Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 12!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
im with bb here, this job is indeed boring, i mean i've met so many friends and girls (and heh, i'm about to court my new teammate, she's pretty cute) but all you get out of this job is financial help. but career development? i dont think so... i want to get out and do field work, i want to enter the arts. i've been planning on quitting sometime this month or the next and go to ABS-CBN, apply for production, or even go DJ in a local radio or something
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
well sorry for total randomness but the storm's opened up another day of scorching heat.
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
lol people here need to get their topic up together.... totally incongruent and im the one at fault having started it....

another one to join the flock of J-Dorama lovers. welcome DoD.

if you need more, we got tons to recommend right BB?
well, im a bit disappointed. that dorama rather sound inconvincing, and it skipped some important plotlines..i think ill stick to inanimate version, the manga....man, why is it i am so hard to please?

and i was having high expectations from the stars....turns out theyre more meteorites than stars. lol


and oh, Babe, i agree with you, charice is indeed about to take over the world[or she has started to move already?] imagine oprah taking interest in her---that means she saw the triple X factor in charice, got talent more than the stars she encounters evryday. lol[sori, tend to exaggerate things]

and yonie--i was invited by my host there to come back for the fest, and i am thinking over it. but to tell you, i dont really enjoy socializing. you should be able to guess by my username alone--dorky.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
yeah i bet you can't truly define what dorky is. without consulting an encyclopedia (online or otherwise, including the dictionary)
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
how about you guys? any trips? plans? yeah, im out of money too :scry that's why i'm betting it all on tomorrow's payday, my plans reside on whatever comes out of my bank
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yeah i bet you can't truly define what dorky is. without consulting an encyclopedia (online or otherwise, including the dictionary)
yeah, im prepared for that too, bringing up that other meaning again, DAVE? dork, as the other slang for d*rk? i know, i know, it still puts a bewildered grin on my face everytime i remember that blow pirulito-kuu-- gave by that revelation.... man, i missed that guy already.

anyways, i remember reading somewhere dork means inept, unfashionable, sheltered or reclusive just like geek but not intellectually as remarkable as the latter....[well, something like that ]
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
how about you guys? any trips? plans? yeah, im out of money too :scry that's why i'm betting it all on tomorrow's payday, my plans reside on whatever comes out of my bank
plans? i haven't had a decent vacation since grade school.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
sana tinuloy nalg natin yung MH get together nung nagpamanila ako no? kelan kaya ako babalik diyan....

i burned P1000 for checkup and medicine for my eyes today, my right eye is red as fuck, it's not sore eyes raw, most likely infection, and it was embarassing for the doctor to tell me i could've got it by "urine, bacteria, or most likely sexually transmitted", when there are other, older people beside me in the clinic :mad
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
sana tinuloy nalg natin yung MH get together nung nagpamanila ako no? kelan kaya ako babalik diyan....

i burned P1000 for checkup and medicine for my eyes today, my right eye is red as fuck, it's not sore eyes raw, most likely infection, and it was embarassing for the doctor to tell me i could've got it by "urine, bacteria, or most likely sexually transmitted", when there are other, older people beside me in the clinic :mad
what? a herpes? i am joining the yahoo ask and i came across the query with the asker having the what is called pink eye... :grin2 yonie, just what did you do?

na, you should have just tell the doc its nothing, just a new strain of bacteria called 'eye strain'....announce youre facing the puter the whole day, to get away with the embarassment..oh, i hate it too when people, even dignitaries, fail to observe discretion for other's people end. just where did intuition go? maybe doctors dont feel its such a big deal, but patients, they a reputation to protect.. dang those physicians

and um, im taking back my words on disappointment on the hana yori dango dorama.. the kilig factor in the story is sinking in na. na-ah, so cheeky and pre-judgmental of me to blab such
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
MASSSSSKARA!
oh hey! Now there you go. Just shows how much I really know about my country. :darn

at times i may not sound so girly to you but here, im indulging in a shoujo thing right now..

babe, it's easy to explain. If you're looking for cheap-thrill kiligs, shoujo and jDorama are the key. :noworry

if you need more, we got tons to recommend right BB?
hai.

Better to quit now BB. You'd think "where'd my 5 months go" after getting out of there and finding a new job.
right... well please note, until I am actually called up for another job, I have no choice atm.

im with bb here, this job is indeed boring, i mean i've met so many friends and girls (and heh, i'm about to court my new teammate, she's pretty cute)
yonie, don't think writing a long paragraph after that note will leave it unnoticed. ano na naman to?? ikaw talaga...

well, im a bit disappointed. that dorama rather sound inconvincing, and it skipped some important plotlines..i think ill stick to inanimate version, the manga....man, why is it i am so hard to please?
are you talking about meteor garden or hana yori dango talaga?

I liked meteor garden better, even if they didn't totally stick to the manga. Jerry Yan did a great job, I think. ^^

and oh, Babe, i agree with you, charice is indeed about to take over the world[or she has started to move already?] imagine oprah taking interest in her---that means she saw the triple X factor in charice, got talent more than the stars she encounters evryday. lol[sori, tend to exaggerate things]
woohoo! I actually have a mission to spread charice to non-believers. I'm that into her.


sana tinuloy nalg natin yung MH get together nung nagpamanila ako no? kelan kaya ako babalik diyan....
yeah. Coz by that time, I'd have also been there... Now I'm stuck here.

