Discussion - Your most hated characters | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Your most hated characters

Who's your most hatred character ?

• Total voters

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Brandish, nothing about her is interesting and she only lived to give hype to the Spriggans
And she took the most L among the s12. The fact that people think that brandish is one of the strongest s12 is stupid. The spriggans and zeref are just trash weaklings only august did something even he is trash make no mistake I'm not biased here

Garmadooon

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Erza is honestly a terrible character, her magic quickly became useless, she wins due to excess bs, she practically has no real power level, she is just reconnected so she can win a fight, conveniently now she uses other people's magic to help her fights, As it is never clear why to make Erza so used, since Jellal's defeat she has had nothing to do with villains to be honest, she has never had any interest in Zeref (in fact I think she never saw him) or the demons of Zeref, she had nothing to do with Acnologia, spending time to make her look good in her battles is strange, in fact I hope more to see her totally humiliated without the right to win something at least in one arc because of how boring she has become, it's a shame because I liked the designs before but now I prefer a big break from her.

Everything about Irene is ridiculous and forced, inventor of dragon slayer magic, supposedly on August's level who came out of nowhere, Erza's mother due to the fact that Erza didn't have any plot for the last arc of Fairy Tail, and serve as an excuse for Wendy to be easily useful.

Agree with this part. Erza was a good character but after TOH she became Miss Nakama bullshit. Her power level is inconsistent and indeed she had nothing to do with Zeref. Instead of creating a good group fight against Zeref, Mashima preferred to waste time on her story with Irene which led to nothing in the story as we saw in 100YQ.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
Agree with this part. Erza was a good character but after TOH she became Miss Nakama bullshit. Her power level is inconsistent and indeed she had nothing to do with Zeref. Instead of creating a good group fight against Zeref, Mashima preferred to waste time on her story with Irene which led to nothing in the story as we saw in 100YQ.
Hiro wants Erza to win most of her fights no matter what problem with that is he sometimes has to make up some random bs to do it

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Hiro wants Erza to win most of her fights no matter what problem with that is he has to make up some random bs to do it
Now she's stealing people's powers but I don't even hate erza she's just a 5/10 for me. I don't like her and I don't her I feel neutral about her character it's her fanbase that's the problem. I have seen where some erza fans hated Levy because her love life progressed further than erza and she's pregnant. They also try to defend Erza's bullshit fight I don't even understand that part. She's clearly an author's pet she has lots of Mary sue-esque personalities, Irene is just another means to justify Erza's bullshit. Hell I've seen erza fans being jealous of igneel on Reddit and on mangahelpers

Last edited:

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
Now she's stealing people's powers but I don't even hate erza she's just a 5/10 for me. I don't like her and I don't her I feel neutral about her character it's her fanbase that's the problem. I have seen where some erza fans hated Levy because her love life progressed further than erza and she's pregnant. They also try to defend Erza's bullshit fight I don't even understand that part. She's clearly an author's pet she has lots of Mary sue-esque personalities, Irene is just another means to justify Erza's bullshit. Hell I've seen erza fans being jealous of igneel on Reddit and on mangahelpers
Here the part I don’t get about the power thing. Hiro could easily just make up some random armor or weapons that could counter certain spell so why have her use other peoples magic

Steven

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Erza is honestly a terrible character, her magic quickly became useless, she wins due to excess bs, she practically has no real power level, she is just reconnected so she can win a fight, conveniently now she uses other people's magic to help her fights, As it is never clear why to make Erza so used, since Jellal's defeat she has had nothing to do with villains to be honest, she has never had any interest in Zeref (in fact I think she never saw him) or the demons of Zeref, she had nothing to do with Acnologia, spending time to make her look good in her battles is strange, in fact I hope more to see her totally humiliated without the right to win something at least in one arc because of how boring she has become, it's a shame because I liked the designs before but now I prefer a big break from her.

Everything about Irene is ridiculous and forced, inventor of dragon slayer magic, supposedly on August's level who came out of nowhere, Erza's mother due to the fact that Erza didn't have any plot for the last arc of Fairy Tail, and serve as an excuse for Wendy to be easily useful.

