Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 619 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 18 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 619 Spoilers & Discussion

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Unpopular opinion but Arlene is a POS. Her petty feuds got Amez killed, her 1st child killed and caused V’s suicide!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

She’s no different and selfish just like the rest of these clown FHs!!!
Soft (Kobe voices)

fly

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
She is selfish like the other FHs.
That's for sure

But I don't think V's suicide (if he is really dead) was simply caused by Arlene's mental health after Bam's death.

There could be more layers to how this played out.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
She is selfish like the other FHs.
That's for sure

But I don't think V's suicide (if he is really dead) was simply caused by Arlene's mental health after Bam's death.

There could be more layers to how this played out.
Suicide is a cowards death! His soft ass probably felt guilty for leading his fodder comrades to death on behalf of Arlene’s selfish cause!!!

V is just like Bam and Kaneki(Tokyo Ghoul) they choose to follow awful women

fly

Reaction score
Country
India
Suicide is a cowards death! His soft ass probably felt guilty for leading his fodder comrades to death on behalf of Arlene’s selfish cause!!!

As someone said in the thread, he was the one interacting most with the regulars/towerborns.
Your theory might be one of the layers which played a part in the cause me thinks.

But this would be too boring, there could be a twist.
I think he will return.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic

So Zahard killed his son bc V wanted to climb
And the jealous tyrants closed the door and V is the coward? 11 great warriors joined to go agains V and V is the coward? LMAO

fly

Reaction score
Country
India
And the jealous tyrants closed the door and V is the coward? 11 great warriors joined to go agains V and V is the coward? LMAO
They joined to stop a "coward" & his wife from climbing higher cause they were so scared of whatever there was on the 135th floor :derp

But I don't think this is the whole story either.
Why would they ALL go against V & Arlene ?
Not everyone liked zahad i bet

Blooming_Lotus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
They joined to stop a "coward" & his wife from climbing higher cause they were so scared of whatever there was on the 135th floor :derp
Is this from BP or a theory? Can just 2 of them out of 13 GWs even pass the admins test? After all, tests from admin are hard as hell from what it is known from S1 iirc. I believe V and Arlene with their followers would die while taking tests, had they travelled upto higher floors even if there was not sth scary just usual floors like upto 134 floors.

Reactions: fly

Grace12025

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
While true, the 10 GWs are still the bigger cowards with how they keep erasing bad memories to run away from their past. V at least had the guts to challenge them, at least until he hopelessly lost the war and his wife went insane.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Why did he kill himself lol?!?! Why not die in battle?!?! If he was soo angry that Zahard killed his son, then why didn’t he do anything about it LOL?!?!

While true, the 10 GWs are still the bigger cowards with how they keep erasing bad memories to run away from their past. V at least had the guts to challenge them, at least until he hopelessly lost the war and his wife went insane.
V had not guts, he just simped to Arlene!!! There’s been nothing mentioned that V felt any type of way about anything!!! Arlene is the one after revenge!!!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

V’s bitch ass told Arlene to quit and forget LOL!!! Dude was a quitter!!!

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
V's suicide is indeed inexcusable. He killed himself, left his wife alone and sent her a letter.

fly

Reaction score
Country
India
Why did he kill himself lol?!?! Why not die in battle?!?! If he was soo angry that Zahard killed his son, then why didn’t he do anything about it LOL?!?!

V had not guts, he just simped to Arlene!!! There’s been nothing mentioned that V felt any type of way about anything!!! Arlene is the one after revenge!!!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

V’s bitch ass told Arlene to quit and forget LOL!!! Dude was a quitter!!!
"Kill zahard" ?
Can he do that?
Or vice versa ?

How did no one die in the war ?
Did they even fight by themselves?
Didn't kill each other on purpose?

V's suicide is indeed inexcusable. He killed himself, left his wife alone and sent her a letter.
When you read it like this it sounds fake.
Faking his death might be possible.

Maybe ghost is V :s

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
While I don't condone suicide... If my child is brutally killed and my wife is driven insane after witnessing it .. I honestly don't know what I ll do.

Maybe ghost is V
There was a minor theory floating around that arkryung was created from Vs remains of sort given he could do shinworyu. It didn't gain much traction. I guess now that they have workshops who can create bracelets to somewhat mimic it's effects to a degree I guess that theory lost much of its ground.

Reactions: fly

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
While I don't condone suicide... If my child is brutally killed and my wife is driven insane after witnessing it .. I honestly don't know what I ll do.
Lmfao “brutally” killed?!?! He was choked to death! The FHs hold death matches with their children LOL!!! They allow their daughters to join princess games which is another death match! If V was truly angry why not go after Zahard? Instead he told his wife to forget about it LOL!!!

