Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 620 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 15 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 620 Spoilers & Discussion

requiem46

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
So, before SIU ends the flashback, can anyone tell what the point was? From context, we already knew Traumerei was betrayed and an introvert. Aside from revealing some faces and personality behind FH's, what was the point? Personally, it seems like he is setting up Enkidu for something, but I doubt it will be anything significant. What are your thoughts, guys?
Introvert, sure. But I don't think this counts as betraying Traumerei? Ameuz didn't like what he was becoming, so she wanted to leave. Enkidu either was controlled by Rei to kill her, or was super angry at such an ungrateful person to his beloved Rei.

I think this flashback is meant for us to know that the FH weren't always such super assholes and might have been quite normal and even nice, but whatever they agreed to when they stopped climbing progressively changed them into the very OP huge assholes that they've become, who don't give the slightest damn about any "insects" in the tower and seem to have no feelings.

Enkidu himself is just the point of view of the flashback because like him, we hadn't seen the FH in person and just knew them from stories, but I don't think we should expect him to be relevant beyond having provided his POV for this flashback.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
So, before SIU ends the flashback, can anyone tell what the point was? From context, we already knew Traumerei was betrayed and an introvert. Aside from revealing some faces and personality behind FH's, what was the point? Personally, it seems like he is setting up Enkidu for something, but I doubt it will be anything significant. What are your thoughts, guys?
I’m guessing the Revs and Beliere are tied to the people Amez mentioned! Also sets up who Luslec’s true target (Traum) is out of all the GWs! Maybe we learn what Zahard and Traum were up to back then!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Personally i don't think we have gotten to the reason of the rift here. These are traumerei's memories.. And he probably isn't fond of them but enkido killing ameuz shouldn't be something that causes a massive rift between them. Ameuz literally defected to the enemy in the middle of a party with the friends she was becoming a mortal enemy to. A bit of a flashback we saw before had gustang going "this is your fault traumerei" while traumerei was standing there with the kraken. But gustang isn't there and the kraken isn't out yet. I suppose gustang could arrive next chapter while traumerei shreds enkido with the kraken but it seems weird that they would stop being friends over a traitor dying. Killing ameuz from the party onward is their job.

paulbee

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Interesting!

I don't see how Enkidu (at this point), or Amuez had any relevance besides becoming the flashpoint for Traumeiri's decent into Depression and Apathy. I also don't see the story revealing anything about How the FH's became Giant Supremacists toward the Tower inhabitants. Unless if what follows from hereon is dramatically significant, it would seem that The FH's slowly became inured toward humanity of the tower inhabbitants with the passage of time.

If anything, there should emerge more opposition from the Tower inhabbitants with the passage of Millenia. The most important Flashpoint SHOULD be the conflict between the Jahad Loyalists and The Vee & Arlene True-Purpose in Entering the Tower adherents. This conflict should be the "Mortal Wound" that damages the FH's and turns them into the monsters they are. I think in paticular, that the behavior of Zahard toward Married and Pregnant Arlene might strke at ther conscience, and Might shake their trust in Zahard., that's If they were willing to truely allow themselves to look at, and see the corruption in him. However, rather than do that it is seems easier for then to erase their memories.

Another possibility is that the FHs see themselves as Boss Level Characters thus they have a hard time becoming mere "Caged and Tamed Tigers", so they may have deleted enough memories to allow them to accept an eternity of meaningless existence (to someone on their level that could be the case). Some of them have taken to drinking, others to womanizing, and Traumeiri may have simply immersed himself in his animals.

Ask yourself this question. Do you think the Fh's follow Zahard because they respect his leadership, or because they fear his power? If the answer is that they fear his power, then they are as much "insignificant triffles" as the ordinary tower folk.

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Personally i don't think we have gotten to the reason of the rift here. These are traumerei's memories.. And he probably isn't fond of them but enkido killing ameuz shouldn't be something that causes a massive rift between them. Ameuz literally defected to the enemy in the middle of a party with the friends she was becoming a mortal enemy to. A bit of a flashback we saw before had gustang going "this is your fault traumerei" while traumerei was standing there with the kraken. But gustang isn't there and the kraken isn't out yet. I suppose gustang could arrive next chapter while traumerei shreds enkido with the kraken but it seems weird that they would stop being friends over a traitor dying. Killing ameuz from the party onward is their job.
Idk maybe Gustang is searching the MS while Traum is away and finds/learns about what Amez was talking about?!?! Maybe it is Levi!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Whatever Traum and Zahard were doing, it was only between them. Amez knew too much and died for it! Maybe that’s why Gustang had to forfeit the memory!?!?!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Biggest takeaway from these flashbacks, Traum and Zahard had a secret that Gustang was suspicious of! We learned from Amez that it was taking place inside the MS! She found out and was disgusted enough to leave Traum and join his enemy!!!

CountDookoe

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
She found out and was disgusted enough to leave Traum and join his enemy!!!
WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS! Maybe we are reading different translations or have different interpretations, but she wanted to leave and join the people who want to continue climbing the tower.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS! Maybe we are reading different translations or have different interpretations, but she wanted to leave and join the people who want to continue climbing the tower.
Yes that’s what she wanted! But MO whatever she learned was the final straw!

big094

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
I just hope we’re actually told what traum and zahard were up too. We have enough speculating on.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I just hope we’re actually told what traum and zahard were up too. We have enough speculating on.
Don't think we will. It's more about how Traumerei became who he is, not what he is plotting with Zahard. This will probably be revealed in the present.

MonsterBaam

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Why does he always add '!!!' to his every post 😂

CountDookoe

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Yes that’s what she wanted! But MO whatever she learned was the final straw!
That's not how I interpreted it. What dialogue specifically led you to that conclusion?

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
God the commenters of Newtoki334 are some of the most unhinged and dumbest people in the South Korean cyberspace.

Naver has way better comments and criticisms. But these Newtoki tards just straight up expected Traumerei to react like Superman. These guys can only comprehend the s-part of " A Wonderful New World " every mondays.
Yay you’re back

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
That's not how I interpreted it. What dialogue specifically led you to that conclusion?
B/c when Traum said the forever thing, she cried the then said nah I know what you and Zahard are plotting!

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
When Zeref killed his lover Mavis by accident with his curse, he brought her corpse back to town, threw it in front of her friend and dipped.
What chapters are this? I'd love to read them. Always liked Zeref.