Wendy should never have been part of the main team to begin with, there was already a dragon slayer, another was not necessary.

Brandish, nothing about her is interesting and she only lived to give hype to the Spriggans.

I didn't put him because he was my favorite in the start, but Natsu is becoming like this, since Alvarez he has gotten worse and worse, I don't care about his fights anymore, I'm really waiting for him to get a horrible defeats without being able to get rematch, defeats that really affects him in some way, because he really needs something to make him change, because it seems like he has no personality actually.

Selene, really the idea of using the dragon theme again was bad and lazy (honestly it never worked at all), this mission should have been something else, not something to ensure and justify Natsu's relevance, but Selene is really one of the worse, his continuous appearances and reconnections are silly.

Aldoron because the whole arc was a waste, which was the one that caused the biggest problems if there was anything to save from this sequel.

Juvia forcing her in this manga is too annoying, there was no need for her to actually appear since this is a Team Natsu mission in fact the same goes for the rest of the Fairy Tail members.

A little Acnologia only because by forcing him as the final villain, without really the plot being fully built for that, was something part of what ruined the last arc.
I agree with all of this bar Aldoron.While the Dragon had sadly 0 personality,GS Aldoron was cool.I liked his view of Humans as just being his food.Because its understandable and agree with that.We also eat Chickens,Cow,Pigs etc etc.

Natsu sadly turned into a fucking hypocrite.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I agree with all of this bar Aldoron.While the Dragon had sadly 0 personality,GS Aldoron was cool.I liked his view of Humans as just being his food.Because its understandable and agree with that.We also eat Chickens,Cow,Pigs etc etc.

Natsu sadly turned into a fucking hypocrite.
He was the GOAT, I really liked him to and his fight with natsu was awesome. I think villains like aldoron zero mard geer work well in fairy tail because their ideologies normally clash with the main character's ideologies. They go against the very foundation and beliefs natsu stands for and they can fight to

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Just wants destruction.
I liked him and he wasn't one shot
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Villains like this do well mainly because they go against the very thing natsu stands for and there's more stakes involved and THEY CAN FIGHT

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
So,like Acnologia?
With Acno, he just wants to rule a dead world, for Zero, he is just a death drive loving maniac.

sree

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Though his back story was interesting, I could never bring myself to like Zeref at all. Maybe because of his lack lustre fights. Never liked his design either. The most feared Archmage was looking like a pretty boy. Would have loved him to have a badass look and at least killing one person of significance to the story.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Spriggan 12+zeref. Worst group of villains I've ever witnessed in every single piece of fiction I've touched

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Diabolos, they are absolutely pathetic and unoriginal.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
It's so ridiculous how mashima gives the spriggans a chance to redeem themselves and they still fumble the bag.
Bunch of over hyped losers 🤣
Baby spriggan and farmer spriggan 🤣🤣😂. 🍼🍼🚜👩‍🌾👩‍🌾
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Mashima really screwed this guys over it's so funny. Baby spriggan, farmer spriggan 🤣😂 and prisoner spriggan

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
It is rather pathetic that someone like Suzaku that was supposedly stronger than human form DG believed he accomplished something when he was played the entire time, when someone stronger than him like his master was simply beaten by a simple paw strike, and then 3 characters at Suzaku's level were beaten by Erza, Wendy and Laxus and were compared to Gildarts, who is proven still weaker than nerfed Zeref.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Baby spriggan and farmer spriggan 🤣 and prisoner spriggan 😂😂.
🍼👶👶 Eileen's new face is similar to this. August and larcade to 🍼🍼 toddlers. Invel ended up in prison with neihart imagine losing to ajeel who lost to elfman and lissana. Mashima really fucked this guys up from the beginning to the end. Dimaria is never going to fight again and strip little girls 😂😂

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Madmole who once had strong armor clearly did not know how to use it, Haku started simping for Wendy, Skullion who got stalemated by freakin Mira, Kyria beaten by Lucy, Gum dude defeated 1% Irene's power, Wraith who got friendshipped, Kirin who just wants his imaginary friend to stop talking, weird eye girl who kept talking about how her world is unbeatable and Suzaku who was so confident got humbled by weaker enemies like Natsu and Dog Dude.