Discussion - Who is Kwaki? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Who is Kwaki?

Mangang

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India
After reading the spoiler(which is still very vague), it is confirmed that the new villian is going to be a character called Kawaki. So who might be this character who can actually killed(not clear yet) or at least be a threat to Seventh Hokage? And what kind of power he have that makes him this powerful?
I have a theory, well it can be wrong but I want to share it anyway.
Theory is "Kawaki is actually son of Sasuke and Karin(not of natural birth though). I still think Karin have some DNA sample of Sasuke which she got during her Hebi days, I mean she got plenty of chances in those days when she attend injured Sasuke. If out some emotional feelings she decided to have a son of her but of Sasuke's blood then its not impossible to get herself a test tube child with all that technology she has access to under Oro's. If by some mistake Oro get such info about Karin, I think he will me more than happy to co-operate seeing how obssessed he was with Sasuke. Then DANG, he and Karin create a shinobi with super genes of Sasuke and Karin's whose gene is exceptional among Uzumaki's, plus with Oro's other techs.
What actually let me to believe that Oro had a ahand behind this is the fact that Kawaki have some kind of curse seal, and combine it with Sharingan along with Karin's abilities, he will surely be a perfect match for Naruto, coz Uzumaki chakra chains can supress Bijuus espicially Kyuubi.
Not to mention that Kawaki seems like he wants to abolished the ninja system, and such radical thoughts can only be come from one clan in this manga, and we all know which is it.

So what you guys think about who is Kawaki really?

1337 haxor

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Please register to see the content of this post.

Mangang

Reaction score
Country
India

1337 haxor

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

Last edited:

Mangang

Reaction score
Country
India