Shoujo Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri

Sakura Uchiha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Vampire Knight - ch42 (predictions ch43)

and 43?????? o_O'
lov VK
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Vampire Knight 43 Discussion / 44 Predictions Thread

Online Viewer
Mangatraders (download)

Pro chapter. We finally get our "the bloody rose changed into half of Zero's body" theory confirmed. Rido dies and Kaname goes on a pureblood killingspree.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Norble

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Vampire Knight 43 Discussion / 44 Predictions Thread

What a satisfactory chaper! 50 pages! I can't wait to see zero vs yuuki. She is so going on the defensive but I think she can handle herself. Plus, I really don't think Zero has the guts to really hurt her, he owes her too much. The next chapter is sure to have some big fight scenes.
Two thumbs Up and a gold Star
 

descendant

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
303
Reaction score
14
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Re: Vampire Knight 43 Discussion / 44 Predictions Thread

Zero vs Rido fight ended unexpectedly quick
i thought it was going to be a long fight considering Rido is the main bad guy here
so i was expecting more action from them
i wonder if kaname will appear and interrupt zero vs yuuki and it'll be zero vs kaname instead
owh no~ somehow this feels like as if the manga is almost coming to an end
but i don't want it to end >_<
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Vampire Knight 43 Discussion / 44 Predictions Thread

I agree, Rido was beaten very fast. :/
Plus, I hoped for some kind of Rido-Kaname-action. TT__TT
But Kaname going "berserk" (I know, I exaggerate a bit but you know what I mean) is awesome. Finally the council gets what it deserved. I hope neither Yuuki nor Zero dies, I don't wanna see them fight each other.
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Vampire Knight 43 Discussion / 44 Predictions Thread

This really smells like the end is near :scry

And I still can't judge who'll survive in the end - Kaname, Zero, both? It's all pretty much open right now. I'm very excited to see the current happenings progress.
 
Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Vampire Knight 43 Discussion / 44 Predictions Thread

Kaname already has lived for so long but due to Zero's "transformation"/fusion with his weapon and his intention to kill all purebloods, including Yuuki, Zero's chance to be alive in the end is not very high, in my opinion. I rather think that Zero will bite the dust instead of Kaname. Unless, Kaname suddenly appears to save Yuuki who's in a pinch, and gets killed by Zero. God, nobody shall die in the end. >_<

Unfortunately I have to agree.... I also think that the end is near.
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Vampire Knight 43 Discussion / 44 Predictions Thread

Yes, that's what I thought too: Kaname pulls a "dies to safe Yuuki which brings Zero back to his senses"-action. On the other hand, Zero seems to have lost it now... so I can also see him dying, with a last clear moment while saving Yuuki - or even Kaname (*twist twist*).

Unfortunately, I can see Yuuki doing the same in a fight between Zero and Kaname (if the mangaka wanted to be over-dramatic which is not that rare in manga). I actually wouldn't even wonder when she kills off all three >.>

It's really hard to tell at the moment. The only clear thing is that there's one person too much for a classic shoujo Happy End, so it will either be reduced to two in one way or another or alternatively cleared up completely. I doubt that it ends with a triangle situation >.>
 
Last edited:

chrisy_cuty

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Vampire Knight 43 Discussion / 44 Predictions Thread

If they are going to kill off either kaname or zero
Sadly, i would get rid of kaname:(
he is kind of too evil...:s
But they are both so awsome!!!!!:s

my mind is contradicting itself :darn
 

Brid

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Vampire Knight 43 Discussion / 44 Predictions Thread

I'll just say it: this chapter was lame. I agree very much with everyone who thought the death of Rido happened too quickly. Of the things we could have gotten out of this chapter--an explaination for Rido's motivation in awakning Kaname (just to drink his blood for power? why?), for his connection to the council (why allow himself to be used?), for the motivations of the council in general, etc.--we didn't get. (Seems unlikely given the way this chapter was handled that we'll get it in the next either.) Instead, Rido pervs on Yuuki and dies. So much for the enemy the manga has spent the past however many volumes building up; he died just as much of an enigma as he was when he first showed up. This is very frustrating for me as a reader.

And what's up with Kaname? Most of the time he acts like the classic shoujo "prince" character, but every now and then, like in this chapter, he shows that he has a very evil side. After slaughtering a bunch of vampires and declairing (like Zero) that he's going to kill everyone because they've all gone corrupt, it'll be VERY frustrating if he goes back to being the "prince" character with no consequences for his actions. (Like what happened with Shizuka.) Because, according to the manga, Kaname is AWESOME!--and therefore no one ever dares question his motivations. I mean, it's not OK for Zero to want to kill vampires, but OK for Kaname to actually do it? >_<

Finally, there needs to be some resolution to the current Yuuki/Zero conflict. It seems to me like the next chapter will be sort of a struggle for Zero's soul. He's gone off the deep-end and Yuuki will need to make the attempt to bring him back. (Whether or not she's successful depends, I guess, on whether or not the mangaka wants him to become a villain.) For that, they actually need to talk. Which is something they haven't done in a couple of volumes, not since before she became a vampire. It's LONG overdue at this point. I get the feeling that if they don't talk in the next chapter, like their fight gets interrupted or whatever, that will mean the final end to any chances of Yuuki x Zero, like the distance between them will be too great after that.

I dunno, I waver between really enjoying this manga and then feeling disappointed with it.
 
Last edited:

miyavisoap

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Vampire Knight 43 Discussion / 44 Predictions Thread

God, what a good chapter!
i dont know why but im keeping thinking of twilight saga when im reading VK. :p
anyway, the fight with rido was wayy to quick...
i was looking forward for some hardcore vampire fight! lol
but i like the fact that kaname's getting hotter as his evilness grows :xp

and i agree with eni-chan that it looks like zero will be the first one to die (if there's more)...
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Vampire Knight Cosplay

Look what i found on animesuki:



Speaking of cosplay, there were quite a bunch VK-cosplayer on this year's Connichi (a convention in Germany). Even one of the moderators wore a VK-outfit. I guess he was Aidou-senpai.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Vampire Knight Cosplay

Those look great, schwindy. They're awesome! :wtf
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Vampire Knight Cosplay

Japanese (Asians in general) are still the best in cosplaying. >_<
 

~Shiki-Sama~

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Your favourite Night Class Character?

Tell me, whos your favourite Night Class character??

i think you guys already know mine.. well i like Ruka too.. she's so damn beautiful.. ^^ :D
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Your favourite Night Class Character?

My fav chara is Kaname. :love
He's so handsome, mysterious, good-looking etc.
I just like everything of him, except for his voice in the anime. (=.=)
It's not bad but not to my liking either.
 

nepherisis

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Vampire Knight 43 Discussion / 44 Predictions Thread

Nice chapter. I love the art-work!
 
Top