Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 12!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raysen_ht

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
77
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
you should hangout as often as possible asianmariposa. people may seem like loons here but we're the kind of loons you'd find in Veronika Decides to Die
You read Verônica decides to die?? Thats a good book!! a great view of insanity, and of how people influence each other!
Paulo Coelho wrote a lot of books, but there are only 2 that are really good... 1 is Verônica decides to die, 2 is the devil and miss Prym (GREAT)

anybody here has heard from BB?? She desapeeared from the forum!!!
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hoy, hoy, hoy, you forgot about me, im worried about bb as well...i wonder how is she doing?

waita minute, whegotanewbiehere!

:confettiwelcome, asianmoth! :grin2 :confetti​

/runs to mariposa :squish uh---oh... :grin welcome to the lush green world..... uh, the verdant world, i mean....:grin2
 
Last edited:

ofuda

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 13, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
hello people!
hah i wish i could speak one filipino dialect fluently, it seems so beautiful ; ;
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
you should hangout as often as possible asianmariposa. people may seem like loons here but we're the kind of loons you'd find in Veronika Decides to Die
Hey I may be crazy but I'm not stupid! I'm more like that bomber guy who toyed with Keanu Reeves in Speed!:mad

@ofuda
Welcome! So, what makes you want to learn our beautiful language or its myriad dialects? Oh don't mind them, they'd be talking Bisaya behind my backs. I'm only fluent in the imperial language...
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
whew, what a growing crowd we have!


:confetti :party welcooooooooommmme, ofuda!!!! :party :confetti

enjoy posting here, its just that our queen isnt here yet.... well have to wait for her grand dramatic entrance again..../snicker


my turn to interrogate our new comers /playing with whip in hand, mfhufu

Q1. how did you chance upon this thread?

Q2. how did each of you came up with your usernames?

Q3. do you think im a guy? LOL :lmao.................<well, im running out of questions so i think thatll be a good supplementary question>....lol
 
Last edited:

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You're missing a study lamp with an exposed lightbulb pointed at his face, a lit cigarette on an ashtray (no one's smoking it), and a cup of cheap-piping hot- coffee.


Guys pa spam lang konti.

"October 18 and 19 (Saturday and Sunday)@ the Rockwell tent. The Pink Kitchen is a benefit event to raise money for breast cancer, it's 200php per head, food and drinks will be served. open from breakfast to dinner on both days! Tickets will be sold at Enderun, Fort Bonifacio... not sure if they'll be sold on site as well"

I'll be there myself, serving and clearing plates.
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
You're missing a study lamp with an exposed lightbulb pointed at his face, a lit cigarette on an ashtray (no one's smoking it), and a cup of cheap-piping hot- coffee.
This is the Pinoy thread, we don't do that! DoD isn't knowledgeable in our interrogation tactics...

Like the good ol' "beat 'em to a pulp to make them talk" technique, the "water treatment", gagged, bound and locked in a pure white room of nothingness, a night beside a monkey in Manila Zoo... Y'know, the same old drill....

Guys pa spam lang konti.

"October 18 and 19 (Saturday and Sunday)@ the Rockwell tent. The Pink Kitchen is a benefit event to raise money for breast cancer, it's 200php per head, food and drinks will be served. open from breakfast to dinner on both days!"

I'll be there myself, serving and clearing plates.
I'd be there just to see you and take a video of you and upload it on Youtube.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
re:interrogation- Well, we could always set TM loose on them and let him do his "magic"... That always seems to work...

re:TPK- I doubt a video of a burly man clearing plates, cutlery, and drinks is entertaining... maybe if I did it naked...hmmm...
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
No, but the idea of YOU on the net is awesome.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I am on the net! I have a youtube video of my stupid drawings with a BGM of one of my original guitar riffs, i have a friendster and myspace that i haven't touched in ages, a multiply account that i only use for school, and a facebook which i use as my new bday reminder..
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
oi! hi guys! bagong version ba ulit? o nga pla. i go to la salle now ;) it feels like i'm still in highschool here though... the teaching environment.... :oh

lvl4, you have so many of those account-thingies..... just like me cousins and friends... they seem to have an obession over them... from friendster to myspace to multiply :XD who knows what else. :p

meron rin nga ako pero dalawa lng :p
 

ofuda

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 13, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Hey I may be crazy but I'm not stupid! I'm more like that bomber guy who toyed with Keanu Reeves in Speed!:mad

