Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 27 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
S3ch110 - Everything Ackrinak says here makes much more sense now! Here we see the research it was talking about and now it makes sense why Zahard had Hybridder! Also now it makes sense how Levi was created by Traum!!!
WGW and kirin

Last edited:

CountDookoe

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Because Bam. Bam wants to reach the top and has shown the same potential, hence Data Zahard's challenge to his real self and King Zahard's statement about whether Bam is worthy of the bracelet or not.
i guess that depends on wether you believe if present Zahard is willing to change. I personally don't but i am not the author.

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Here's a question. Can u call Arlene and V, great pioneers? If u take a look at the history, there's no mention of them. They didn't want to establish themselves, just wanted to climb the tower. After all, it's king and 10 GFLs who established the system not V and Arlene and their companions.

fly

Reaction score
Country
India
Here's a question. Can u call Arlene and V, great pioneers? If u take a look at the history, there's no mention of them. They didn't want to establish themselves, just wanted to climb the tower. After all, it's king and 10 GFLs who established the system not V and Arlene and their companions.
Difference between great pioneers & GWs ?

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
The title of "the pioneers of great tower" is only mention recently by enkidu or narrator on this flashback (I forgot?), it can be the title "the pioneers of great tower" is from the admin like "king" title for zahard because that blessing that it cannot kill the pioneers of great tower for enkidu that given from admin, so I think that title "the pioneers of great tower" is depend on when that title given to them is before split or after I guess.

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Excepted you keep forgetting that Traumerei is one of these companions. Because of her actions, Traumerei made that drastic decision and this is the result.

You can't say "It was working but Traumerei ruined it", because Traumerei was always included. In fact he is at the core, he was her partner and it was in his house. Again, it has nothing to do with being decent, bad etc. She was an enemy. It makes no sense to expect charity from your enemy, especially when you behaved that way.
Again, Ameuz spying and going over to the other side had nothing to do with why Traumerei killed her. He killed her because she decided she didn't want to be in a relationship with him. Even if she had just decided she wanted nothing to do with any of them, he still would have killed her just the same.

Bringing up irrelevant stuff like spying and going to the other side only serves to cover up Traumerei's crime. It's like when a woman gets assaulted on the streets and people act like it's her fault because of the clothes she was wearing.

ali1994k

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Algeria
Frankly, I am surprised by those who believe that Tromiray is innocent.
  • It has been officially proven that he is the one who killed Amius.
  • He controlled Enkidu to claim that V killed her.
  • He controlled the frog to say that Enkidu is not lying.
  • He has done similar things before, for example, he said that he cannot kill the dog he raised with his own hands, but he controlled Yastrasha to kill him.
  • He cannot kill Amius, but he controlled Enkidu to kill her.
  • Amius left Tromiray because he changed. The Tromiray she loved was a kind and innocent person, the current Tromiray is an emotionless, selfish, and control-obsessed person.
  • Amius said that she knows Zahard and Tromiray's plans and does not agree with them. Tromiray killed her so that she would not reveal everything.
  • As for V and Arlene, it is clear that Tromiray is absolutely biased towards Zahard and completely hostile to them, much more than the other commanders.
  • This means that it is officially impossible for Bam and Tromiray to coexist, one of them will die.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
People really is putting their faith in Baam..

CountDookoe

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
i hate it, but he is the MC. id love to see the story take different direction but thats asking a lot. what % you give to SIU killing him off as a plot twist?

Star builder

Reaction score
Country
Israel
but why the book said that the all thirteen are sinners from the flashback it seem to be only three sinners ,zahard,gustang

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
i hate it, but he is the MC. id love to see the story take different direction but thats asking a lot. what % you give to SIU killing him off as a plot twist?
Nobody will die.. it takes a an author with balls
Every fight is interrupted why would be different now?

