Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 620 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 620 Spoilers & Discussion

paulbee

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Someone at one point said “FUG created the demon ”.

[ However, during its first appearance, it said that it was called as "a demon that FUG has created" by those who studied it ].

I think that SIU has been refining and redefining things as he goes along.

My main issue with the Thyssa is how underwhelming their powers have been as relating to Bam. The most suitable/probable reason I can think of is that SIU has had to drag things tediously in order to keep his Bank account saturated for as long as he can. Hopefully he won't die and leave us in the lurch.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I believe the people Amez and Traum are talking about are the same people who were imprisoned to death in the Red Lantern District!

Reactions: fly

Blooming_Lotus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I am curious how does Gustang knows simple things like enkidu started following him out of own, headon took him to possess enkidu, Rei saying him to be human, Rei fighting ancient, enkidu eating lol. from the memory it seems like gustang together with 10 GFLs knew about enkidu at the same time

fly

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I am curious how does Gustang knows simple things like enkidu started following him out of own, headon took him to possess enkidu, Rei saying him to be human, Rei fighting ancient, enkidu eating lol. from the memory it seems like gustang together with 10 GFLs knew about enkidu at the same time
Someone said it is leviathan's memories not memories from the book.

I think that SIU has been refining and redefining things as he goes along.

My main issue with the Thyssa is how underwhelming their powers have been as relating to Bam. The most suitable/probable reason I can think of is that SIU has had to drag things tediously in order to keep his Bank account saturated for as long as he can. Hopefully he won't die and leave us in the lurch.
Nahhh, i think we will get to see more BT's abilities later.
HE is the igniter of the thorn, so he has very high value.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
If karaka can read memory from the death pedro, I think GW can do more than that, so traum sharing about it to gustang or he forcefully reads memory from enkidu I think isn't strange for me.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
FUG gave the "demon" (the red lobster is a manifestation of the "demon") to Baam, then once Baam had obtained the real thorn (which couldn't work without the "demon" as it was dead) the BT was formed following that

I don't know if the creation of the BT was planned, so I'd say yeah it's fortuitous
I don't think it's possible for them to create an Admin.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
they didn't create it; they found it
the piece of admin is the demon that FUG gave to Baam, BT is only the result of the fusion of the said demon and the thorn.

B.Nixus3

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Traumerei actually represents the person who has wishes but never acts to make them come true with their own effort. He has an impossible wish: to have someone equal to himself (human) whom he can control, namely a "yes" man. He tried to achieve this both by creating beastkin (humans with animal DNA since he is an anima) and by trying to capture Bam. Enkidu would've been the prototype, except Enkidu is not an animal.

All in all, he is like a kid, always wanting people to do as he wishes without proving to them (with reasonable, peaceful persuasion) why his idea is better. The worst part is that he is a master manipulator instead, using all his associates as chess pieces, & if he wasn't already this way before, the "idea" which developed (like inception) that people, like his chess pieces, are always going to be predictable is the exact reason why the queen (and other pieces) on the board are moving to defeat him in a way he is unfamiliar with.

Bam reminds Traumerei of Enkidu because Bam, while not a member of the original climbers, is similar (enough) to him and can (in some sense) be "anyone."
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

*Also, this info can still come from Gustang's book because of the realm of "scope" he has with regards to being the group's "historian." It's likely in first person simply because when Traumerei (and potentially Enkidu) talked to him about it (the latter by force), this is some of the data he gathered.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I believe the people Amez and Traum are talking about are the same people who were imprisoned to death in the Red Lantern District!
Probably but is obvious that Ja wagnang is the son of Zahard and probably the others too why would Zahard sent his kids to that place and then sent somebody to gave them a ring..!

The jail-camp was probably a division of the red light district in the same area.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
In WEBTOON, S3ch197 Tiara - “the family leader say’s you’re a legitimate secret child of his…”

I’m guessing everyone died in the Red Lantern District besides the secret children of the GWs!

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
In WEBTOON, S3ch197 Tiara - “the family leader say’s you’re a legitimate secret child of his…”

I’m guessing everyone died in the Red Lantern District besides the secret children of the GWs!
So, now you believe that he is a true Po Bidau? :yodawg

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
That's only fragment, as jisung said in the chapter that I mention, RT too fragment, they can research a things that like RT or some fragment from the dead admin on FoD. I think they (workshop and fug) are stupid if sample from dead admin on Fod they didn't research it to make some powerfull items.

*And another hints that they (workshop and fug) have syringe with fluid that can separated RT from hell joe, as urek mention.

I remember he could do memory manipulation back in FoD
He just erased the memory that is part of manipulation.

Last edited:

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
Probably but is obvious that Ja wagnang is the son of Zahard and probably the others too why would Zahard sent his kids to that place and then sent somebody to gave them a ring..!
1) I kinda like to belive Wagnan and his look alikes are Clones of Zahard rather than sons.
2) The Rings probably contain a fragment of his consciousness with the knowledge needed to fully reconstitute Zahard's memories and personality.
3) I imagine that since Zahard knows about Arlene's prophessy he's been makingprovisions, NOT to pass on his genes, but to pass forward his "self" even if he somehow gets killed.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
1) I kinda like to belive Wagnan and his look alikes are Clones of Zahard rather than sons.
2) The Rings probably contain a fragment of his consciousness with the knowledge needed to fully reconstitute Zahard's memories and personality.
3) I imagine that since Zahard knows about Arlene's prophessy he's been makingprovisions, NOT to pass on his genes, but to pass forward his "self" even if he somehow gets killed.
Great theory.

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Wait, what did Zeref do?
When Zeref killed his lover Mavis by accident with his curse, he brought her corpse back to town, threw it in front of her friend and dipped.

Last edited:

CountDookoe

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
So, before SIU ends the flashback, can anyone tell what the point was? From context, we already knew Traumerei was betrayed and an introvert. Aside from revealing some faces and personality behind FH's, what was the point? Personally, it seems like he is setting up Enkidu for something, but I doubt it will be anything significant. What are your thoughts, guys?