Info - Waifu Wars 2019 - Award Ceremony | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Waifu Wars 2019 - Award Ceremony

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Ladies and gentleman.
It's been roughly a month since we started this wonderful event. There have been many wonderful fights and even more importantly, there has been a lot of salt.
This has been an event worthy of the name "War".

I don't want to say too much as clearly, your beloved Waifus deserve this stage and not me or the rest of the staff.

Nevertheless I wanna thank all of you who made this event possible.
Especially you who is just reading this post. You made this event enjoyable and fun and without you, we would never have turned this into a heaven on earth.
(And if this might seem familiar to you and you might want to complain, then keep in mind that we at MH love our hammers.)²

Let's get started, shall we?

Chika Fujiwara

Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai:
Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen

Chisa Kotegawa

Grand Blue

Kouka

Gintama

TotalEconomist

@TotalEconomist

That's it for this years Waifu Wars. I hope that we will see you all again next year, to shower this forum with salt once more.
* bows *

PS: Please look forward to our next events as well.

~Sky

Last edited:

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Congrats Erin-chan!!!! :zomg:wtf:hug

Grats too to Juvindor :nod there there revo-pyon :comfort

Grats to Econ, our new Goddess of War, Queen of Salt :worship2

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Congrats @Erin-chan, after years, justice has been made :confetti

Congrats @Gryffindor and @Juviii as well! You both did great. :whoabunny Also @TotalEconomist for being the most salty one this year. <_>
And thank you Sky-san for the amazing event and everyone for participating, this was fun again for another year. :blush

Last edited:

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Erinyes, congratulations on your well-deserved win!! :squee It’s nice to see a real Waifu win these things and not a seasonal one :teehee I guess you took what @Battou said in round 1 to heart about winning. That doesn’t subtract from your hard work and perseverance that kept nominating and campaigning for Kouka. :blush Also a big congrats to @Gryffindor and @Juviii as the second and third place winners. Thanks for another great event @Sky. And thank you to the mods that helped run the event.

TrienDarkform

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Congrats! :clap

Alas, all the names I knew exited pretty early on. Always interesting to watch how the nominations change or don't change over the years though. :)

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Congratulations @Erinyes ,great job! Well deserved win! :verily Wasn't very vocal and participating in this years WW's but it was fun to watch nonetheless,always nice to see how passionate and salty (:teehee) our community can get over their Candidates.

Thanks to all the participants for their efforts and campaigns and of course the Staff Members working on this Event,without you guys these things would not even take place. So thanks a lot. :hi

And also Congratz to @TotalEconomist for being this years Salt Lord,Keep the salt running! :D

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Congratulations Erin for a title earned through years to dedication. And to Econ our Salt lord, a throne earned through years of salt.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Congrats @Erinyes on the win, well deserved for all the effort not this year but throughout all years even tho kouka have limited screen time you still managed to win :super

Congrats to @Juviii and @Gryffindor on the win, managed with their consistent campaigning for their waifu.

And to @salty salt lord

Finally thanks to all the staff members and especially sky for this event, can't wait for the next one (that I assume will be manga war 👀 )

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Woah, Kouka won!? Erin's hard campaign finally paid off in the end! :zomg

First, congrats to @Erinyes for winning the waifu wars and @TotalEconomist for winning the Salt Lord! Congrats to @Gryffindor and @Juviii for earning 2nd and 3rd place respectively! And @revo, you were fantastic as well!
:confetti

While I was short of time when it comes to campaigns (and that the event is a little quiet than usual), I had tons of fun in the war and hopefully lots of people feel the same too! :luv

And lastly, thank you Sky and the rest of the staff for organizating the event! :kissbunny

See ya all in the next war! :turtle

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
nani, me !?

wooooooooow !!! :zomg

1st huuuuuge thanks to @Sky y and all the staff who did an amazing work as usual, and great thanks to everyone who join the fun ride :zomg congrats to @TotalEconomist for the salt award

Really guys im so so so happy ♥ i ha ve no enough words to thank you for the support
, i had quite a bad week and then saw this when i came back, this definitely illuminate my day :zomg Great thanks everyone who supported Kouka or even if you didnt support her :errr and for every kind word ive read(especially @Nii for being unfailingly faithful to kouka, @Battou for supporting her despite being your opponent, to @Belserion @Jammin @SonOfDaws @Organizized @Sky @TotalEconomist (my apologies if i forget to mention someone) for being consistently supportive and great thanks to everyone else who supported her silently too) . Huge thanks everyone !!!

@Erinyes when Kouka finally won the title:

I hope you'll try to defend that title next year. ;)
ofc ill do my best , but iwill have hard times finding someone as great as Kouka-chan !!

good luck for your exams @Arjuna , im sure you ll pass

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Congratulations @Erinyes ! A well-deserved win!

And my my, congratulations on joining an exclusive, top tier club @TotalEconomist ! From myself, the first and eternal salt lord passed down to Jammin and now you for a hopefully more potent concoction of salt; take our Salt for All and spread Salt across the forums for it is your destiny to do so!

Giilshark

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Parabens ao vencedor!