@ofuda
Welcome! So, what makes you want to learn our beautiful language or its myriad dialects? Oh don't mind them, they'd be talking Bisaya behind my backs. I'm only fluent in the imperial language...
lol.
my dad is part pinoy, (which makes me a 1/4 i think) and it sounds cool. he never has time to teach me the languages. :o he can speak tagalog and bisayan as well as japanese.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Lil- Friendster and mysapce I never use, multiply i use since our english and filipino classes require us to have a school blog, and facebook is just a glorified birthday organizer...:rofl
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
lol.
my dad is part pinoy, (which makes me a 1/4 i think) and it sounds cool. he never has time to teach me the languages. :o he can speak tagalog and bisayan as well as japanese.
Oooh... Nice. By the way, why're you staying at London? And when would your dad let you visit the Philippines?


@Raysen_ht

sorry for the delayed reply, but it seems bb's gone soul-searching again...

AND HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL EVERYBODY THAT IF YOU SOLD YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL, IT'D BE MUCH EASIER TO FIND?!!!
 
Last edited:

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
@Lil- Friendster and mysapce I never use, multiply i use since our english and filipino classes require us to have a school blog, and facebook is just a glorified birthday organizer...:rofl
a required school blog... i wish my school required on of those :p i noticed that most people here use multiply... is it better than myspace/frienster? :(

@Raysen_ht

sorry for the delayed reply, but it seems bb's gone soul-searching again...

AND HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL EVERYBODY THAT IF YOU SOLD YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL, IT'D BE MUCH EASIER TO FIND?!!!
soul-searching? what's that? :p
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I have a huge headache....so im going off to drink.

Btw, its been some time since i've been here :oh
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
a required school blog... i wish my school required on of those :p i noticed that most people here use multiply... is it better than myspace/frienster? :(
Oh for the love of -------, why, WHY are college teachers (especially those in the snob sector :p) teaching students to become web obsessed?! IT'S STUPID! As if there's no other alternative!

Geez every young professor I had is so retarded I got a 78 on a subject as simple as World Literature... AND I PASSED ALL THE EXAMS! All because I'm prejudiced against gays (And he's prejudiced against people like me)

soul-searching? what's that? :p
Finding true purpose in life. (More likely finding out what went wrong in life. Especially the shared dreams now shattered by harsh reality.)
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Oh for the love of -------, why, WHY are college teachers (especially those in the snob sector :p) teaching students to become web obsessed?! IT'S STUPID! As if there's no other alternative!
you'd be surprised at the number of people who are still NOT using the internet that much. and i know, i'm in computer science, and from 1st to 4th year, about half of each class dont use computers unless in class. they're just making sure that everybody utilizes the best way to get information in this life. and stop being prejudiced to gay people hunt. it's just like you're criticizing the disabled. only nazis do that

soul searching huh.... my soul searching levels has gone up by 9001% this month.
 
Last edited:

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
You're missing a study lamp with an exposed lightbulb pointed at his face, a lit cigarette on an ashtray (no one's smoking it), and a cup of cheap-piping hot- coffee.
oh, Loyd! LOL. no dont listen to them, just think of a monodactyl alien clad in sakura's clothes ready to give them chakra-fortified punch! and oh, ofuda, mariposa, dont worry, the whip i have in hand is for them, and the 'them' i mean are those 'guys' who insist im a guy too, :kukuku

This is the Pinoy thread, we don't do that! DoD isn't knowledgeable in our interrogation tactics...

Like the good ol' "beat 'em to a pulp to make them talk" technique, the "water treatment", gagged, bound and locked in a pure white room of nothingness, a night beside a monkey in Manila Zoo... Y'know, the same old drill....
re:interrogation- Well, we could always set TM loose on them and let him do his "magic"... That always seems to work...
uh--huh? :grin2, you failed to do that on me /grin spreading up to ears

all you did was scare the silly wimp in me by that ip trace-bluff, prompting me to spill out my word of honor to post my ghost at a very anticlimactic time, lol, and heck! im not even near halfway to posting it as far as my postcount is concerned>>>>man, i still want to :fry you for that, hunter!


