Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 608 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 608 Spoilers & Discussion

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
At the FH reunion
He was the only one who
Wanna kill Baam.
Wasn't that a lie to hide his true intention from other FH? Afterall, he was actually using Baam against the other FH. In front of the other FH, he said the FH should kill Baam but behind the scene, he did the opposite such as preventing Baam from being melted at Archimedes.

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
At the FH reunion
He was the only one who
Wanna kill Baam.
It's not impossible that he was being honest there, but it's far likelier that he was lying.

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Wasn't that a lie to hide his true intention from other FH? Afterall, he was actually using Baam against the other FH. In front of the other FH, he said the FH should kill Baam but behind the scene, he did the opposite such as preventing Baam from being melted at Archimedes.
It's not impossible that he was being honest there, but it's far likelier that he was lying.
It may have another view how gustang test about the fate of the fragment for baam, most likely like he knows the propherchy and put at test on it, is baam the boy on propherchy or not.

The intent of gustang like @Ignorant said maybe true and is depend on when they discussed about baam, is before/after workshop battle happen.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If I interpretation about this event

That even maschenny in there, and after that know yuri is in the hell train with baam, that isn't far-fetched that if FH know that baam is still alive.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Back in the day I think we saw a bit with evankhel's ancient making a point about it having a mission which it has forgotten (I can't remember the chapter). Since then I'd argue the mission is likely to have something to do with rak, most likely going into a properly alive direct descendant of a native one and reconstitute the giant or something akin to it. With rak already displaying above average high ranker combat capacity.... I suppose we will likely see this sooner rather than later. Though likely after rak fully unleashes his power. I think it's fair to speculate that once rak is able to use his rock shield he will have fully unleashed his current innate power. And if he does gather the crystal, plant, fire and water native ones he will likely get power in the realm of family heads. Welp, that or evankhel's and khel hellam's native ones have some other purpose.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
There's also the fact that rak and aguero were able to immediately use some of the power when white fell. Both were flying without having the need to burn souls. There's no way they could have learned to burn souls faster than bam...

adjansimpstog

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
Every time I look at AA, I think one doesn't need to be particularly strong neither be an irregular to outshine a HR as a regular in the tower.
Exactly my point I don't know why people are saying khun is weaker than rak and bam ,strength is not all that matters,khun as we know him is the brain of the team, not all problems have to be solved by strength alone and we've seen far enough to know that for one to be considered a ranker or a high ranker you don't only have to be good at combat, light bearers like khun are too. And for khun as light bearers while he's still a regular he's already been doing much better than anyone,he already knows enna core ,has rare fire abilities and ice bearer speciality and most of all he's amazing tactician and strategist while also being a genius at calculating things in a fight and using them for his own advantages, remember how he saved Evankhell and used enemy's attack to destroy another enemy in the nest arc,that was absolutely awesome ,khun is awesome being who he is,i don't know if other readers who want khun as dead or keep criticising how he's nothing (that makes sense, he's just a regular but even when he's regular he's masterclass,he's literally very awesome,it's like he's young Newton among his peers and bam and rak are well already gifted consider them Einstein and Oppenheimer lol) . So I'd very much like for this khun hate to stop,this is getting ridiculous. In sub reddit discussion ,i agree that bam and co needs to continue climbing the tower but given only if the family heads and their followers,revolution etc. don't message with them so a fh's death would be a good distraction while someone like gustang+fug+urek backing them so noone doing a direct harm to them and being protected from enemies' eyes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Perhaps my vision of things is warped but isn't the average reader the kind of reader who posts on Webtoons? Most don't really care about details or certain specific things that much. But also, even for people who are more passionate about the series, many are too emotional or have some headcanons they believe should be correct. I don't remember when it started but many posters just whine because they don't get what they want.

This chapter isn't bad IMO(from the RAW) but it's boring. More than bad chapters, there are often a string of boring chapters from my POV. I think the last chapter that I found really bad was the one with Baam telling the LPB Twins to join them for dumb reasons.
I agree i binged read tog for first time just a few days ago and i observed how in s3 some chapters were boring because of constant side cahrcater's fights or something that didn't make much sense,at the begining of s3 i thought bam would've grown as a character and is past his s1 self where he's too naive or innocent and has become kinda more mature and accepting that something's are just inevitable and you can't save everybody but past chapters have made me think that might be not be the case, he's still acting like when he did for Rachel and being stubborn. Makes me think if he'll still try to protect Rachel in some way in future and we won't get any major character development from him.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Perhaps my vision of things is warped but isn't the average reader the kind of reader who posts on Webtoons? Most don't really care about details or certain specific things that much. But also, even for people who are more passionate about the series, many are too emotional or have some headcanons they believe should be correct. I don't remember when it started but many posters just whine because they don't get what they want.

This chapter isn't bad IMO(from the RAW) but it's boring. More than bad chapters, there are often a string of boring chapters from my POV. I think the last chapter that I found really bad was the one with Baam telling the LPB Twins to join them for dumb reasons.
I agree i binged read tog for first time just a few days ago and i observed how in s3 some chapters were boring because of constant side cahrcater's fights or something that didn't make much sense,at the begining of s3 i thought bam would've grown as a character and is past his s1 self where he's too naive or innocent and has become kinda more mature and accepting that something's are just inevitable and you can't save everybody but past chapters have made me think that might be not be the case, he's still acting like when he did for Rachel and being stubborn. Makes me think if he'll still try to protect Rachel in some way in future and we won't get any major character development from him.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Every time I look at AA, I think one doesn't need to be particularly strong neither be an irregular to outshine a HR as a regular in the tower.