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Well it might come as a surprise but hear me out, Bam might be the main chara of ToG and if that is true given how ToG is, the story will inevitably revolve around him. So trusting Bam if the hypothesis of him being MC is correct is an eventuality.

CountDookoe

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Nobody will die.. it takes a an author with balls
Every fight is interrupted why would be different now?
i have no idea bro, i am just hoping it is.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Urek is there nothing will happen!!!
250 chapter in vain lol

CountDookoe

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Urek is there nothing will happen!!!
250 chapter in vain lol
Let's pray he actually does something to a familiy head, i don't understand why he is holding back. he wants to leave the tower the most obvious way through climbing right?

B.Nixus3

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I won't reference myself from a few topic pages back too much, but I'd stated that the "allied" group of the 10+1 is looking unstable here. Gustang wasn't the only one who had doubts. Eduan ALSO had doubts about Enkidu killing Ameuz and Traumerei had his mind made up about her exception method in the earlier conservation with Eduan (ch 619).

Eduan couldn't ask Enkidu about the murder because Traumerei chopped his head off, but before that, in ch 619, Eduan gets Traumerei to admit that Enkidu isn't a human companion but "something else," & that gives reason to believe the person who undid the spell could be Eduan. He's smart enough to know that Enkidu could've been a "controllable human" based on his partner's psychosocial preferences. For crying out loud, back in 619, when he says he's going to trap her and keep her against her will, I didn't see many comments on that, but that's a sick thought. I think they're all sick, but we're only seeing Traumerei's tendencies so far. Can't wait to see the rest!

*One of the female GW will be a sadist, mark my words!!!

CountDookoe

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
I won't reference myself from a few topic pages back too much, but I'd stated that the "allied" group of the 10+1 is looking unstable here. Gustang wasn't the only one who had doubts. Eduan ALSO had doubts about Enkidu killing Ameuz and Traumerei had his mind made up about her exception method in the earlier conservation with Eduan (ch 619).

Eduan couldn't ask Enkidu about the murder because Traumerei chopped his head off, but before that, in ch 619, Eduan gets Traumerei to admit that Enkidu isn't a human companion but "something else," & that gives reason to believe the person who undid the spell could be Eduan. He's smart enough to know that Enkidu could've been a "controllable human" based on his partner's psychosocial preferences. For crying out loud, back in 619, when he says he's going to trap her and keep her against her will, I didn't see many comments on that, but that's a sick thought. I think they're all sick, but we're only seeing Traumerei's tendencies so far. Can't wait to see the rest!

*One of the female GW will be a sadist, mark my words!!!
they are all lunatics, Traumie is the one with actual psychological issues he was probably born this way. fucking sociopath!

Star builder

Reaction score
Country
Israel
think they're all sick, but we're only seeing Traumerei's tendencies so far. Can't wait to see the rest!
they all stayed friends with bloodmadder and even V and grace left because of they stopped climbing not anything else

requiem46

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
but why the book said that the all thirteen are sinners from the flashback it seem to be only three sinners ,zahard,gustang
I think the book probably contains memories of events that were rewritten such as this story of Enkidu and Traumerei, but not the memories about the original disagreement on whether they continued the climb (that part serms more important, and might require gathering the 13 month series, for example). But with that in mind, I see two potential options there:

- one is that Gustang considered that what they did originally while climbing or when they stopped climbing constitutes a sin, so all 13 are sinners.
- the other option is that this book contains many more situations where the official chronicles are rewritten in a way that hides crimes like Traumerei's for all 10 FHs and Jahad (so you will agree that these 11 are sinners when you finish reading), while V was supposed to be terrible from the very beginning (we know little about him, but they definitely decided that V was bad news even before Ameuz is killed), and Arlene went to join V while she also spread a prophecy of destruction and offered her baby to some unknown god for vengeance on all.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I think the book contain more of what we see in this flashback, because on this moment gustang only focus on the case of enkidu, traumerei, and someone who he forgot that killed on this case (ameuz).