Support - Troubleshooting and Tech Support | Page 15 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Support Troubleshooting and Tech Support

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I wouldn’t buy any hardware to fix a software problem. If you can, revert win 10 to a previous version. At least until they fix the issue. Also check on line since some people have found work-arounds for some of the issues.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So an update from here -
Got the damn thing to work on a whim, after playing with several audio settings and failing.
I realized that for some-reason there was an older Logitech game software on the icon tray. Since I'm no longer using that headset, I uninstalled it and also since I have surround sound 5.1, the realtek setting was set to stereo for some odd reason. Changed it back to the 5.1 setting and the Bluetooth has no lag or stutter.

Not sure where the exact cause lay, but glad its resolved for me.
:shout

Dream

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
England
i'm looking for some spreadsheet/google sheets help (i'll post a sample of what i am referring to when someone replies)

Wowzers

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Well, I did it. I did something that I may regret. I turned on the bios setting for TPM.... Now I just have to wait till windows 10 tries to update to windows 11.
I hope I don't regret it. I've been avoiding it for a long time but...
:sweat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Windows 11 is now ready to download and install…. I still don’t really want to do it…

I guess I can do a backup for now…. *sigh*

Pat

Lost and Found
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Well, I did it. I did something that I may regret. I turned on the bios setting for TPM.... Now I just have to wait till windows 10 tries to update to windows 11.
I hope I don't regret it. I've been avoiding it for a long time but...
:sweat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Windows 11 is now ready to download and install…. I still don’t really want to do it…

I guess I can do a backup for now…. *sigh*
I upgraded moved to Windows 11 a while ago and I haven't had much problems since then but I always take a backup with Macrium Reflect in case things go wrong. I enabled the TPM setting just like you, AFAIK there are ways to bypass the restriction but I didn't bother, TPM supposedly makes our computers more secure against malware but it probably gives rise to privacy issues too. Honestly Windows 11 feels like a service pack for Windows 10 but your mileage may vary, there are tools to disable some new, unwanted features, so in the end you won't need to put up with the annoyances.

Wowzers

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I’ve got a NAS I throw my backups on… whenever I can work up the effort of doing so :XD

I’ve been pretty happy with win10 since it released… except for when I wasn’t. :kappa

Basically I’m hoping win11 doesn’t get me all frustrated when I get it installed.