Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 12!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hectic with what? You're a student for heaven's sake! A student's life is supposed to be filled with rebelliousness, insubordination, booze and cramming. You should have lots of time :XD
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I've been a college student once before. I'm taking things seriosuly now... I have 2 offical orgs, the music org, and the peer tutoring org. In the music org I'm the acting stage manager and house bassist, and in the peer tutoring org, I teach restaurant & bar operations and beverage management. I'm also trying to start a "Competetive Gaming Org" where I'll be the acting president, main organiser/ facilitator, planner, and also a competitor. Besides my extra curriculars, I'm also aiming for high grades (not really on the honor roll or the dean's list, just good enough to separate me from mediocrity). I'm behind schedule in two projects. Last but not the least, theres this girl I'm really in to. She shares a class with me and is the head of the production department of the music org... and is already spoken for. Lets see... what else... I haven't been able to get wasted or talk to my best friend in ages. Thats about it I guess...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yeah... that's probably her. i know she was a mod. or still is... not sure...
Ayah-nee has stepped down :scry she has claimed to be a lurker now :o

enuf about me and bb, just talk you guys and we'll just butt in... don't worry, if i do rant, i delete them after a day
that's what i seem to be doing these days... just butting in between your SPAM! :blink

Hey it's SWOKY's birthday!
Fabulous! I like it!

ouch. I just said "I like it". And I'm reminded of a certain someone I shouldn't be thinking of... who says that phrase in a very distinct way. *stab*

sino si panda-kuu?
I demand that the duchess show the picture of panda-kuu again please. :noworry
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
*sigh* happiness only lasts a few hours it seems, then it's bickering again. this is a neverending cycle. but what the shit, mah VAGABANDS 252 is out fuck yeah

aside from l4pb, how are you guys doing? MD, bakashi, how's work? hunter, how's school? bb, how's... nevermind, watch gurren lagann and finish one piece. doods, reveal your true nature. yonie, crack will get out of the system in a day. it's so worth it. Asilos Magdalena,

Estrella de la Mañana,
Samael te persigo a ti
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
@ BB, :crying that pic was torn off the net... the link doesnt work anymore.....
but here.... we can have a supplementary pic of panda-kuu---



the lady beside him, i think, is his dyowa. lol, am i right, panda-kuu--?

i remember you saying you prefer mature women, well, she is, she sure has to be the one!----?----

and yonie, sori, you are virtually asking me to do a next to impossible just now... lol, i am pro-anticlimactic events--- lol
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Okay, DoD IS A GUY. We just got proof.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
yonie said:
MD, bakashi, how's work?
Work's great. And remember the HR wars I posted here before. I think we're going to see the climax of it all and soon the aftermath which would definitely include some tears of hate and hysterical cries! Can't wait!

re: panda-kuu

Ok, I know paperboy's got the girth (as he said) but to be a panda? somehow i look down on pandas since we have one who we call panda but he's nowhere as adorable as a live one. He's stubborn, eats all of our food, ditches work and sits like a panda.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
LOL... I only remember one thing when panda comes to mind... ung cookies na may drawing ng panda, na mau cocolate sa loob! ung naka pulang box!:rofl
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
ES21 298!!! OP 515!!! w00t!!!
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Okay, DoD IS A GUY. We just got proof.
and what proof is that?!!:yelling


well, we could rebaptize you into Po-nda-kuu-- :grin

i was hoping i could catch a glimpse of you playing... *disappointed*
i have to hear the jammin again...havent listened to it decently

Ok, I know paperboy's got the girth (as he said) but to be a panda? somehow i look down on pandas since we have one who we call panda but he's nowhere as adorable as a live one. He's stubborn, eats all of our food, ditches work and sits like a panda.
well, thats what pandas do, be cute, sit and eat all day...<and oh, some pandas i know also drink alcoholic beverages and smoke, even play guitar :rolleyes > ..........i simply love pandas, you know.. and that colleague of yours, if he's nowhere adorable then he is no panda, he must be just a cosplayer. lol..

and oh, BSS good luck on your holy war... come back unscathed, alive and complete, ok?
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Dod said:
and oh, BSS good luck on your holy war... come back unscathed, alive and complete, ok?
This war's technically bagged! :thumbs we're just waiting for the results from HR. I'll be laughing for a whole week after all of this is over! Mwahahahaha!
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
edit: lol. kintama? who got one? i dont suppose you think i got those too, do you?.. lol

Bss, well, are you in the list of those who will be laughing while crying their eyes out?
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
DoD said:
Bss, well, are you in the list of those who will be laughing while crying their eyes out?
YESSSSSS! The whole floor shall hear me laugh maniacally! Serves them right for faking their time ins and time outs for more than a month! Imagine (I'm ranting here but permit me) coming to work 2~3 hours late then going out in the middle of the shift to do some shopping? Then you'd find out that the faggot even had overtime while doing that? That's a load of BULL!!!!!!!!!!!


re:kintama

maybe your kintamas are detachable DoD?! :nuts
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
yo bakashi, that sounds really nasty, i mean i do that too, come late, get extra lunches, and still get the attendance bonus but that's because my supervisor "healed" my attendance, as a reward for being the no.1 in the team (and no.7 overall). but you know if a scuffle goes out i'd be the guy laughing in the corner :amuse

OP and ES21 are awesome this week. awesome yeah awesome
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
yay! 69-61....game 1 down, game 2 to go!!!!! :confetti

now off to the geass thread....

wish this flu'd have gone away by the time i deliver my seminar, register at prc and watch the championship.....:faint
 
Last edited:

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
yonie said:
yo bakashi, that sounds really nasty, i mean i do that too, come late, get extra lunches, and still get the attendance bonus but that's because my supervisor "healed" my attendance, as a reward for being the no.1 in the team (and no.7 overall). but you know if a scuffle goes out i'd be the guy laughing in the corner
the faggot won't be laughing long I tell you! He will die miserably....in the hands of HR!!! If not, we can still ambush the bastard. A broken limb, shoulder and nosebridge will be enough to make my day.
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
ang violent nyo naman.....bigyan no na lang ng KFC na shrimp para tumili saka nyo sabunutan at sampal-sampalin.....:rofl
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
ang violent nyo naman.....bigyan no na lang ng KFC na shrimp para tumili saka nyo sabunutan at sampal-sampalin.....:rofl
tangina, one of the best commercials talaga yan :rofl rice went up my nose when i watched that
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top