"October 18 and 19 (Saturday and Sunday)@ the Rockwell tent....I'll be there myself, serving and clearing plates.
I'd be there just to see you and take a video of you and upload it on Youtube.
re:TPK- I doubt a video of a burly man clearing plates, cutlery, and drinks is entertaining... maybe if I did it naked...hmmm...
:smile-big
oh, if only i live in the metropolis! id like to see a panda clad in a pink bra and nothing else, licking plates clear and putting those back on tables /:eyeroll *i wonder how it looks like..?* ... :smile-big

lol.
my dad is part pinoy, (which makes me a 1/4 i think) and it sounds cool. he never has time to teach me the languages. :o he can speak tagalog and bisayan as well as japanese.
cool, i always thought highly of the japanese and the nori, darn these manga and anime sway..

AND HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL EVERYBODY THAT IF YOU SOLD YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL, IT'D BE MUCH EASIER TO FIND?!!!
oh, have you? here, i quote forumer for win:
if you devil don't want *mugen*hunter's life, i will buy it for 50 cents..
lol

Geez every young professor I had is so retarded I got a 78 on a subject as simple as World Literature... AND I PASSED ALL THE EXAMS! All because I'm prejudiced against gays (And he's prejudiced against people like me)
start loving em, hunt, there's no way their population will go down, note that their culture is spreading even in otaku corners


oh, btw, i like the 23rd cg r2 ep, i rather like it that cornelia died...man, cg is idealistically ambiguious..makes me flip on my views all the time.
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
First, the duchess does not know how to spoiler-tag when it comes to geass. especially when it's about cornelia! :scry

you mean, its all in lelouch's mind? :o
this quote made my day. Really good job :confetti

wow! that's a cool chapter 297 for ES21! time for musashi to shine.
go musashi. Although I never read the chapter yet. :o

ey Prison Break season 4 premiered Sept 01 daw. checking...
I got to watch the first three eps. It's not as awesome anymore.

hi! bago lang ako dito. alam niyo kung saan makakahanap ng tapos na Edited Mangas ng ravemaster??? :D sori mejo out of the blue...
oh hello! welcome to the loony bin, mariposa! And I like your nick. It's so... rustic.

btw, I think the Hangout guild over at the Fairy Tail section also talks about Rave. You can check that out.

hoy, hoy, hoy, you forgot about me, im worried about bb as well...i wonder how is she doing?
suffering. But that's life, as we know it.

Dear yonie, I so get you. there are just people we can't let go of, and it's fucking selfish, but that's the way of the world. we should drink sometime, if you ever find yourself in cebu.

If the attraction was simply sexual, I could easily say I was just answering to the call of the flesh. What pains me is that it's not sexual. If his mind could be devoured, I'd eat all of it.

I thought I could risk losing everything, just to know I won't regret anything, not live a life with "what ifs". But it's hard to say this with a straight face, especially if you're holding someone so fragile in your arms, someone you thought you could leave to have a life that is purely for yourself.

I am weak-kneed.

hello people!
hah i wish i could speak one filipino dialect fluently, it seems so beautiful ; ;
hello!

Since I'm in a kissing mood today, I grant you a *chu :love

lol.
my dad is part pinoy, (which makes me a 1/4 i think) and it sounds cool. he never has time to teach me the languages. :o he can speak tagalog and bisayan as well as japanese.
your dad sounds amazing. :wtf hook me up with him sometime. kidding.

(if in emo mode, sense of humor is sick.)

I have a huge headache....so im going off to drink.

Btw, its been some time since i've been here :oh
Imp. You know, if you were here more often, I think i'd be healthier. I love you, why do you leave me so much? :scry

Finding true purpose in life. (More likely finding out what went wrong in life. Especially the shared dreams now shattered by harsh reality.)
the shared dreams now shattered by harsh reality. I like that. It sounds so... true.


PS:

I missed you guys, really. Cheesy mode--> :gorgy
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top