by the admin.

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Why everybody is looking for Baam as they were looking for urek in the past to fight FHs and Zahard?
Because they're laughably unaware of how much of a scrub he is. Yama just took a nap and surpassed every feat of power Baam has ever shown.

PlotArmouredTitan

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Irregulars don’t need that if you are
Stronger than the person using the contract
You should be able to break that contract
Even it was places by the admin.
This isn't true, we have never seen Baam break an admin contract even on a towerborn

yeah? so why they put that control at the door in the 2nd floor To kill every irregular that get in? If they aren’t afraid of them?

According to Traum, they couldn't decide whether to kill Baam or not. They have all been aware about him and if they wanted him dead, he wouldn't have survived.

Contracts are not similar to spells
Admins own the shinsu on every floor
Tower borns need contracts to used
The exact mechanism on how they work is unknown but from what we have seen they are similar and even much stronger than spells

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I wonder if enkidu enters bam and meets levi and then they quarrel and fight each other to prove who hate Rei most in bam's tummy🤣🤣
They'll probably bond and bro out over traumerei being a dick.

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
They'll probably bond and bro out over traumerei being a dick.
Haha true,but if rei is indeed gonna die by the end of this arc, I wanna see a panel of traum with all his 7 creatures side by side fighting with gustang, that would be coolest panel for me.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Stop making data up!
It was never stated that the quantity
Of light houses mean strength you can
Literally buy light houses they aren’t
Bangs! It will depend in the technique
You use, he is one of the best but can’t say
For sure that he is stronger than sophia or repelista.
Invented what?
the fact that more lighthouses means more possibilities, it's literally the principle of Enna core:cookiestare
That having more lighthouses increases your range? yeah, having 3 lighthouses gives you the same range as having 100,sure man:cookiestare
You should have told Sophia that she could have saved everyone in the cat tower with 5 lighthouses, and that she didn't need as many lighthouses, why did she waste her energy using so many lighthouses? what was she thinking? that 5 lighthouses wouldn't cover the whole cat tower? foolish girl:epicfacepalm

more lighthouses = more calculations and that's canon:epicfacepalm

Richmond is not that strong at all
He is a big stronger than Giskar LMAO
in fact you don't know how strong Richemont and Mikel are
we don't know the Arch Librarian's scale of power, except that they're above first-rank librarians
We don't even know for sure who's CC lvl in PB family
Tu Tperie perie is nOt the strongest LB because
She use more lighthouses than everybody else
Is bc the way she/he use it plus the quality of the lighthouses.
2: have a small number of lighthouses, or even just 1, but whose calculation capacity is so absurdly obscene that it's like having several hundred or even thousands of lighthouses with you.
Tperrie is the best because, as I said, he has such a powerful lighthouse that it alone is equivalent to a metric ton of other lighthouses.
shame almost no other LB has this kind of unique super powerful lighthouses :residentsleeper

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
in fact you don't know how strong Richemont and Mikel are
we don't know the Arch Librarian's scale of power, except that they're above first-rank librarians
We don't even know for sure who's CC lvl in PB family
Richemont can make barrier that only can penetrated by shinwonryu, and can make barrier that counter khel hellam attack to make him teleport

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Richemont can make barrier that only can penetrated by shinwonryu, and can make barrier that counter khel hellam attack to make him teleport
I don't think that's the only way to break it. But that was their only way at the moment because they weren't strong enough to break it.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
I said BH tier at best. And at this point I refuse to believe that he isn't. I don't remember what happened against Doom but I don't believe we have seen the full extent of Karaka's powers.
you're a brave man, to defend the Karaka Agenda in these dark times

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I don't think that's the only way to break it. But that was their only way at the moment because they weren't strong enough to break it.
Yeah other way to break it may happen, I just want to point out that his barrier can stop jinsung, yama, karaka, and baam before he used his shinwonryu or 5 maybe with khel hellam that is a feat for richemont even with only little timescreen in his presence.

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Rachel controls emily as far as we know but she doesn't do much in regards to it's answers.
What? She deliberately spreads lies with Emily to use people, we saw this with Beta. I wouldn't be surprised if Yura's mom being dead was a lie too.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I don't believe we have seen the full extent of Karaka's powers.

I always thought each Slayer was selected and groomed to target a specific Family Head.

Yama's target would appear to be Traumerei.

While Karaka's target seems to be Jahad.

Karaka's power ups and backstory won't manifest until the Jahad arc.

CountDookoe

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Or you could say that the webtoon TL is two fucking months behind the raws, which is the real reason nobody bothers with it.
I used to pay for fastpass to support ToG but it’s basically useless since the hiatus.

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
While Karaka's target seems to be Jahad.

Karaka's power ups and backstory won't manifest until the Jahad arc.
Then what the hell even does Baam exist for?

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Yama is about to take another L
Save this comment.

his W will be when akrinac lend him its power.
FFS!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I don't think the current battle will have much of a resolution. The game for the chess pieces have begun and the match between traumerei and gustang is around the corner. Odds are that most stuff will come to a half once the match begins.

On that note, if yama is able to break past proust's barrier then odds are the LPB side has an edge. As good as the PB tech is, the other side has lobadon, yama and motherfucking cha. And also dowon. Karaka isn't worth much here but his armor shenanigans could have some tactical value. Meanwhile on the other side you have proust, some high ranking PB and dumas is fucking around elsewhere. Which I suppose is lucky because otherwise the proust/dumas pairing would be devastating. Anyone who isn't lobadon, maybe yama and a very soft maybe for cha would be fucked.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I don't think the current battle will have much of a resolution. The game for the chess pieces have begun and the match between traumerei and gustang is around the corner. Odds are that most stuff will come to a half once the match begins.

On that note, if yama is able to break past proust's barrier then odds are the LPB side has an edge. As good as the PB tech is, the other side has lobadon, yama and motherfucking cha. And also dowon. Karaka isn't worth much here but his armor shenanigans could have some tactical value. Meanwhile on the other side you have proust, some high ranking PB and dumas is fucking around elsewhere. Which I suppose is lucky because otherwise the proust/dumas pairing would be devastating. Anyone who isn't lobadon, maybe yama and a very soft maybe for cha would be fucked.
Karaka out of the fight the damage from dumas is deep enough to make him didn't show up when luscel coming.