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
The FHs hold death matches with their children LOL!!! They allow their daughters to join princess games which is another death match! If V was truly angry why not go after Zahard? Instead he told his wife to forget about it LOL!!!
FHs holding their childrens life as worthless as cockroach doesn't mean V did the same. If anything Vs depiction so far notes he was opposed to such disdainful attitude. In any case was bam 1.0 choked to death? Can't remember the specifics but choking a newborn is brutal death in my book
He already lead a war and lost. I guess he gave up on the idea of war 2.0 given his last attempt lead to murder of his child and a suicidal wife. Garams description notes he couldn't bear any more.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Why? Because it makes him look bad? No reason to assume it's fake as of now.

I am not a big believer of the theory that Akryung is V. But if he is he hasn't done much.

I am more of a believer that he is made from the corpse of the 43rd Floor's Admin. Arlen probably sealed V's corpse somewhere or maybe they are using it for experiments.

There was a minor theory floating around that arkryung was created from Vs remains of sort given he could do shinworyu. It didn't gain much traction. I guess now that they have workshops who can create bracelets to somewhat mimic it's effects to a degree I guess that theory lost much of its ground.
Killing yourself is one thing. Killing yourself and sending a letter to your wife, telling her to give up is another.

requiem46

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain

V was:

- Kicked out from his group of close friends because of a disagreement when he was probably in the right,
- Then he and his followers were pursued ruthlessly by his friends and their followers. All followers were probably killed, trapped or had to go into hiding
- he and Arlene were probably spared because they were part of the OG group, but condemned to live exiled and without contact with anyone else, neither part of the group nor of the tower inhabitants
- they might have found some semblance of peace and happiness on their own by having a baby, but when Jahad learns of this he shows up to kill the baby because he's not over Arlene having chosen V instead.
-Arlene goes full crazy at this.

I'd say the scenario looked extremely shitty for V and with rather bad perspectives, while he was also mourning his dead child. Put such mindset together with the fact that he wasn't immortal so he had a way out, and add some potential "without me, maybe they'll accept Arlene back and they can help her", and I think V's actions make perfect sense

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Where the hell is it mentioned that V was kicked out of the friend group LOL?!?!

FHs holding their childrens life as worthless as cockroach doesn't mean V did the same. If anything Vs depiction so far notes he was opposed to such disdainful attitude. In any case was bam 1.0 choked to death? Can't remember the specifics but choking a newborn is brutal death in my book
He already lead a war and lost. I guess he gave up on the idea of war 2.0 given his last attempt lead to murder of his child and a suicidal wife. Garams description notes he couldn't bear any more.
Lmao Zahard was able to find Arlene and kill the child. Why couldn’t V do the same by seeking out Zahard and settling things?!?!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
V was:

- Kicked out from his group of close friends because of a disagreement when he was probably in the right,
- Then he and his followers were pursued ruthlessly by his friends and their followers. All followers were probably killed, trapped or had to go into hiding
- he and Arlene were probably spared because they were part of the OG group, but condemned to live exiled and without contact with anyone else, neither part of the group nor of the tower inhabitants
- they might have found some semblance of peace and happiness on their own by having a baby, but when Jahad learns of this he shows up to kill the baby because he's not over Arlene having chosen V instead.
-Arlene goes full crazy at this.

I'd say the scenario looked extremely shitty for V and with rather bad perspectives, while he was also mourning his dead child. Put such mindset together with the fact that he wasn't immortal so he had a way out, and add some potential "without me, maybe they'll accept Arlene back and they can help her", and I think V's actions make perfect sense
Yo got the whole story wrong.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Considering everything we know, V's suicide is lame. People want him to be the super special guy because he is Baam's father and that's it but he isn't that great. Note that V is the only of the companions who apparently didn't have a god complex. So, as nice as Arlen was, she had that FH arrogance as well.

Maybe she would have become a good parent if she had kept her sanity, but she ended up using Baam as a tool for revenge. Both are awful parents. The story of the 13 GW is a story of awful people. With V possibly being the only one who stayed "good". He is still lame though.

Last edited:

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Where the hell is it mentioned that V was kicked out of the friend group LOL?!?!

Lmao Zahard was able to find Arlene and kill the child. Why couldn’t V do the same by seeking out Zahard and settling things?!?!
Because zahard was the winner with all the revenue and force in the tower after his winning and V was a fugitive.
I m pretty sure it's easier to locate an capture a renegade today than approach the priminister for a duel.
Killing yourself and sending a letter to your wife, telling her to give up is another.
True but that to me indicates that he was driven to quit in the most self effacing way he could imagine.