Favorites - What Are Your Favorites | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Favorites What Are Your Favorites

Favorite Black Clover Anime Openings

• Black Clover Opening 1 - Haruka Mirai

• Black Clover Opening 2 - PAiNT it BLACK

• Black Clover Opening 3 - Black Rover

• Black Clover Opening 4 - Guess Who Is Back

• Black Clover Opening 5 - Gamushara

• Black Clover Opening 6 - Rakugaki Page

• Black Clover Opening 7 - JUSTadICE

• Black Clover Opening 8 - sky & blue

• Black Clover Opening 9 - RiGHT NOW

• Black Clover Opening 10 - Black Catcher

• Black Clover Opening 11 - Stories

• Black Clover Opening 12 - Everlasting Shine

• Black Clover Opening 13 - Grandeur

Results are only viewable after voting.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
So many new stuff has happened, new characters, new cool fights, new powers, new cool designs, that i bet most lists today would probably change quite a bit lol :^_^
At least i know my list would really change. Maybe a renewal is at hand after the Spade Kingdom Raid Arc finishes :hmm i got soo many cool lists to work with, and made several rankings, but i really wouldnt mind getting renewed lists afte the Spade arc. Could be fun. I might think of something.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
*Looks back at list

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Magic

8 || Three Favourite Magic Abilities
  • World Tree Magic - This magic has so much potential, great range, and great supportive and defensive abilities. Besides it can also look really pretty and naturally I especially like it since it's the magic attribute of my favourite character.
  • Sword Magic - Incredibly useful in a world of magic as it can deflect, drain, reflect and cut through magic. It also looks really cool when used by Licht. I'd probably suck at using that kind of magic though.
  • Fire Magic - probably the most versatile magic out there, and depending on the individual is capable of defending, attacking, healing or restraining a character very well.
But if I could, I would also add: Wind Magic, Water Magic, Shadow Magic, Spatial Magic, Plant Magic, Light Magic, Thread Magic, Song Magic, Mercury Magic, Compass Magic, Transformation Magic (or whatever the hell Grey actually has), Time Magic, Memory Magic, Trap Magic, Paint Magic, Dream Magic, Sealing Magic and Blood Magic.
Btw, i completely forgot to ask, whose version of Fire Magic do you find the best? Your favorite.
Mereoleona?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So adding Crimson_Dawn13, this makes 20 lists in total, nice. The overall ranking, or most of the ranking, is mainly from the very beginning to the end of the Elf arc, and some parts of the Heart Kingdom arc, which is why this is going to be a good stopping point. I bet after all the new arcs, new characters, new fights, new magic, new spells, lists have changed quite a bit.
So like i said a renewal is in order, but to do it imma wait for either this arc to end or maybe even the next one. Maybe make a new thread or just continue with this one, who knows :amuse

- Top Anime Openings -

1. Black Clover Opening 10 - 9 votes

2. Black Clover Opening 7 - 5 votes

3. Black Clover Opening 3 - 4 votes

4. Black Clover Opening 12 - 3 votes

5. Black Clover Opening 1 - 3 votes

Last edited:

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'd suggest going ahead and making a new thread. Just designate it differently. Like Devil Saga or Spade Invasion.

Either way, curious to see who folks gravitate towards out if these new folks. I imagine Nacht will be popular, especially considering his rank in the Popularity Polls.

Crimson_Dawn13

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I mean, I like all the different fire magic types.

Magna's is so focused on the sort of vibe he gives off and the hobbies he'd probably have in our world - baseball... and being a streetpunk.
Mereoleona's fire magic tend to be more... basic, but wide ranged, effective and baddass.
The Fanas' magic is versatile in that it can be used for both offense and healing... and the healing is pretty powerful.
Fuegoleon's is good in defense and attack, so again, versatile, and can also be focused down to a point.
And Theresa's is more supportive - healing, transport - but she has offensive spells too. Which again, is great...
It also means that I can't choose between them.
I love Mereoleona's Hellfire Incarnate, Fuegoleon's attack and defense spell combination, Fana's phoenix healing robe, Magna's vanishing scattershot (?) and Theresa's guiding light leopard (?) about the same amount so I really can't choose.
It's like choosing between vanilla and chocolate ice-cream - can't I just have both? XD

Dayeye

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
1. Favorite Male Characters:
°Yuno
°Luck
°Capt. Yami

2. Favorite Female Characters:
°Noelle
°Mimosa
°Capt. Mereoleona
For a shonen, this series has a plethora of quality female characters, so much so I need an honorable mentions.
HM: Vanessa, Charmy, Capt. Unsworth

3. Favorite Character Designs:
°Liebe (Chad version/pre-reveal)
°Charmy (Dwarf/Wolf in sheep's clothing)
°Zagred

4. Overall favorite character of the series:
°1a. Yuno
°1b. Noelle

5. My 3 Favorite Arcs:
°Royal Knights selection arc
°Reincarnation arc
°Preparation for Spade Invasion Arc

6. Favorite 3 Moments of the mentioned arcs:
°Royal Knights Arc: Black Bulls pull up on Langris
°Reincarnation Arc: Charmy's Origins
°Pre-Spade Invasion Arc: Astas pact with the Liebe

7. My 3 Favorite fights:
°Zagred x Ze World
°Patry x Wizard Kang(cause Julius got that sauce)
° Asta + Yuno x Licht

8. Favorite Magic Abilities:
°Dark Magic
°Art Magic
°Dream Magic

9. Favorite 3 Spells:
°Dark Magic: Black Moon
°Dark Magic: Dark Cloaked Iai Slash
°Dark Magic: Dark Cloaked Dimension Slash: Equinox
*Yami has the coolest moves(fun to say too)*

10. Favorite Magic Knight Captain?
Capt. Mereoleona

11. What Magic Knight Squad would i join? (Besides Black Bulls)
Blue Rose easily *Minetta vibes*
***updating cause this was so much fun the first go round, good stuff @Valhalla ***

°Yuno Grinberryall
°Luck Voltia
°Capt. Yami Sukehiro

×No changes here other than the reveal of Yuno's true family name.

