Seinen - Waters by Urushibara Yuki | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Seinen Waters by Urushibara Yuki

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Re: Waters (Suiiki) by Urushibara Yuki

this wait is really annoying.......oh well its not like i can help thm so i guess i llwait as well, any way senpai will it be out b4 16 th of may? i mean any ideas?

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

You'd have to ask Hox. I have no idea when it will be out.

Drmke

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

You can download chapter 5 here. Credits go to Hox.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore

for online reading try this

hate this wait.......:( the story just progressed a bit . Though Chinami is no where to be seen i wager the next chap will also conc the story of Chinamis mom and granny rather than Chinami

hey Drmke and kaiten senpaiiii any idea on the next chap ? its time it got out dont you think? Looking at my sigg every time reminds me of this series :scry hehe

Last edited:

Kaiten

Harasho
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

Raws are not currently available. No one is posting magazine raaws from Afternoon, no is uploading it to Share or Perfect Dark and have not been for some time. Keep an eye out at Hox's website. If there are any changes between now and volume 1 coming out he'll say something there. Since Kodansha comics are not allowed here, we'll probably here about it last.

Kaiten

Harasho
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: [Featured] Waters (Suiiki) by Urushibara Yuki

Hox, Illuminati Manga, and Scantily Clad released both volumes last night! Download, read, and discuss.

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: [Featured] Waters by Urushibara Yuki

I know Hox had the translation finished for a while, so I've been eagerly awaiting the scans for this. I'm so glad it was released as a completed project! The quality was totally worth the wait. :amuse

So, I just finished reading this (had to go back and start from the beginning, though, since I had forgotten so much :sweat) and I must say that it was a really, really nice read. Highly recommend if you're looking for something calm, serene, and thought-provoking (if you are looking for something mindless, fast-paced, or 'actiony', look elsewhere :p).

I love the way all the separate, but clearly related storylines (for lack of a better term) finally came together in the later chapters. Not everything was fully explained, but was still satisfying nonetheless.

barbapapa

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Re: [Featured] Waters by Urushibara Yuki

Good manga.
It reminded me of a crossover between Hideji Oda's "Coo's World" (continuous dreams) and Jiro Taniguchi's "My Father's Journal" (revealing of a family's past); but with Urushibara's trademark fantasy.