Discussion - Your favorite fights in JJK so far? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Your favorite fights in JJK so far?

Riverskull

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
JJK is a series with variety of fights and a lot of action going on, but in your opinion what are the best fights in the series?

For me it would be (without order)

- Yuji vs Choso:

This fight is impecable imo, the choreography, martial arts, intensity and resolves of the characters are just great.

- Yuji/Nobara/Todo vs Mahito:

This fight was a rollercoaster for me, it felt as the final fight of a story, the development Yuji gets in this fights is awesome, the stakes were as high as ever, plus the choreography and creativity of the techniques, especially for Mahito are such a treath.

- Gojo/Geto vs Toji:

Watching Gojo struggling that hard and going beyond his limits is something else.

- Nanami, Maki, Naobito, Megumi and Toji vs Dagon:

Seeing how it took 5 people to beat such a powerful curse was great, plus Dagon habilities are pure eyecandy

- Gojo vs everyone in the subway:

All the badguys ganging on Gojo with all their might was fucking awesome, i loved seeing how much Gojo was a threat to them and had to rely on tactics and a heavy plan to get rid of him.

- Sukuna vs Jogo/Mahoranga:

Sukuna is a treasure, nuff said.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
My overall favorite fight is Yuji/Nobara/Todo vs. Mahito.
Yuji stalking down Mahito in the end was something else, chills.

Pretty much agree with the rest, but I'll add:

Yuji & Todo vs. Hanami.
Imo, the best fight in the anime. The chemistry between Yuji and Todo 👌

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Absolutely agreed, Boogie Woogie is such a cool and versatile cursed technique. Especially loved how Todo fooled Mahito about activating his technique with just the stump of his arm lol, this dude is crazy but he has some galaxy level brain sometimes :XD

I think Yuji vs Choso was the first time I went "hell yeah, this is amazing" when I read the manga, but I agree that Mahito vs Yuji/Nobara/Todo probably has been the best fight so far. Very high stakes and lots of twists in this one :pleased (plus you gotta love Mahito getting punched to oblivion :toc)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh and I wanna mention Yuta vs Geto too. Honestly didn't expect Yuta to put on that much of a fight, was really fun to see him changing so drastically during their battle. And I honestly like the original Geto too, wonder if we'll see him again...

Jorden Rivera

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Both Mechamaru fights (vs Panda and vs Mahito) are sick IMO. I never expected to see an Eva Unit in JJK, but it was awesome.

I also love Yuji & Nanami vs Mahito. This was the fight that really made me love Yuji’s character.

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Yuji and Nobara vs Kechizu and Eso is a very good fight that not only level their teamwork and confidence on one another, but it also made me put Itadori at a higher place compared to other shonen protagonists. The fact that he reacted to Eso's tears and cry, and later said 'gomen' before finishing him off made me love the boy.

Gojo vs Disasters plus Choso was also a very good fight. They used the environment to their best in a way to minimize the infinity.

Last edited:

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Mhmh, you guys mentioned quite some awesome fights already. Especially enjoyed Yuuji vs. Choso - was such an interesting and cool fight.
I’d say one of my favorite fights hasn’t been mentioned yet: Maki vs. Mai
Not just because we got a taste of Maki’s badass skills (which are quite admirable). But more because of the emotional weight a fight between two sisters brings to the table. I think it was pretty clear Maki would win this fight, the dynamics between the two made it really interesting.

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
That fight also gave us the chance to peek in their past and why things are the way they are. Always good to know more about the characters in general. I think of all the senpais only Inumaki is veiled in secret still?

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
That fight also gave us the chance to peek in their past and why things are the way they are. Always good to know more about the characters in general. I think of all the senpais only Inumaki is veiled in secret still?
Inumaki and Nishimiya but no one cares about her :p.

Senoirmeow

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In the anime - Gojo vs Jogo. When his Red blew up, damn near blew my speakers.

In the manga Gojo vs all the Special Grade Spirits.

Ero-Sanji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Both Mechamaru fights (vs Panda and vs Mahito) are sick IMO. I never expected to see an Eva Unit in JJK, but it was awesome.

I also love Yuji & Nanami vs Mahito. This was the fight that really made me love Yuji’s character.
Thank you! Both of these fights are severely overlooked, especially the Mechamaru fight vs Mahito. I feel like that one will get ignored in the anime too because of the spectacular arc that follows.

Yuji and Nanami vs Mahito made me love Nanami's character. The way that he accepts to defeat and declares that he has no regrets is just too beautiful. Also, it has the best line in the series: "Shit."

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Anime wise, I daresay Yuji and Todo vs Hanami

In the manga, I think the second round of Yuji vs Mahito was the best, especially as I wanted to see the bastard die really. A shame Yuji couldn't finish him off

Ghetto

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
France
The fight Mechamaru/Mahito is totally mad, I LOVE this. You think Mahito is dead but NO ! This curse is a real monster, I love him 🤣.

Second, the fight Nanami/Mahito in the first season : a real gem. When you see the real strenght of Kento, Mister 7.3, against the idle transfiguration, it's... Waouh !

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Have to amend my opinion: Goatjo vs Fraudkuna is the best

Rjbtv

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Gojo vs Sukuna and Kashimo vs Hakari