°Noelle Silva
°Mimosa Vermillion
°Capt. Mereoleona Vermillion
For a shonen, this series has a plethora of quality female characters, so much so I need an honorable mentions.

×No changes here, and still feel the same way. Masashi Kishimoto can learn a lot from Yuki Tabata (in this respect at least).

°Noelle Silva, Spirit Dive: Saint Stage
°Nahamah x Lilith: Fusion (B-list Twinrova)
°Jack the Ripper: Killer Mantis Aura

×First category with a face-lift, and for good reason. With ultimate magic, saint stages, and devil unions, Tabata has given pretty much every notable character some form of design overhaul. I fully expect everyone's lists to see the most changes here. Nacht's Devil Unions (specifically Gallus) and Yuno's Saint Stage almost made the cut, there's just so many new forms it's hard to pick just three.

°1a. Yuno Grinberryall
°1b. Noelle Silva

×No changes, Yuno and Noelle still the King and Queen of this series.

5. My 3 Favorite Arcs:
°Reincarnation arc
°Spade Invasion Arc

×Just separated the Pre-Invasion and the actual Invasion arcs.

°Spade Invasion Arc: Noelle realizing there is power in love.

×The only change here is the Noelle confession, but I didn't like it for fan service reasons, but rather how it helped Noelle develop as a character. This moment is the closest Noelle has been to her mother who almost killed Vanica by channeling the love for her children. Noelle parallels those actions here by taking a final stand against Megicula after admitting her feelings for Asta to herself. It was a beautiful scene, not corny at all imo. Well done Tabata.

7. My 3 Favorite fights:
°Zagred x Ze World
°Megicula x Noelle, Nozelle, Luck, Gadja, Rill, Charollette, Asta
°Asta + Yami x Dante

×What can I say? Other than the Veto fight, fights in the series don't usually have the stakes, magnitude, or complexity of Devil fights. Imo of course.

°Dark Magic
°Art Magic
°Dream Magic

×No changes, these magic abilities are still pretty damn unique. Specifically Art and Dream Magic.

9. Favorite 3 Spells:

×No changes, Yami still the GOAT attack namer.

°Capt. Mereoleona

×Still the GOAT Captain, would probably be leading this group too if Nacht didn't have all the inside info on the Spade Kingdom.

°Crimson Lion Kings

×Now that we know all the little chicas from the Blue Rose Knights are down.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
***updating cause this was so much fun the first go round, good stuff @Valhalla ***

°Yuno Grinberryall
°Luck Voltia
°Capt. Yami Sukehiro

×No changes here other than the reveal of Yuno's true family name.

°Noelle Silva
°Mimosa Vermillion
°Capt. Mereoleona Vermillion

×No changes here, and still feel the same way. Masashi Kishimoto can learn a lot from Yuki Tabata (in this respect at least).

°Noelle Silva, Spirit Dive: Saint Stage
°Nahamah x Lilith: Fusion (B-list Twinrova)
°Jack the Ripper: Killer Mantis Aura

×First category with a face-lift, and for good reason. With ultimate magic, saint stages, and devil unions, Tabata has given pretty much every notable character some form of design overhaul. I fully expect everyone's lists to see the most changes here. Nacht's Devil Unions (specifically Gallus) and Yuno's Saint Stage almost made the cut, there's just so many new forms it's hard to pick just three.

°1a. Yuno Grinberryall
°1b. Noelle Silva

×No changes, Yuno and Noelle still the King and Queen of this series.

5. My 3 Favorite Arcs:
°Reincarnation arc
°Spade Invasion Arc

×Just separated the Pre-Invasion and the actual Invasion arcs.

°Spade Invasion Arc: Noelle realizing there is power in love.

×The only change here is the Noelle confession, but I didn't like it for fan service reasons, but rather how it helped Noelle develop as a character. This moment is the closest Noelle has been to her mother who almost killed Vanica by channeling the love for her children. Noelle parallels those actions here by taking a final stand against Megicula after admitting her feelings for Asta to herself. It was a beautiful scene, not corny at all imo. Well done Tabata.

7. My 3 Favorite fights:
°Zagred x Ze World
°Megicula x Noelle, Nozelle, Luck, Gadja, Rill, Charollette, Asta
°Asta + Yami x Dante

×What can I say? Other than the Veto fight, fights in the series don't usually have the stakes, magnitude, or complexity of Devil fights. Imo of course.

°Dark Magic
°Art Magic
°Dream Magic

×No changes, these magic abilities are still pretty damn unique. Specifically Art and Dream Magic.

9. Favorite 3 Spells:

×No changes, Yami still the GOAT attack namer.

°Capt. Mereoleona

×Still the GOAT Captain, would probably be leading this group too if Nacht didn't have all the inside info on the Spade Kingdom.

°Crimson Lion Kings

×Now that we know all the little chicas from the Blue Rose Knights are down.
Nice :verily saving it, although the list might still change a bit since the arc is not over yet. There are definitely more huge moments incoming.