- Joined
- Jun 11, 2008
- Messages
- 681
- Reaction score
- 35
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
@pirulito-kuu-- youre awake!!!! what time is it up there at your place now?
Oh my! I'm in contact with people from the future.he'd be 12 hours behind us. we're time travelers!

)

Still, it's not an excuse, really. I feel like such a loser for being behind. 



<--- I used to do this for items and money...hehehe...

...
that'd be her, l4pb. really. now embrace the truth of internet fallacy.
now if dod would let slip her ISP, then maybe TM can get some leads...
all i know is dod doesn't use dod in her IMEEM profile. *hint hint*

no, i dont believe that crap now...that one is really BB....Girls on the net =/= truth
Thats BB's sister!
yeah, i maybe a man in past life--though i love my almost an hour bath, i like my skin with squeaky clean feel, not with the slathered feel of skin conditioners, no plucked brows too...im not so very girly in some ways...KTS doensn't need his ISP... KTS just needs to step up on his E-stalking skills!
heya code gayass fans...head over the gayass thread and prepare to"orgasm"to the best episode EVER!!!! if ep 23 s1 made you pee, this one tops it all off!
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!!!!![]()
LOL! if i ever agree with you guys on anything, its just on the fact that i find you amusingly engaging...Chicksilog amf!<--- I used to do this for items and money...hehehe...
I'm just fucking around with people.![]()
you've got to be kidding me. his parents must be so fucking COOL![]()
yeah i already posted it on bb's page, but it IS quite a find.