No wait. Did I tell you guys I'm going to Japan? first week of November. ^^ Just for a week though. And I don't have money to buy my stuffs that I'd want from there :scry
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
No wait. Did I tell you guys I'm going to Japan? first week of November. ^^ Just for a week though. And I don't have money to buy my stuffs that I'd want from there :scry
Aren't you too sexy for Milan, New York and Japan? xD

[cookies to everyone who can figure it out!]
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
well sorry for total randomness but the storm's opened up another day of scorching heat.
Sinabi mo pa! I could feel the heat burning my scalp while taking a cig break yesterday! :yelling

how about you guys? any trips? plans? yeah, im out of money too :scry that's why i'm betting it all on tomorrow's payday, my plans reside on whatever comes out of my bank
Summer plans: Lose social life to WoW:WotLK

or leech off my friends membership to Tagaytay Highlands and smoke some...

i burned P1000 for checkup and medicine for my eyes today, my right eye is red as fuck, it's not sore eyes raw, most likely infection, and it was embarassing for the doctor to tell me i could've got it by "urine, bacteria, or most likely sexually transmitted", when there are other, older people beside me in the clinic :mad
You could have contracted it by rubbing your eyes after using the bathroom, without washing your hands! This is the exact same reason why I never rub my eyes after touching money, peeing, shoes, door knobs/handles, other people's hands, eating, and smoking...and many more, but you guys might think I have OCD if I continue with the list :oh
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder? Lols. My uncle (who's almost 40) always brings his "kikay kit" (for lack of better term) with him. Dun nakatago lahat ng aesthetic tools nya.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
yonie, don't think writing a long paragraph after that note will leave it unnoticed. ano na naman to?? ikaw talaga...

No wait. Did I tell you guys I'm going to Japan? first week of November. ^^ Just for a week though. And I don't have money to buy my stuffs that I'd want from there :scry
i dont have a girlfriend in the first place my queen. isa pa, we had a fight again and we haven't been speaking for 2 days now, and i'm so depressed

area 11??? i envy you :scry is that for vacation or job related?

You could have contracted it by rubbing your eyes after using the bathroom, without washing your hands!
that's what the doc said too, most likely i contracted this after one of my :high: trips, who knows where i go to and what i do... :( one thing though, i'm such a chain smoker (10-15 straight) that some of the ashes when i light up a cig go to my eyes regularly and i just rub it out. i'm using my glasses regularly now so to hide the redness and protect
 
Last edited:

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
re: sore eyes
hmmm remembered the joke where the wife had a nosebleed during their honeymoon when they did it in the dark....:XD

re: maskarra
hey how was the festival? bnagyo ba kau? naki-heckle ka ba kay pgma? :XD

i'll be missing out my regular feed of geass this sunday....:scry well at least i can check more papers, but that last episode had me depressed...
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
wala nang geass.... T-T
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Yonie- LOL! How'd you become a chain smoker after a few months of smoking your first stick? :rofl I guess it's just part of the "addictive personality" people our generation share... The glasses can help a lot in protecting your eyes, if you want to keep them protected and not look geeky, shades are always a good thing.


BTW, they're thinking about making Robert Downey Jr. the new Sherlock Holmes.... Me thinks Hugh Laurie would be better...


BTW, whats the point of Lucky Star? I've watched three episodes already, and I don't see the story...
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
@lucky star
well l4pb, ganun din ako sa simula. pero panoorin mo hanggang 24.... tyagaan lang.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I feel like I'm getting dumber by the episode... :scry It's cute though, the humor is a bit bland but they compensate witht he cute moe characters :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Aren't you too sexy for Milan, New York and Japan? xD

[cookies to everyone who can figure it out!]
I don't get it. Can I get a cookie though? :oh

i dont have a girlfriend in the first place my queen. isa pa, we had a fight again and we haven't been speaking for 2 days now, and i'm so depressed
I know but... you know what I'm talking about yonie. :notrust

area 11??? i envy you :scry is that for vacation or job related?
vacation. Well, not really. Since I'm just going there for one week. Hardly enough time to call it a vacation. Prolly just a visit. :darn I wanted to go to an onsen but it's too expensive... and public baths are just a no-no.

i'll be missing out my regular feed of geass this sunday....:scry well at least i can check more papers, but that last episode had me depressed...
wala nang geass.... T-T
:rofl

now wasn't that funny?

BTW, they're thinking about making Robert Downey Jr. the new Sherlock Holmes.... Me thinks Hugh Laurie would be better...
I haven't actually read any sherlock holmes books/stories to know what kind of character he is :o

But I think both characters are very capable.


BTW, whats the point of Lucky Star? I've watched three episodes already, and I don't see the story...
I feel like I'm getting dumber by the episode... :scry It's cute though, the humor is a bit bland but they compensate witht he cute moe characters :D
For those who don't know, it's a show where you watch high school girls in 5-year old bodies, going through EVERYDAY LIFE. It was absolutely mundane it would blow my brains to near-orgasmic levels. For three weeks I'd been marathoning the show, watching these girls talk about eggs over lunch. And if I missed this ritual, my brain refused to shut down.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top